Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

We were posting at the same time!! You are SO bad!! Glad you had a good time!! Shame on you for all that flirting!! LOL!!

Too bad Peter's birthday party is the same day as my niece's wedding.. You could crash and have a great time there, too. Reception is at some fancy place in downtown Buffalo... waterfront area. Still trying to decide what I will wear! Was thinking of wearing that dress... I think you gave me... long black dress with the big red roses on it. I love that dress! Wore it on the last two cruises. But.. not sure the colors are right for a summer wedding. Ceremony is at 2pm, so probably definitely not for the church, but maybe in the evening. Just re-read your post.. and see you wore black yesterday, so maybe that will be fine! Need to go shopping! But I don't know when! I was thinking if I wore black pants and a black shell maybe I could find a glitzy colorful jacket to wear with them.

I don't know if we can get all the way up to Wasaga Beach, but if we could, I'd consider some chiro on my back. I'm open to just about anything at this point! We're going to have a limited time in Buffalo. Wedding will take up a lot of that weekend. Then the 30th my sisters and I are joinging two sisters we grew up with on a wine tour. One of the other gals has arranged for a limo to take us to some of the wineries in the Finger Lakes/Silver Lake area of NY state. We have him for four hours of wine tasting. So that's another day shot. And we have to see all Earl's relatives, spend time with my Mom, and try to get together with some of our HS classmates to start planning our 50th HS reunion... next summer!!

And we have to get back on the road allowing plenty of time for visiting in OK... our TOPS group, our former church, our financial advisor and old friends!! And.. get to Sky Valley in plenty of time for Janet and I to go to LV on Oct 1st!!!

Oh that is funny.... we both typing at the same time... I tried to finnd you on Skype but I gues you are not online with that right now....:)

Your trip plans sound awesome... I understand if you can`t make it up to WB (its so way out of your way) but if you do have time perhaps we could meet somewhere in the middle?? for lunch or dinner? ? Perhaps Toronto?? let me know what yu think... plus leave it until you get to Buff... and see how your timeing goes...

try the Seattle Chiro clinic that has the LASER, it might really help and give you some pain relief... it was the ONLY thing that helped heal my back when I had the hern. disc in 2005... so worth it!

Little Zoey, she is getting to be the real Princess isn`t she!! Say, how many pairs of shoes are you allowed???

Gotta go try and eat something, my gut is grumbling now:sneaky:

oh about that dress.... yes WEAR It, there were MORE ladies wearing BLACK yesterday than ANY other colour!!! The bridesmaids wore RED chiffon dresses and carried RED canalilies.... awesomely beautiful!!

Edited by peaches9

Howdy ladies!! Work went okay. Came home and cleaned the dog yard, weedeated and racked all the poo. Then planted a tree. Only 6 more shrubs/trees to plant and the lavender.

Quit early for the day. Having trouble drinking water/G2 Gatorade. Sticking on everything.

Got attacked by a garden nombe at work. It fell over and wacked me right on the ankle bone.

Saw some cute baby quail, I thought they were baby chickens first of all, then mom & dad came out.

I have to work tomorrow, then class on Tuesday through Thursday.

Phyl, what day do you head out?

Candice I looked into the zumba DVD, but it looks like too much jumping around. What do you think? I would love to buy one, but I can't do anything that involves any jumping. I tried Tae Bow, but it was too jumpy for my hangy outies. It sounds like you had a great time. Peter should be ashamed of himself for not being the one to dance with you. Sorry, but I hate it when guys won't dance with their wives/girl friends.

Well should find something to eat. TTFN

Oh that is funny.... we both typing at the same time... I tried to finnd you on Skype but I gues you are not online with that right now....:)

Your trip plans sound awesome... I understand if you can`t make it up to WB (its so way out of your way) but if you do have time perhaps we could meet somewhere in the middle?? for lunch or dinner? ? Perhaps Toronto?? let me know what yu think... plus leave it until you get to Buff... and see how your timeing goes...

try the Seattle Chiro clinic that has the LASER, it might really help and give you some pain relief... it was the ONLY thing that helped heal my back when I had the hern. disc in 2005... so worth it!

Little Zoey, she is getting to be the real Princess isn`t she!! Say, how many pairs of shoes are you allowed???

Gotta go try and eat something, my gut is grumbling now:sneaky:

oh about that dress.... yes WEAR It, there were MORE ladies wearing BLACK yesterday than ANY other colour!!! The bridesmaids wore RED chiffon dresses and carried RED canalilies.... awesomely beautiful!!

I saw you sign on Skype but didn't see a call request.

