Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween Candy House of Horror

Its Halloween and I have a big bucket of candy sitting by the front door. It has some of my favorite treats, Jolly Ranchers, Kitkats, Reese Cups, Mike & Ikes to name a few.

I am sitting here drinking my Water minding my own business and that darn candy keeps calling to me. "Come eat us, Come eat us":scared2:

Its a halloween horror story.:Yawn: Its raining outside and no one has come to get this candy.

I will be strong, I will resist, I will force feed the left over candy to everyone in my household if its not gone by tonight!!:laugh:

What are you going to do?

I take my nephews out trick or treating. That way I get some exercise in so in case I do have me a treat I can work it off!

Haha. I know the pain! There is a huge bucket of chocolate upstairs right now:bored: I am allowing myself 2 or 3, but thats it. (I hope) :Yawn:

The children have just stopped knocking here in the UK. Its 8.30pm and Simon Cowells UK show is on called the X factor which is a must see, so it has just gone quiet.

My daughter and son have just come in with a Big bag of goodies and it is so tempting not to sneak a few sweets.

Noooooooooo, I will be strong:smile:

I am so lucky!! My kids are too old to go trick or treating (So I won't be raiding their bags. I've always wondered if my kids were switched at birth because not a one of them are chocolate lovers). I bought fun Halloween candy that is totally unappealing to me...ie - no freaking chocolate! I was so tempted to buy some very cute fun size jack-o-lantern shaped Reese's Cups, but I resisted. Now, I have to stay away from the stores until all the 1/2 off candy is gone. Chocolate and a sale...not sure I can resist the double whammy...eek

I am so lucky!! My kids are too old to go trick or treating (So I won't be raiding their bags. I've always wondered if my kids were switched at birth because not a one of them are chocolate lovers). I bought fun Halloween candy that is totally unappealing to me...ie - no freaking chocolate! I was so tempted to buy some very cute fun size jack-o-lantern shaped Reese's Cups, but I resisted. Now, I have to stay away from the stores until all the 1/2 off candy is gone. chocolate and a sale...not sure I can resist the double whammy...eek

You are stronger than I am... I bought the aforementioned candy of Satan, otherwise known as Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. The dang possessed things called my name ALL NIGHT LONG! Cindy...Cindy...Cindy...eat me. It was creepy, so I brought them to school, and fed them to the kiddies. Well, I fed MOST of them to the kiddies. Some disappeared on the way to school. I have no idea what happened to them, honest.:Yawn:

We are just getting revved up for the evening here!...I will take my boys out trick-or-treating...good exercise...and then we will come home and pass out candy!...I bought fruity candy I don't like (nerds,sweet tarts, etc)...I KNOW the boys will get chocolate...and I will try my best to keep away!!!:Yawn:....I hate the stuff! HAH!...keep on telling myself that!.....Happy Halloween Boys and Ghouls!!

Halloween nightmare !! I broke and had a few bite size pieces of candy!! The day is almost over thank goodness. My grandchildren always make our house the last one the trick or treat at and I dump whatever candy we have into their bags so we don't keep it around the house. Lord let them get here soon!!!! lol

I actually will indulge a bit because it is more appealing to me, and some how always tastes better when I put up a fight! haaahaa. Plus, I get tired of it pretty quickly so I figure....have some and then be a little better, workout a little extra to make up for it.

LOL this year, I bought a ton of candy that I dislike so I'm not tempted. I just don't trust myself. Of course, I took my kids out trick or treating and there go the Reese's, 3 Musketeers and Kit Kats LOL

I'm about ready to throw some of these in a freaking blender already LOL

I just got back from tric or treating with my 3 boys and oh my gosh. Reeses are the devils candy! And there is sooooo much its gonna last all month. What am I gonna do. Im a chocolate slut. Hey Reeses has Protein right;)

I just got back from tric or treating with my 3 boys and oh my gosh. Reeses are the devils candy! And there is sooooo much its gonna last all month. What am I gonna do. Im a chocolate slut. Hey Reeses has Protein right;)

LMAO.... REESES IS THE DEVILS candy and I think it has Protein in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I canceled halloween this year and my 8 and 11 yr old did not protest to my surprise.....

we are going to the movie to see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs......... OMG I just realize... food movie ..... this is wacked!

Well you all have a whole lot more strength than me. I'm sitting here, reading this thread, eating half my daughter's candy, thinking to my self with each piece "Milky Way, i'm going to miss you next year", "3 Musketeers, I'm going to miss you next year" and "Reese Cup, I think I'm miss you most of all." But I'm using the excuse that I'm not banded yet, so I can grieve the loss of future Halloween raids now. Right? Hey, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I purposely bought a bunch of junk I don't like. This is way off the norm around here since I am a red licorace addict! I can deal with the kids candy as I am going to be strong and I am grilling a nice sirloin steak as I write. However my motorcycle club is having a holloween party and if ya never been to a REAL OLD SKOOL BIKER PARTY ya have no idea how wild they can get. food and drink o plenty! I am tryin to go prepared, I have allowed myself 3 little airline bottles of Whiskey for the night and I'm bringin a bunch of crystal light packs, but the Cookies and cakes and stuff............Damn hollidays!:Yawn:

Have the Jolly Ranchers... they take the longest to eat. It's cruel to have absolutely NO candy on Halloween. Possibly even unethical.