Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good Morning!!

Klaus was def. in the season!!!

Okay still no wrapping! I HAVE to get out my Secret Santa gift tonight!!! I also have a gift for my god daughter I need to send. Why do I wait for the last minute???????

It has been really slow at work this week. Today and tomorrow is busy, but Saturday? I am always busy on Saturday.........

Judy I love the Messiah!!! Wish I could come............

Alright, off to work................

Good morning, Violets...

I slept in till 9 this morning. Bob got up and greeted Ethan at 8. I made Breakfast for Ethan and Bob and I had a few bites of the eggs and sausage. Then got dressed and was playing on the computer when the mail arrived. In it was a beautiful angel pin and book from my Secret Santa! THANK YOU PamELA.. I sent you an email with a link to Ethan and I reading the book. We both love it!! Let me know if the link works for you. I'll forward it on to the rest of the Violets so you can see how I spend my day!

Nothing on the agenda today except Flute rehearsal at 6:30 tonight.

Tomorrow morning we are finishing up all the wrapping of Christmas gifts and figuring out what we need to finish it off. I think we are pretty much done though and that's a good feeling this early!

Off to forward the email to my Violets..

Everyone have a great day!!!

Judy and Laura~

I love that book and sent you both the same one! When I read it I thought of you both! Hope you like it!! xoxo

Three Cups of Tea...Greg Mortenson

My DH just read this and he said it is a great book. It is next on my "to read" list and is sitting on my nightstand.

He said his culture is similar to his in that by the time you have had tea at someone else's house three times, then you are pretty much like family. Tea to them is more than just a drink, it is a daily ritual of utmost importance.

I haven't been posting much because I have been too darn busy to breath . . . it always happens this time of year.

I feel sorry for that poor kitties owners. Do you know where the cat came from that Klaus killed?

I am a little behind on secret santa . . . I will have to nip it this weekend :0)

M @ the barn now... brrrrr, it's cold! Supposed to get "measureable snow" on Sat!

I love this phone!!!

Good evening, Violets..

Back from flute rehearsal. I won't see those ladies again until January 21st because of Christmas, New Years and the cruise. Dress rehearsal tomorrow night for the Messiah concert. Ethan comes at 1:30 -5. The Bobster and I are going to clean house and get things in shape for next week. Fun, fun.

PamELa.. whose cat did Klausy chomp??

Jane.. hop on a plane and come on to Alpena and you and the Bobster can go to the Messiah concert together. :biggrin:

Off to play some Bejeweled and watch the end of the Susan Boyle special. Everyone have a good evening. sleep well..

Haydee...everything ok there???

I don't know whose cat it was???Feel terrible, but he can't help it! He didn't go get it...it came over here. Susanne had to make him drop it and take it away...he was not happy when she threw it over the fence. Poor kitty...poor Klausy....poor Susanne. Sadsadsad!

Judy, that would be nice wouldn't it!!

I am going to get my secret santa ready to ship!!

Then I am going to bed!!!!!

Goodnight!

Good morning girlies~

77 today!!aaaahhh.

Just got home from the gym, and Sus slept in (she is still sleeping). I did 30 min on the eliptical and yes, it damn near killed me. The bottom of my feet cramps up, I even had to stop at 10 min and try to stretch more. Then I got on and did speed intervals! Anyone know of the group The Gossip? Lead singer is Beth Ditto. Anyway...they helped the work out today.

Just got news yesterday that my bff from college (18 yrs old in the dorms) Sarita is coming after xmas. She lives in Vegas and we've seen each other here and there. She has 3 kids and her hubby is also working on doctorate degree. Anywho, she texted me and asked for a get away!!! So excited. We already have massages booked for the 29th (not doing taking of the Waters this time). She just to chillax, have some cocktails and not be "mom" for a couple of days. Her kids are too cute, and hubby is a doll...but dad just went to Florida for 2 weeks...mom's turn!

Other than that, we are watching Polar Express today. I'll pop in from work! xooxxooxox