Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Jen-I am hoping that it goes away too. I havent slept that well the past couple of nights but so far today the nausea isn't too bad. When do you start your job?

Kat-good to see you...even if it was a quick drive by posting! lol Miss ya girl! Drama? On another thread? I only post here, how is that possible? lol (JOKE) :thumbup:

Suzanne-omg...sounds like alot of hours you are going to be getting! We will be thinking about ya! Post when you can!

Hi JollyGreen....I see you there! :thumbup:

Hi Tracy - It took me 6 weeks before I could actually sleep! No job, they knew I wanted to be out in the field and not in the office

Hey Ladies.

Home for about an hour before we have to head off to the hospital. I have a load of laundry going and I fixed a quick lunch for us.

Kat, good to see you stop by. I'm sorry we didn't get to finish our conversation last night. I hope your friend will be ok. I will say a prayer for her. I hope we see you a little bit more here.

See ya all tonight after I get home.

Hi Suzanne - How was your shift at the hospital. I did laundry today too... Yuck! Nothing really fits me so time to send out some stuff so there are piles everywhere.

I haven't been to the gym all week, I've been so darn sick. Hopefully next week will be better

I'm sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon, glad you stopped in to let us know

You can post here any time you want :) We would love to have you here! :thumbdown:

Welcome

Thank you!!! I can feel the love.:thumbup:

You are from my fav place...Gods Country...Louisiana! I live in Texas but I have friends scattered all over LA. So what is your name? Or do you just wanna go by crzytchr? :thumbdown:

I went and read some of the pages in PJTP, yikes, glad I wasnt involved in that one :thumbup:

You are from my fav place...Gods Country...Louisiana! I live in Texas but I have friends scattered all over LA. So what is your name? Or do you just wanna go by crzytchr? :thumbdown:

I went and read some of the pages in PJTP, yikes, glad I wasnt involved in that one :thumbup:

My name is Cindy. I have lived in Louisiana my whole life.

Yeah, it is getting nasty in there and it is just not good. I REALLY don't like it. So, I won't post there anymore until it calms down. Too much poison right now.:thumbup:

I poked my head in the PJTP thread a few days ago, and quickly backed right out and ran far far away from there...

Hi Cindy....

Hey Peeps.

Home from the hospital. We were really busy tonight. I ran into an old friend while I was there. It was good seeing her.

Hi Cindy, you are welcome here anytime you want. The more the merrier.

I actually have tomorrow off, so that means a lot of running around. We haven't been able to get the pool closed up yet, so we are going to work on that this weekend. My nephew is going to come over and help. The cover is huge and we can always use an extra hand.

Off to go get caught up on DWTS. See ya soon.

:thumbdown::smile2::smile2:just poking in and out :thumbup::ohmy::thumbup:

making a baby blanket for a friends daughters MIRACLE baby

and it has to be done by Friday ...need to wash it for the weekend

anyway..all is well and will tell all later:tt1::):tt1:

Off to go get caught up on DWTS. See ya soon.

I <3 DWTS!!!!! The response of the Osbournes last night to Kelly's dance was so touching.

I loved the whole Kelly thing going on It was so sweet to see her go kiss her Dad and to see Sharon cry. Ahhhh.

Ahhhh...My first hot chocolate of the season. I love this time of year.

I need to find my journal that I was using last spring and see if that will get me started again. I've never really been any good at journaling, in fact I hate doing it. I didn't do it when I was at WW, but I still lost. But I need to do something to see if I can get my eating under control. I just feel this need to push it. I need to get my head back in this and when I get that signal that I'm starting to get full that I need to stop. No more bites or licks. Why can't I get that back into my head, it's so frustrating.

Have a great day and I'll check in soon.

Ahhhh...My first hot chocolate of the season. I love this time of year.

I need to find my journal that I was using last spring and see if that will get me started again. I've never really been any good at journaling, in fact I hate doing it. I didn't do it when I was at WW, but I still lost. But I need to do something to see if I can get my eating under control. I just feel this need to push it. I need to get my head back in this and when I get that signal that I'm starting to get full that I need to stop. No more bites or licks. Why can't I get that back into my head, it's so frustrating.

