Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

back from the gym... did a good workout, 30 mins on treadmill and then 1 hour doing weight... oh I hurt my left knee though... as soon as I got to the car my meniscus started to hurt. So i took a liquid Advil....not sure if that is band friendly or not, but it hurt!!

then I called my GF on her cell, asked her if she was busy and would she like me to bring her a coffee? Sure she says, so I drive to Collingwood to where she works... and she is not there... so I call on her cell phone again.... I ask her WHERE QRE YOU... she says oh Im sorry I dont`work in Collingwood on Fridays... ``I am in the Beach`... do you still want your coffee? I say... ``Sure, common over weith it..``

so back I go to Wasaga Beach, get to her house... ring doorbel.... no answer... WTF??? so I call on her cell again!

Oh I am at Dr. Cams office working today.... agh!!

so that was my day:rolleyes:

back from the gym... did a good workout, 30 mins on treadmill and then 1 hour doing weight... oh I hurt my left knee though... as soon as I got to the car my meniscus started to hurt. So i took a liquid Advil....not sure if that is band friendly or not, but it hurt!!

then I called my GF on her cell, asked her if she was busy and would she like me to bring her a coffee? Sure she says, so I drive to Collingwood to where she works... and she is not there... so I call on her cell phone again.... I ask her WHERE QRE YOU... she says oh Im sorry I dont`work in Collingwood on Fridays... ``I am in the Beach`... do you still want your coffee? I say... ``Sure, common over weith it..``

so back I go to Wasaga Beach, get to her house... ring doorbel.... no answer... WTF??? so I call on her cell again!

Oh I am at Dr. Cams office working today.... agh!!

so that was my day:rolleyes:

Oh, my!! WTG on the workout but so sorry you hurt your knee!! And what's up with this GF???? Is she on drugs???? Or maybe a little Alzheimer's???? GEEZ!!! Did she hear anything you said???

12_13_4.gif

I found a really nice park model to rent for Tracy & Jim when they come down for Christmas. Newer model park model w/full add-on and nice front porch. Small fenced yard on the side if they want to let Gigi out. I think they will like it.

Oh, my!! WTG on the workout but so sorry you hurt your knee!! And what's up with this GF???? Is she on drugs???? Or maybe a little Alzheimer's???? GEEZ!!! Did she hear anything you said???

12_13_4.gif

I found a really nice park model to rent for Tracy & Jim when they come down for Christmas. Newer model park model w/full add-on and nice front porch. Small fenced yard on the side if they want to let Gigi out. I think they will like it.

oooh, that sounds nice.. Tracy and Jim will love it!!!

May I ask what does rent on something like that run???? (If I'm being rude, just say so)

TODAY'S FOOD:

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,483/166/42/101

Edited by peaches9
MORE SNACKS

Good morning girls;

Janet I am curious about tne Yogurt/Cr cheese combo what is that? some kinda dessert? I need the recipe girl!

Eating my Choc/Banana shake right now then I am going to the gym...

doing well on the food, now need to get back to regular GYM stuff too.... one day at a time!

Karla: Have a great weekend with your DD I am seing mine torommow :- )

PHyl, enjoy your nice weather and think of me in rainy/snow slush!!! Yuk

Candice - it's that dip you guys made in WA this summer - I use vanilla greek yogurt - WW cream cheese and brown sugar splenda - it taste just like cheese cake - 70 for the cream cheese - 120 for the yogurt - 20 for the splenda - 200 cal to round up ;0) IT'S TO DIE FOR - I figured I would buy those little indvidual graham cracker crust thingies and make mini cheese cakes when you all come in March.. You are getting pt w/your calories - instead of eating ice cream w/no nutrition ;0)..

WTG on the exercise - Friday is my new legs weight night for the next 7 weeks - I had to be careful cuz of my tail bone issues - so workout wasn't my best - but I did move but didn't lift the weight I normally do = What did you do to hurt your knee..

Ya I would have told that GF - well coffees cold - I'm going home..

Good afternoon! Sorry, gals... I've been keeping up with your posts. Don't know what's the matter with me.... Just don't feel like posting!

Janet... Dr's name is Bahreini. I think you'd like her. Very sharp chick. 760-773-9750. They do all kinds of facial stuff at that clinic too. It's sort of w omen's health/spa combined. They do dermabrasions, etc. Kind of weird that the ob/gyn dr has her office there though, huh?! First time you see her you have to check in around the corner at Internal Medicine.

