Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

So it isn't just me...:thumbup: Mine gravitated directly to my belly.

Congrats on not having workout clothes...that is way cool for them to be that big that you have to buy more!! :lol:

It is cool that they are too big, but extremely pathetic that they are WAY too big because I haven't worked out IN A YEAR!:thumbup::smile::biggrin: Ugh, I am going to take my shower so I can go "into town" and buy the pants and go to the gym.

So it isn't just me...:smile: Mine gravitated directly to my belly.

Congrats on not having workout clothes...that is way cool for them to be that big that you have to buy more!! :biggrin:

Nope its not just you, I too got rid of the sweets in my house the same dang way..... sigh..

hi all at work..i wish I could share some of my "i am way too stressed to eat" with you all. I don't feel hungry but feel like I'm so tight I can hardly sip water...and I know it is stress. I ate pizza last week!

congrats to all of you for tossing the junk.

Suzanne - I was thinking about doing something too..but I guess first step for me would be hit the gym. I'm so lazy

wish you were all here with me. looks like ill be spending new year alone for the 2nd year in a row :biggrin:

I haven’t checked in recently and just stopping by to say hello. I’m going to be posting a lot in my live journal. I’m making it goal year and I’ll need to make sure I’m posting all my thoughts and victories somewhere.

I hope everyone is doing well!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Stay safe on New Year’s Day! I’ll be sleeping in my bed and dreaming of skinnier days here.

Jenn, let's throw a party for New Year's right here. Hubby and I haven't celebrated the new year in years. We are just party poopers. He's out by 10 and I can usually make it till 11. We go to bed and than wake up around midnight because of all the guns and fireworks going off, than right back to sleep. If you plan on being here I will do the same. I'll have a Margie set up for both of us any anyone else who wants to join.

OK, so the average calories for a shot of any hard liquor is 70. With Diet coke or any diet drink....what a bargain!

Hey girls

i'm home, I don't have anyone to go out with ... I so suck... and I need to get out of the house so desprately, I can't shut my head down, and now I realize I don't have a single friend left, ok I have a few, but 1 wants sex... not happening... 1 is going out with her hubby tonight, and 1 is just available. that is it.

I actually threw up my Water today.

sitting in the house with nothing to do is just making me insane

I'm there for margi's... but.. I would have an entire dayof calories because I would need about 10 shots to bring me down... or back up I should say.

you guys are the best, thanks for listening

If I can figure out how to do the sex thing then I would be there in a heartbeat.

Sorry, that last one is unaviable

and i don't want to go out and come home feeling worse about myself than I already do.

I might go to the bar by myself to get out -

Sorry, that last one is unaviable

and i don't want to go out and come home feeling worse about myself than I already do.

I might go to the bar by myself to get out -

Oh my goodness....be careful (the mom in me HAD to say it)

Wow................

I will, if I go,

I could easily self destruct and go home with someone, but ... I could go hang with my friend if that was what I wanted.