Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Recovering from last night, I got so drunk at the xmas party last night, I can't remember last time I was drunk like that.. I don't normally drink enough to get drunk!!! But boy I was.. eeeeeeh. Ended up heavin in the toilet when I got home, and Russ stood there rubbing my neck <3

Got my fill of drunkness for the next 2-3 years. I'll forget again by then.

Amidst all the alcohol, I ended up with me & russ' xmas bonus, and a gift card to Walmart. Woowoo!

I'm going to try that casserole this weekend, it sounds yummy.. right up my alley! Since the turkey & waffles didn't do it for me, still looking for our own personal Christmas morning food.< /p>

Laura...we want details! Whatchu drink? How many? Table dancing? LOL...I hear ya on the "good for a while". I think I am gonna stay sober for NYE and KC and the Sunshine band... I rang out 09 and in 2010 good last weekend. Where was the party?

Ack! You're going to make me go on Facebook, Pam!? Ah!

How're you functioning today, Laura? Wowza! I haven't been THAT drunk since Gruene... good times! :)

Janie... you're wrapping already? I'm still purchasing!!

Mmmmm, fudge! That's one thing I don't make... but my Mom does. Enjoy all your festive outings, Judy!

Off to pick up DS & take him to the orthodontist!

Michelle,

I looked on Facebook and can't find it!!! This is way weird. My last place to look is on Susanne's camera...after that I'll have to go to all my folders and look. I am so sorry...I KNOW it is somewhere because i have it framed!

off to a meeting...oh yea, there is fudge in the lounge...I SUCK AT WEIGHT LOSS. Wish it was about gaing...I would be the queen!

I've never tried fudge.. it's not something I can binge on, so not interested LOL.Too rich, I do like it once in a blue moon from Cracker Barrel though.

Oh let's see, I had about 5 mudslides, 2 long islands, and 6 'surprise me waiter!' drinks.. one of those was a lightly flavored glass of vodka I know.

They did make me get up there and sing karaoke, HR coordinated for sales to sing for everyone. I was drunk enough not to care, but I have no singer's voice, so I mostly just 'boogied'.. so almost table dancing.

I'm sitting here in the ortho's office laughing @ my mental pic of u last night, Laura! Sounds like fun! Any incriminating pix?

I appreciate your looking for the pic, Pam! Maybe it was on only haydee's camera?

I've started pumpkin bread production & have to bake @ least 6 tonight...

I'm sitting here in the ortho's office laughing @ my mental pic of u last night, Laura! Sounds like fun! Any incriminating pix?

I appreciate your looking for the pic, Pam! Maybe it was on only haydee's camera?

I've started pumpkin bread production & have to bake @ least 6 tonight...

You know what...I think it is! That is how I got the print cause remember I went w/ Haydee to CVS to get the pix. Email or text her cause it should be in her files. BUT I am going to look later too. We are going to 29 Palms PX after school to do some shopping, so I won't be home until late...but will look when I get home!

xoxo

Love the visual especially w/ the "surprise me waiter" drinks. Are you at work today? I was not so subtly reminded on Sat that I am no longer in my 20s!!! Enjoy your youth!

xoox

Fudge is done. Got 10 gift boxes made of milk chocolate, milk chocolate with nuts, Peanut Butter and mint fudge. I took a few licks, but not any chunks of fudge. It's way too sweet for me. We have some left over so it will be a temptation for the Bobster, but he's been very good so far.

I have a 2 hour choir rehearsal tonight.. not looking forward to that at all...

The pageant is Sunday and my Messiah concert is Sunday. I'll be ready for a nap on Monday! Then its getting ready for Christmas week and all that entails. Lots of church time for sure.

Off to choir... BBL...

Yes, yes.. I'm at work today. I think they need to schedule our party on a Friday night next year.

I did see a lot of flashes go off, so someone somewhere took pics.

Making my grocery list for our christmas potluck dinner next week and I'm going to try that casserole. YUM.

Another OMG for Heather. What a scary experience; glad you are ok. And yes, I have been stuck in a car in a snow storm with bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate with exists closed down and no way to get off having to pee so bad that it hurt. I know the feeling real well. I couldn't get out of the car in the middle of traffic and I didn't want to pee inside the car, so I kept holding it even though it was pure torture. Such sweet relief when I finally got to a bathroom!

Good evening, Violets..

Back from choir and dinner out. We spent over an hour at the restaurant waiting for our nachos. Don't have a clue what took so long, but luckily we had good company to keep us occupied.

PamELa.. I came across this recipe in a local holiday cookbook. Thought it might be easy enough and it sounded good.

***Easy Holiday Rush Cookies***

1 box yellow cake mix

1/4 cup butter, softened

8 oz. cream cheese, softened

Powdered sugar

In a large microwave bowl, microwave butter and cream cheese until very soft. Mix in the cake mix. Roll into 1/2 inch balls and put on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes. Sprinkle warm Cookies with powdered sugar. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 4 dozen.

Thanks Judy...that sounds good too! Maybe even easier than Janies! Decisions decisions.

We went to 29 Palms for shopping...just got home and am pooped out!

xoxoxo

Good Morning Violets~

We worked out this am...wow, while it was PAINFUL during...I feel AMAZING! Did 20 min on eliptical, 70 crunches, 20 obliques, back and thighs! I missed the gym...just hate the time. But all is good. It felt great to go w/ Susanne!!

2 more days!!! I go to the library 2x today!!! Tomorrow, after a wonderful observation Monday morning, the kids have earned a movie!! Tonight, I need to come home after detention and assemble 51 Christmas buckets. I got candy, pencils, Santa straws, etc., in these little xmas buckets!

Love you guys...pop in later!

Good morning!

Gotta love holiday time... am @ panera to meet a friend for coffee & a chat... fa la la!

More shopping & baking & merrymaking on tap today...

This afternoon dd rides & then ds has odp callback an hour away... so will be on the go from 3 til 9 ish... mom's taxi service in full gear!

Everyone make it a great day!!