Max's memorial service is tomorrow. Some of Joy's relatives arrived last night. I had a few of those pictures from our visit a few weeks ago printed at costco and took them over yesterday afternoon. She cried. He was so happy that day, though.

Karla... glad you decided to go to ID.

Glad you're feeling better Candice!

Linda... hope you're not running yourself ragged.

I was down 1 lb at TOPS yesterday. Food has been okay this week. Exercise much better than last week.

Phyl - heck some days I don't feel like posting either - we just get that way sometimes - but glad you ck'd in cuz I was calling if you hadn't..

WTG on being 1 lbs down !!! Gotta get a few lbs off before the holidays --

So Tracy is coming for Xmas - I think the kids are staying up there - cuz Melissa said that her Mom may be coming - I would like that - I would like a quite Xmas - I would like to enjoy my days off w/o a house full

Guess Karla's off to Id - Safe travels - enjoy your time ;0)

oooh, that sounds nice.. Tracy and Jim will love it!!! May I ask what does rent on something like that run???? (If I'm being rude, just say so)

People who will rent by the day usually charge $50/night. This gal said $300 for a week and $25 for extra nights! So she is really reasonable. A month is $1100.

post-220150-13813139655634_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139655933_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

People who will rent by the day usually charge $50/night. This gal said $300 for a week and $25 for extra nights! So she is really reasonable. A month is $1100.

Hell you can't get a hotel for $50 a night - That's fantastic !!!

Good morning peeps..

Was up at 5:18 with furries - but went back to bed - candy called at 7:25 wanting to know if I still wanted to go to the airshow - I said nope that I didn't want to interfer in her time w/her GS (this is the one who lost his father a few months ago he was in his 40's) I realized that this was their time together and didn't want to impede on it. Plus I got stuff I need to do - nails - closets - reading - t.v. - food shopping I am about out of fish..

Candice - it's that dip you guys made in WA this summer - I use vanilla greek yogurt - WW cream cheese and brown sugar splenda - it taste just like cheese cake - 70 for the cream cheese - 120 for the yogurt - 20 for the splenda - 200 cal to round up ;0) IT'S TO DIE FOR - I figured I would buy those little indvidual graham cracker crust thingies and make mini cheese cakes when you all come in March.. You are getting pt w/your calories - instead of eating ice cream w/no nutrition ;0)..

Phyl - heck some days I don't feel like posting either - we just get that way sometimes - but glad you ck'd in cuz I was calling if you hadn't.. WTG on being 1 lbs down !!! Gotta get a few lbs off before the holidays -- So Tracy is coming for Xmas - I think the kids are staying up there - cuz Melissa said that her Mom may be coming - I would like that - I would like a quite Xmas - I would like to enjoy my days off w/o a house full

Guess Karla's off to Id - Safe travels - enjoy your time ;0)

I must not have tried that dip this summer. I don't remember it. Last night I was really craving something sweet and I wanted ice cream. I miss my Skinny Cows and it's always too hot to buy and bring home. Maybe today. Because I sent Earl over to our Cafe/store and he brought me a Hagen Daaz ice cream bar. Way too many calories. It was the depression craving something sweet! UGH! I have to shake this crap! I can't stand it. Bawling cuz the dog won't sit on my lap, etc.

And now... today is Max's memorial service. I still can't believe he's gone. Okay... he was old.. 88. But maybe that's part of it... same age as my Mom. OH... and Earl was really grumpy Thurs. and was so nasty to me all day. His FB account was compromised so he started chewing me out as soon as my feet hit the floor that morning because for some reason it was my fault! Then he GAINED a pound and I lost, so he was mad about that. And THEN, he got so mad at me in the afternoon because he was getting some salsa and chips for a snack and I asked if I could have a little bit. WTH!! He slammed it at me. That was the last straw. I didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.

Yep, Tracy & Jim will be here for Christmas. Hope you can get together with us while they're here. I have to meet lady this a.m. to give her a deposit. Not using the same place as last year because the lady didn't want dogs and they're bringing Gigi.

Awe Hugs Phyl... I think you have been slammed w/alot this week - Yep when someone dies it gets to us.. Earl was just a butthead - this week - Hugs...

I'm suppose to be off Monday (my ff) not 100% sure cuz girl I work w/DH had surgery - she was out Thrus and Frid - he's suppose to come home from hospital today - She's suppose to let me know if she is going to have to stay home another day w/him - she doubts it.. but she may have too - so she is suppose to let me know sunday if I need to go in or not -

We could take a ride to cabazon if you like.. Not super early like usual - doubt that on a Monday they would be crowded - we can always hit the coach store - maybe some retail therapy is what you need..

