Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lost Too Much Weight

I got THE call today...I get banded on Dec 17th, 2009..........Am psyched!! I guess that word dates me...>smile<

Life will never be the same...am on the pre-op now...

heh heh.what to do with your leftover rinds:

post-67037-13813669931273_thumb.jpg

post-64349-13813669931622_thumb.jpg

love and prayers to everyone

smohhhkin.bmp

post-273860-13813138957325_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to post a weight loss ticker as my signature but it won't let me save it. Can anyone walk me through it?? Step by Step?? Please?? Thank you!! :wink2:

I got THE call today...I get banded on Dec 17th, 2009..........Am psyched!! I guess that word dates me...>smile<

Life will never be the same...am on the pre-op now...

heh heh.what to do with your leftover rinds:

[ATTACH]18300[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18301[/ATTACH]

love and prayers to everyone

CONGRATS!!! :wink2: I LOVED getting that phone call!! :biggrin: I'm psyched too!! You'll be successful! Please keep us updated!

~Amy

Listen, I am not a promoter of fibbing, but if, and I do mean if, you really think they would give you a hard time about taking time off without an explanation, then give them one!

And seeing that you do not want to tell them about the real reason why anyway, then simply tell them you have to have a hernia repair ( which in all honesty, could be the truth, as a large percentage of us did have a hernia repair thrown in while havong our bands placed) , and that you have to have that time off because you need rest and couldn't lift anything anyway.

Again, I don't say you must lie, but this is a real possibility anyway, and then it wouldn;t be a lie, and the people at your job will be none the wiser.

It's your call and just a suggestion.

Hugs,

Cheryl

Listen, I am not a promoter of fibbing, but if, and I do mean if, you really think they would give you a hard time about taking time off without an explanation, then give them one!

And seeing that you do not want to tell them about the real reason why anyway, then simply tell them you have to have a hernia repair ( which in all honesty, could be the truth, as a large percentage of us did have a hernia repair thrown in while havong our bands placed) , and that you have to have that time off because you need rest and couldn't lift anything anyway.

Again, I don't say you must lie, but this is a real possibility anyway, and then it wouldn;t be a lie, and the people at your job will be none the wiser.

It's your call and just a suggestion.

Hugs,

Cheryl

Cheryl,

You read my mind. I hate lying but I don't want my fellow employees to know what type of surgery I am having. The last thing I need is to have everyone "discussing" my business. I'm planning on telling them that I'm having surgery for endometriosis. That way I can take 2 weeks off of work and stay at home and heal. And if need be, I can always take off more time with a doctor's note. Now, I just have to get my nerve up to tell my boss! It's sad because my employer "punishes" you when you ask for days off. When I say "punish, " I mean that he will give you 2-3 days instead of 5 days. He will cut your hours from 30 to 15-17. That's what scares me. But in the end, I would rather be banded with less hours! :wink2:

Cheyrl

DID you ask your surgeon with HE KNOWS others have said,,,I know someone who said...HERNIA OPERATION...which I like :w00t:

Laura

21 more days until I'm banded!!! Whoo Hoo!!

Re: Cant figure out how to change ticker

How to add ticker.

Go to www.tickerfactory.com

Build your own ticker

At the end it gives you a BB code for your ticker

Copy it and paste it in your profile signature

The last part is your own tickers code like wS1FSj6

To update your ticker go to www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wS1FSj6

I hope this helps

Good Journey,

MaggieGT

Re: Cant figure out how to change ticker

How to add ticker.

Go to www.tickerfactory.com

Build your own ticker

At the end it gives you a BB code for your ticker

Copy it and paste it in your profile signature

The last part is your own tickers code like wS1FSj6

To update your ticker go to www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wS1FSj6

I hope this helps

Good Journey,

MaggieGT

Thank you soo much!! I finally got it!!!

I'm very frustrated and angry with myself. I slipped off the wagon. I haven't been eating as healthy and I gained 5 lbs. :scared2: Now I have to really work hard to try to lose it plus some before the 29th. I really need some support right now, please.

I'm very frustrated and angry with myself. I slipped off the wagon. I haven't been eating as healthy and I gained 5 lbs. :scared2: Now I have to really work hard to try to lose it plus some before the 29th. I really need some support right now, please.

umystifyme:

I have no easy answer but you have my support and understanding. We all know that this takes courage and is not easy. None of us are here because we have temporarily gained a little weight. So you slipped. Give up the guilt and get back on it trying different techniques until you find what works for you. I am going nuts on day 10 of a very strict pre-op Liquid Protein and clears only. I can't believe I haven't thrown in the towel so here is what works. Attitude - not just a change of attitude but to have an attitude. I am at war with my old self and I am going to kick his abundant butt. Staying busy and not looking beyond small segments of time. Looking ahead even a couple of days makes the evil voice say I can't do this. I go from moment to moment one small step. Sometimes I cut a deal and say I will hang in there another 30 minutes and reevaluate, then another, and so on. Next thing I know I am waking up to another day. It is never fun but the long term results will be earning a tool and a chance for better health. Avoid getting bored works. Keeping a warped sense of humor works for me. This forum works because only those of us who are here can truly understand. Nothing was more irritating than when I was doing my psych eval before an emaciated shrink. You know the kind, they can eat all day long and never gain a pound. How in the world would he know? I told him going in that none of us are here without serious issues and he stared. We get by and have developed methods to get past the pain. This program is a new level of an emotional beat down but for once one in which it will lead to success. That is the payoff. That is why we are paying these painful dues into our happiness account so that we can spend them later. Have strength and call at least one person for instant feed back when you feel like slipping. This forum may take to much time to give you support when you are in that moment of deal cutting and surrender. Get someone who will be up front who will at the same time not smash your dignity. Hang on to that.

Oh yeah one more thing. I am with you on the taking off issue and not telling why. I have posted time and again that this one is need to know basis only. I am not sharing with anyone for various reasons. This is my personal battle. I only reluctantly told me wife because even on my best day that would be a difficult one to pull off. I haven’t been put into the position to give an excuse yet because I have a job where I can take sick leave and use vacation for the surgery/recovery. However, if anyone would ask, I would use the hernia alibi or something like it. Good luck and you all are in my prayers.

F is for friends that do stuff together U is for you and me N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!!

Spongebob

but you are blessed.........

you know you can lose it

you have done it before

and YOU WILL GIVE YOURSELF

A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY GIFT

REMEBERING TO CONTROL

WHAT WE EAT

JUST FILL UP WITH HOT LIQUIDS

and JUMP UP AND MOVE DA BOD

AND SURPRISE THE TICKER COUNT IS down

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Well, I have some VERY, VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!! My surgeon's office just called me. He is going out of town and they had to move my surgery date up. I had the option of either tomorrow :thumbup: or next Tuesday. So, I am getting banded next Tuesday, Dec 22nd!! :thumbup: My stomach is doing flip flops and I feel a bit sick. I feel both excited and nervous. WOW, this has been such a long journey and I'm nearing the peak. I'm in a bit of a shock and am feeling a bit anxious. Now I have to change my days off from work. That won't go over too well.

I did go to one education class that lasted for almost 2 hours. It was much needed. I learned SO much. Part of me feels ready and part of me feels like I'm not. Did any of you feel like this?

Congrats............

as for the class...I never went to one

and you have us

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Anyone can loss the weight if your diet program is too cool as per your body and physic than you can achieve your weight loss...and my suggestion also here to use ready to use nutrition like Protein products to maintain the enough calories than they will be the best for diet programs without loosing any stamina