Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Bachelorette weekend???? Missed that one. Judy, does that remind you of Gracie?

What are you gonna do?

OK...gotta wait til tomorrow for GLEE or the weekend, I am pooped!

xooxox

thanx irishmae, I may have some questions. Good to know we have help here. I have to get used to the point thing, it's hard to find points in some things, especially homemade foods.

Hi Haydee, congrats on you wedding, sounds like a lot of people on here will be going, good friends for sure.

Good morning, Violets!

Another sunshiny day here today. Grady comes at 11:15 so Kris can get her hair done. She posted on Facebook that he was up crying at 5:30, so I'm hoping he got it out of his system before he comes to see Gramma.

PamELa.. yup... the famous LA weekend with Gracie!! Glad you survived the wind yesterday!!

Wow.. first poster of the day is Delo!! Looks like you're becoming a Violet. We're a pretty neat group here and yes, several of us are going to Haydee's wedding. Even my hubby the Bobster who has never met these lovely ladies, is going with me. Can't wait!!!

Off to fix some Breakfast. I've been really good lately, but of course the scales don't show it. Monday is fill day!!

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Oh.. and I LOVED Glee last night. And I know I'll LOVE Modern Family tonight. woo hoo!!

Quick check-in... today is CrAzY busy... seriously too too much to do before I leave in the morning. But, of course, one of those "to do" items is to go for a mani/pedi @ 11am! A girl's got to look good!

Everyone make it a great day!

Good Morning!

Busy day at work, finally!! Lets see, work twenty busy one, that pays the bills right?!?

Tonight I am going to a fundraiser/dinner thing after work it is for a little boy whose hair I do with cystic fibrosis and is at the restaurant that Laura went to when she was here!

Everyone have a great day!

That restaurant has the best Beef Wellington Jane.. Mmm. I've never found it that good anywhere else.

Everyone go watch this commercial, it is so funny, I laugh everytime it comes on.

YouTube - Apology. U by Kotex

I didn't see new Ayla pics, guess I'll go check out FB :thumbup:

Hi ya'll~

busy busy trying to set up new classroom for Walden while the kids take the state test...pop in later!

Michelle, have a GREAT time at WDW!! You deserve some FUN and you-time!!

Haydee, I hope you have a wonderful bachelorette weekeend!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the wedding!!

ok..worked my butt off but got the entire next term set up!!!

Michelle, have fun!!! Enjoy your mom and sister!!!

I am beat!

Well ladies.. is it a strange world or what? Grady was here while Kris got her hair cut and colored. When she got back, she said, "I have to do something... I'm going to join WW". Sooooooooooo I told her I would join with her and we could do it together. We are going in Friday to sign up. The sign up fee is waived right now so it's a good time to do it. Then when I go to the band doc on Monday I can at least say I'm trying something else to help. I don't know if I'll have a fill or not. I don't really need one right now, it's just a matter of getting my head back in the game. BUT.. if I don't have one and I start losing, am I going to lose restriction as well? Decisions, decisions.. I'll let the doc help me figure this one out. Kris and I are going to see Lord of the Dance and she's thinking about all the food she won't be able to have, but I said.. it's now or never!! She wants to have another baby, but not at the weight she is at now. So we might be able to help each other with this and that's a neat thing.

Grady was so much fun today. He played and played and watched Elmo's adventure in Grouchland and then ate a lot for lunch. I had roast beef hash for breakfast.. I know...sounds gross, but it's sooooooo good and then didn't have anything until 2:30 and wasn't hungry. That tells me the band is still there and doing its job. I just have to work harder at MY job.

Off to read some more on the Kindle.

thanx irishmae, I may have some questions. Good to know we have help here. I have to get used to the point thing, it's hard to find points in some things, especially homemade foods.

Delo, if you have e tools use the recipe builder tool...its great:thumbup:

Gosh I've had a ridiculously busy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was planning to put Carson in infant survival swim classes before this summer (my parent's pool is already open for the season and he'll be walking any day now).

But it's $450, and 10 minutes per class. 5 classes a week, for 6 weeks. If I was a stay at home mom I could do that, but that's ridiculous. It's out at the college, which is 30-40m from home/daycare. 20m from work.

Can't swing that!!! I'm trying to google good information on teaching, all I keep finding are diagrams of how to hold a baby in the pool, videos of babies doing it, and links to classes.

Is there a YMCA near you Laura?? I would think their classes would be better times for you.