So if you like can pick you up 10ish.. and I will share my chips w/you ;0)

Ya I would love to see Tracy - and meet Jim ;0) - I will be here at home at Xmas - Traveling w/dogs and such during the holidays is just too much - The freeways are just to packed..

Awe Hugs Phyl... I think you have been slammed w/alot this week - Yep when someone dies it gets to us.. Earl was just a butthead - this week - Hugs... I'm suppose to be off Monday (my ff) not 100% sure cuz girl I work w/DH had surgery - she was out Thrus and Frid - he's suppose to come home from hospital today - She's suppose to let me know if she is going to have to stay home another day w/him - she doubts it.. but she may have too - so she is suppose to let me know sunday if I need to go in or not -

We could take a ride to cabazon if you like.. Not super early like usual - doubt that on a Monday they would be crowded - we can always hit the coach store - maybe some retail therapy is what you need.. So if you like can pick you up 10ish.. and I will share my chips w/you ;0)

Ya I would love to see Tracy - and meet Jim ;0) - I will be here at home at Xmas - Traveling w/dogs and such during the holidays is just too much - The freeways are just to packed..

Cabazon sounds fun. Yes, retail therapy would be good. I can be ready by 10. Just will skip Water aerobics. When will you know about work? Can you hang out when we get back?? Maybe an early dinner. I know you like to eat late. But love to have you stay if you like.

So... today he didn't buy any tortilla chips for the salsa, and I was going to go grab some and forgot!! He only bought potato chips for his onion dip!!

:eek::tt2::thumbup:

AND... I couldn't get my Skinny Cow ice cream bars because he said we had to go to costco LAST because he wanted to buy chicken and fish! Costco doesn't sell them.. have to get them at Walmart. I've seen them at Von's but I"m too cheap to pay their price. I think they're over a dollar cheaper at Walmart. So... maybe next week. But no more Hagen Daaz!! So only thing I have if I have another sweet tooth attack is pudding and I won't eat more than one. So last night I started on the Papaya tablets and that is NOT good. I finally had to put them away because I start eating them like candy. Hopefully, that craving has passed because Joy is having Cookies and cake after the memorial service!! May have something to do with me quitting that Evista. I'll have to think that through, but a possibility.

Memorial service for Max was very nicely done.

HAHAHA!! Zoey is toooo smart!! She knows Earl always sits on the floor and plays with her every night about this time so she just dumped her whole bowl of toys on the floor and started barking at him! She has NEVER dumped her toys out like that before. She might pull out one or two, but she has never dumped the entire bowl!

But he hasn't been to the pool yet so she has to wait until he gets back!

post-220150-13813139656214_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139656629_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139656945_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139657362_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139657784_thumb.jpg

Good Morning...

Phyl I hear you on the sweets - I ate too much yesterday myself - It's cuz I never left the house

1 cup hamburger meat & a sprinkle of cheese

popcorn

Quesdilla (2%cheese)

Popcorn

SF Popsicle

SF pudding

2 ice cream cones w/sf Ice Cream

3/4 cup ice cream

Cup of my chicken Soup

Popcorn

That what I remember anyway - who knows what else I ate..

I feel like a pig today - have gym in a few..

Never did anything yesterday - read - watched tv and napped - went to bed around 9 - got up 6 a.m.

Got email from Penny she will be at work on Monday - so I'm clear for the day.. I can make it later if you want to go to Water exercise... I could go to gym myself ;0)

I gotta look for coach coupons ;0)

Yes early dinner sounds good - cuz that way I can get home early and ready for work on Tuesday..

Max's service looked really nice..

I'm home, had a great time. Did a little shopping, but not much. Mainly picked up stuff for Christmas projects. food was good, okay food was fabulous, the strawberry slushy from Sonic, not so much but I only get them when I go to Idaho. No Janet, do NOT look up the calories, I already have and it is huge. But I skipped a meal for it, and only ate 1/2 of a sandwich for lunch, and a small plate of nachos for dinner. Today, was 1 small pancake, 1/2 sandwich and a latte, so hopefully it will balance out. Plus took a brisk walk for an hour with DD & her furry. Glad to be home. But wasn't thrilled with what greeted me. My furries had tore their door down out of the wall, so I had to spend 2 hours rebuilding it. The only reason they would have done that is if Elyse wasn't not here like she promised. Right now I am not so sure I like the child. Love her yes, like not so much. I am so friggin tired of her drama and poor choices. Okay I'm just tired.

