Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good Morning!

Havig lunch with a friend and then I want to get my shopping finished. I don't have much to go, except stocking stuffers, the men are hard to buy for...

I hope you can dig out Michelle!!

Hey Girls~

Home from the gym and went to the grocery store while I was all sweaty...looked like a hot mess! I am making 3 big sopapilla cheesecakes to take to the cookie exchange. Going to cool them really good then cut into "cookie sizes". Thanks Janie and Judy for your receipe suggestions...but went w/ this because my friend begged me! She is a huge fan of the SC!!

Judy, I wish I could join a chior! I love to sing and think it is a great outlet. I have that on my bucket list (sooner rather than later) for sure. Too busy now...but you know I likes the busy!

Going to the cookie exchange later. Should be fun to hang w/ the girls!

Klausy update: He came in and watched TV in his "place" for an entire 1/2 of a football game (about an hour and half). He relaxed and we had a great time. Going to "watch tv" later w/ him as well! Tomorrow, we will work on formal training again...he is such a lover. Wanted to change his "place" to sit on our leather couch ON Susanne's lap. We had to change his mind quickly! I'll take pix later of the beast watching TV!

Have an amazing day ladies! I love you all!

Viva La Violetas!

Good afternoon, Violets..

I'm back from my hospital shift and delivering some fudge. Only one more box of fudge to deliver to the neighbors and then it will be all out of the house. BUT, Ethan and I are making Christmas Cookies this afternoon. My favorite... sugar cookies with frosting.

I'm all done with my singing this season except for Christmas Eve when I'll be playing flute for the prelude, the choir has two pieces and I sing "Mary, Did You Know". Then I can take a break from musical stuff for awhile and get ready for our cruise in 20 days!!

Off to get some lunch and get the dough ready for cookies.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Just got home from a mall outing -- oh my! So they close schools because the roads are dangerous... but everyone can make it to the mall! It took an hour to get from the highway to the parking lot... but once there, I snagged a sweet spot right away... & we got our shopping done lickety split! Then we went out to lunch... & now we're home!

I'm going to begin wrapping tonight... it's getting closer! exciting!

In the car on the way home the breaking news was that schools are closed Tues & Weds, too... the kids are thrilled, natch... 2 weeks @ home! Then a week in Mex in January! They have the life! Guess I have helpers w/cleaning, etc., for Friday! he he he... I'm so evil!

Guess that's it from here for now... make it a great evening!!

mmm indeed. I just keep making dozens and dozens of Cookies I don't like B)

I tried the Breakfast casserole this weekend---LOVED it.

That's going to be my christmas morning b'fast.

I have been MIA- my work computer has been dead since last week. They finally gave up on it and said I need a new one--- no wait, they're going to give me the old server computer and get THEM a new one--..pff.

I just sit at work playing with Carson and looking at my Blackberry. It's my dead week of the year anyway, 99 percent of my customers are off till the New Years. I even sent a few customers e-mails this morning and no one responded. Crickett crickett. I came home early today for lack of anything else to do--so I'm on laptop posting ;)

Judy, I love frosted sugar cookies!! They probably are my favorite!!!!!!!

I only need two more gift cards and I can get them tomorrow or the next night. They are to restaurants, so they won't be crowded when I get off. I might go tomorrow night because I have a nail appointment and that would be a great way to let my nails dry as I drive to get the cards!

I hoping my secret santa got their gift today!

Good evening, Violets..

Ethan and I got 4 dozen sugar Cookies cut out, baked and frosted. Ethan was a bigggggggggg help.. B) I gave him a finished cookie to sample and he licked all the frosting off.. didn't bite the cookie at all! Oh well.. good memories all around. And Jane.. they are my very favorite cookie too, but they have to be crisp.

Bob and I just finished wrapping all the gifts. I still have 2 gift cards to buy and then that's it. I have to wrap Bob's gift, but I can do that anytime.

Tonight was the first Monday in ages that I have had to myself with no rehearsals, no Grady, no nuthin' cept watching NCIS and playing on the puter. Grady is teething again and was running a temp and really cranky so Kris and Nathan decided to stay home this evening.

We're getting a few flurries of snow tonight. Nothing that will amount to anything. Michelle, how many inches of snow did you end up with?

Off to read some more on the Kindle. Everyone have a good evening! sleep well.

We got 24" of snow! In one day! It broke all the records here. Snow now is fine w/me... just so it doesn't snow when we're flying out for Mexico in January!!!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Hey girlies~

Had a fun day! The sopapilla cheesecake squares were a hit!!! OMG, they were gone sooo fast. I made 3 big ones, each one cut into 24 which = 72 squares. They were gone so fast, and people were pissed that some took too many pieces. My friend said, OMG...these are HEAVEN...I said, that is funny, we call 'em EVIL! My friends all yelled out, "OMG...Pam brought the EVIL!!" when I walked in! I gave huge props to my violets and Terry!!!