Have a great day and I'll check in soon.

There is something to Journalling...when my DH (dear husband) lost most of his weight... I kept a precise account of everything that went into his mouth...:cursing: :cursing: But I threw it out and now wished I had saved it because it would help him to see how wonderful he had been :thumbup:

My nutritionist has asked me to keep a journal and I am trying to figure out the layout for it :thumbdown:

I :thumbup: am trying to finish an afgan by tomorrow so I can wash and dry it on Saturday when I give it as a present :cursing:

Does anyone have a great idea for the journal layout...I used to use the notebook that the DS (dear son) did not use at school :cursing::mad2: I purchased a pretty book to use at Walgreens clearance for a dollar.... it can be caried in the purse :thumbup:

:scared2::tt2::scared2::tt2::cursing: to those who think I will not succeed :):sneaky::cursing:

My name is Cindy. I have lived in Louisiana my whole life.

Yeah, it is getting nasty in there and it is just not good. I REALLY don't like it. So, I won't post there anymore until it calms down. Too much poison right now.:cursing:

Hi Cindy! So we can be the shelter for the evacuees :cursing:. And now if you leave us we know where to find you! :)

I poked my head in the PJTP thread a few days ago, and quickly backed right out and ran far far away from there...

Hi Shalee! It is really sad that things like that happen. Jst kick back with us for a while and hang out. :thumbup:

:cursing::smile2::smile2:just poking in and out :cursing::ohmy::cursing:

Ever have coffee spew from your nose? I just did! LMAO! :scared2: Thanks, I needed that! :thumbup:

I loved the whole Kelly thing going on It was so sweet to see her go kiss her Dad and to see Sharon cry. Ahhhh.

I have been a fan of the Osbournes for years! To see them like that makes me smile :cursing:

But I need to do something to see if I can get my eating under control. I just feel this need to push it. I need to get my head back in this and when I get that signal that I'm starting to get full that I need to stop. No more bites or licks. Why can't I get that back into my head, it's so frustrating.

I know what you mean! I feel like a 'cutter'...you know, those people that cut themselves because they say it makes them feel better by mutilating themselves. That is exactly the same thing I feel. food is my knife. :thumbdown:

Jen-you with us yet? yoohooo...

Good morning all....I wish I could rename this thread to something like Shelter for Evacs...I guess homeless might sound a bit harsh.

You know, I tossed and turned last night. I was up watching all the weight loss surgery shows on TV and it reminded me of how fortunate I am. There are so many people that wish they had this surgery and can not get it and here I am...not using it the way it should be used. I am ashamed of myself. So today I vow to use my band and follow the rules...in honor of those who wish they could have one.

Have a great day ladies!

Hey jolly...what would you like us to call you? JG, Jolly, Green, or by your name...if your name, what is it? :thumbdown:

Hey jolly...what would you like us to call you? JG, Jolly, Green, or by your name...if your name, what is it? :thumbdown:

My name is :thumbup: Laura :cursing:

You can call me Laura or Jolly

I have the name Jollygreen because decades ago... in elementary school everyone called me that

because I was 6 feet tall (my height in 6 th grade)... and thin... went to doctors to gain (but could not)

:scared2::wub: The kids used to sing the Green Giant commercial to me :cursing: :cursing: which I hated :thumbup:

Now that I am older and wiser :cursing::cursing: I think that the name is funny but not at 12 :) :cursing:

Good Morning all

glad to see everyone here today!

I was going to post this morning but running late

hi Laura -

I use my fitness pal or daily plate is another good one, both online and both track all nutrition value, I have only been getting 700 cals so I'm trying to up that, but I love it because I can put my exercise in and it tracks everything, next week I print out my journal pages and take them to my nutritionist.

I need to be accountable... anyone up for a challange to lose 10lbs by Halloween????? Weigh in here once a week? Friday mornings before the weekend so we can allow ourselves a bad day?

Any takers?

Well, finishing my Breakfast and heading to the gym.

xoxoxo

be back