Candice, great job on the work out, but frustrating on the GF issues.

Phyl, I'm sorry.

Janet, if I was rich, I'd come to your house for the holiday, but alas, not this year.

Well need to go finish homework. TTFN

Memorial service for Max was very nicely done.

HAHAHA!! Zoey is toooo smart!! She knows Earl always sits on the floor and plays with her every night about this time so she just dumped her whole bowl of toys on the floor and started barking at him! She has NEVER dumped her toys out like that before. She might pull out one or two, but she has never dumped the entire bowl!

But he hasn't been to the pool yet so she has to wait until he gets back!

Awh, how nice... loved the pictures... he must have been one heck of a nice guy!!!

Ya, you've had an emotional week, plus I think you are onto something with the stopping of that drug... estrogen right.... sounds about right... YOu are just PMS'ing Hon, that's all... you are ENTITLED:wub:

O.k. my real post now...

caught up on the reading

Karla; Glad your visit went well in Idaho... oh those puppies!!! Man they get into trouble when you are away... What's with that Elyse??? Can't she just spend some time with the dogs like she promised??? sheesh!!!

Toronto was fun. WICKED was very good, but not worth the money I got scalped for the tickets... but the good news is the KIDS loved it!! We did a lot of walking, and I took them for a fancy French Restaurant dinner.... oh fabulous... I split an order of Mussels with Bryan and Megs ordered Snails... then we had TWO bottles of wine!!! and Megs and I split an order of Cassaoulette... it was really tasty, but not as good s the stuff we had in FRANCE or what I made by myself.. so I gotta get out my recipe this week and make some more of it!!! OH YUM..

I didnt' order dessert either (YEAH ME) but Megs made me a Polish-type martinni when we got home...

WOke up this a.m. and she made me a skim milk latte adn I had Fiber one Cereal, 900 cals so far for TODAY...

Don't know what yesterdasy was, but I didnt' eat anything BAD or SUGARY... so it was a sucess.

We went to a big shopping mall today, I bought new walking shoes for Europe and a couple of tops on sale at banana Republic... no purses :'( but I don't really need one anyways...

Bought Hubby some Xmas gifts, and a Xmas gift for Bry. so now he's done!!! I'll get something small for Meg and then she'll be done too. This weekend cost me a fortune!!! But that's o.k. they are worth it.. I love spending time with my "kids".

Janet and Phyl, have fun tomorrow with YOUR retail therapy Session!!!! ENJOY:thumbup:

Good Evening Gang

Candice - I must have missed the post that you were going to see Megan & Bry ;0) ... Yep your food wasn't bad and WTG on no dessert!!

Christmas shopping let's not talk about Christmas - I will be gone the week that I normally decorate and shop - Having carpets cleaned on the 23rd - grout cleaned on the 24th - so Don't know when I am going to get that done and still don't know for sure if the kids are staying home or coming

Karla - Hugs on the dog issues and DD#4 - I would be super super super super pissed off.. I think that I am going to have to kennel mine sometimes since Andrew doesn't live w/me anymore - I don't know - I guess it would be ok if all 3 were together - Debbie can come to feed the cat or my gf candy - that's not a big deal - I just don't want the dogs alone at night - that's when they are use to having me around.. Hell they sleep all day and then play when I get home..

Phyl where are you - I sent you email - I will be at your house as soon as I pickup my tickets from AAA - they open at 9 - I hope Ron is there then... When I told him Monday - I forgot that I didn't work ;0)

Well - Here's my day...

Gym - walked 2 miles on the treadmill (I still can do it) then at 10 went to Pilos - Rose our regular teacher has left and Madelina has taken over the class - Which I am so happy about - Rose (who was my boot camp teacher) taught Boot Camp Pilos - Madelina class is paliates & yoga - a nice Sunday morning workout - not bootcamp style - you work up a sweat but it's not bootcamp...

Then went got nails done (yes I went all sweaty from the gym w/no make up - hair in a bandana ;0) Then came home showered went to Marshalls & Target - got home around 3:30..

Food today - BF 1 egg -Lunch - zip as I was out and about - dinner will be BBQ & fresh green Beans w/a little bacon & red potatoes - Snacks - popcorn & ww fudgescile

I need a black leather purse for winter ;0) - I have printed 2 coach 20% discounts for me & Phyl -

Well that's my day - just had some coffee cuz it's only 6:30 and I know I will be ready for bed at 8 - but since I don't have to get up at 5 ;0) it sounded good - had that white choc Creamer w/it..