Then Jenny, Sus and I went to the mall to buy Annette some bling. Jenny picked a beautiful necklace, and I ended up buying Susanne 1 karat diamond earrings!!! They are princess cut, and spectacular!!! More than I planned on spending, but she is worth it, loves them...and now I don't have to see her old ones that her ex gave her!!!

Then we came home and Klausy came in and watched TV for a couple of hours w/ us! I am going to try to post some pix! Wish me luck!

xoxoxo

Good morning, Violets..

Lazy day here today. The Bobster goes in for his final approval for his new job and we get Ethan at 1:30 if his dad is still working. He might only work a half day so that would mean no Ethan. The Bobster said he could really screw up this part of the job approval so he wouldn't get this job and would be available for our church here.. HA.. ain't happenin'. I have nothing today except for rehearsal tonight. I plan on wrapping the Bobster's gift and a few little ones that are left that I forgot about last night. Then it's just laundry and relaxing today.

PamELa.. the pix of Klausy are sweet. He doesn't look like he could chow down on a cat. So innocent. Kinda like you..but we all know better...;):tt2::crying::tt2:

Wow! the bling for Susanne sounds impressive. I'll take the old earrings, please..B)

Off to find some breakfast and get showered and dressed for the day. Everyone make it a good one!!

Good Morning... about to head out for what I hope is the last holiday shopping! Phew!

The pics of Klausy are great... but I've got news for you... he's not watching tv... he's checking you out to see how much bigger you are than that cat he chowed down on! B) Just joshin'!

The kids are wishing they had school today... I've assigned them to scrub their bathroom clean from top to bottom, all nooks & crannies, & organize their cabinets under the sinks! I am so evil!

Ok -- off to help stimulate the economy a wee bit more! Make it a good one!

throw those old earrings OUT! well, tell her you threw them out but send down down here to TEXAS, he he he...

Juan gave me a beautiful little set for our 10th anniversary. Even though they are small I will cherish them for always. I hope to give them to our daughter someday and then I can get a blingy pair like you got Susanne! he he he...

Things haven't slowed down around here. Why oh why do we say this year we aren't buying gifts and then spent the last weekend before Christmas at the stores all dang day long. Back in November we had decided together no gifts because we are trying to pay for this wedding. Then it was cemented when they cut my hours here at work. But everyday Juan says, well maybe just one gift, for my mom. One for my grandma. One for your mom. One for your dad. One for each of my brothers. And what about your sisters, we can't leave them out. And my god-father? And my little cousins?? ACK! So now since we've been buying things here and there I have no sense of budget, I didn't get to shop the sales or use any coupons. Turned out worse this way....

Weather has been beautiful here. Sunny but chilly. Perfect carwashing weather! YAY! We finally did some business at our company.

Aww Pam, that was such a great picture of Klausy! He's just such a handsome boy! I would be snuggled on that big pillow with him. I used to babysit for a family that had a big Irish Setter. They were strict with him and wouldn't let him come into the bedrooms. But he knew that whenever I came to stay at the house he got to sleep in the guest bed with me... When it was time for bed I would just pat the bed and he would come running and jump in! I wonder if the parents ever found out? I'm sure they did, LOL. I'm sure they didn't think those long straight red hairs were mine!

Judy, i just LOVED Grady's santa pic. It was too cute! Poor thing though... I hope he wasn't too traumatized!

Michelle - Congrats to your son! That's awesome! I'm sure you're such a proud mama! And yeah, too funny that they cancelled school but everyone is out and about anyways... Your kids are lucky, two whole weeks off and then MEXICO! Yay!

Laura, if I were you I would have just stayed home! Do computer means no work, LOL... How's Carson doing with all the Christmas excitement??

Jane - hello mam! How have you been? Did your headache finally go away?

Ohhh, I've been wanting to go see that AVatar movie. Everyone that has seen it says it's SOOO good. We wanted to go Sunday but time just got away from us. I hope we get to watch it after Christmas...

Good Morning!!

I don't have diamond earrings...........

But, I can't wear studs because one earlobe is weird and it ends up sticking up, too bad or I would put myself in the running!!

My headache is gone!!

Not real busy today, I can't believe that Christmas is almost here and I am not busy!!!!!

I got done most of my wrapping, need to get two gift cards for restaurants and wrap those, plus my dad got some gift cards for me I need to wrap. This is a first where most of my presents are wrapped two days before Christmas Eve!!!!!

24 INCHES OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty, but inconvenient at this time of the year!!!!!!

Alright off for some cleaning before work!!!