No time to go to Seattle Chiro clinic... leaving on Saturday and too much to do between now and then. Finish packing, etc. Have to go to TOPS in the morning because we need to pick up our "travel" charts. Need to find time to go down and say goodbye to Jodie, Al and kids, too.

I haven't been told how many pairs of shoes I can take... just groaning about how many I put in the outgoing basket today!

Howdy ladies!! Work went okay. Came home and cleaned the dog yard, weedeated and racked all the poo. Then planted a tree. Only 6 more shrubs/trees to plant and the lavender.

Quit early for the day. Having trouble drinking water/G2 Gatorade. Sticking on everything.

Got attacked by a garden nombe at work. It fell over and wacked me right on the ankle bone.

Saw some cute baby quail, I thought they were baby chickens first of all, then mom & dad came out.

Candice I looked into the zumba DVD, but it looks like too much jumping around. What do you think? I would love to buy one, but I can't do anything that involves any jumping. I tried Tae Bow, but it was too jumpy for my hangy outies. It sounds like you had a great time. Peter should be ashamed of himself for not being the one to dance with you. Sorry, but I hate it when guys won't dance with their wives/girl friends.

Planning to leave Saturday morning. Hope to make it to the WA/ID state line the first day.

Good Morning Gang

Took a break from the computer yesterday - cuz once I get on - I get nothing done :0)

Exercise - Marshalls - Target - cleaned and washed - read a little.

Candice - Ralph would dance w/me - but sometimes he didn't want to - so I danced w/others - But for the most part he would dance - Ya that's sorta funky that he won't dance at all.. Cougar ;0p

Phyl - I could imagine Earl & packing ;0) - When do you get your car back? I take mine in this morning - then I will have to get a rental - Andrew has a full week at work so we can't share

Karla - We need pics of your yard w/all your plants !!!

I'll take a pic of my band later when I have my makeup on

Gotta hit the showers cbl

Morning. hope you all slept well. I slept like a rock.

It was cloudy yesterday so not as hot, who knows what today brings, that would require that I actually watch the weather.

Just finished a book by a new author (new to me). If you like murder mysteries check out the books by Lisa Gardner. Fabulous, lots of twist and turns. Usually I figure it all out, but her books catch me by surprise. Love them.

Janet, as soon as the back yard is habital I'll take pics. Currently the only organized place is the deck, which looks pretty dang good if you ask me!!! I've decided to make a native Montana plant flower bed. I can't wait to see what everything looks like next year.

Well, the momma and poppa geese are teaching their young to fly, so all day long you can hear them honking at each other. It is rather early this year, by about 2 weeks. Do they know something we don't know?

Still sticking on liquids today. Last night I had lentle Soup, Amy's from costco is great with a little garlic sea salt, pepper, and parmasean. Had a smoothie for dessert. Little higher in calories, but it was that or Ben & Jerry's. But I didn't really have much else to eat. Finally got some G2 gatoraide down so the electrolights were better.

Well, need to start getting ready.

Love you all, have a great day!!!

mY zUMBA is not too jummpy... its the STEP class that I can`t handle... its really a lot of hopping up and down.

ALSO, when everyone is doing JUMPIN JACKS or something equally STUPID for middle aged broads, I modify the motion and keeep my FEET on the floor.. thats all you need to do... just modify the movement to something that YOU CAN do... the most important thing is just to keep your ass moving for an entire HOUR!!!!

Good Morning Gang

Took a break from the computer yesterday - cuz once I get on - I get nothing done :0)

Exercise - Marshalls - Target - cleaned and washed - read a little.

Candice - Ralph would dance w/me - but sometimes he didn't want to - so I danced w/others - But for the most part he would dance - Ya that's sorta funky that he won't dance at all.. Cougar ;0p

Phyl - I could imagine Earl & packing ;0) - When do you get your car back? I take mine in this morning - then I will have to get a rental - Andrew has a full week at work so we can't share

Karla - We need pics of your yard w/all your plants !!!

I'll take a pic of my band later when I have my makeup on

Gotta hit the showers cbl

Looking forward to that picture gal!!!! will you be on skype tonight?

Hotter than hades here today.... humid... yuck... Now it is raining cats and dogs.

But I am cool down here in the basement, with only a cami on... hee,hee...

Worked at the super store today. Teaching 11 girls how to make 3 kinds of FUDGE, then they made Submarine Buns (raised the dough and everything) then made Meatballs to put into them....

Oh my gosh!!! The freeking c andy would NOT boil today. so one of the fudges did not work out... and we had to throw it away....

What have I eaten today???

Breakfast: Iced coffee, skim milk/ sweetner

Lunch: 2 licks of a fudge laddle (and that`s all!!!)

Snack: Aitikins, protien shake....

still very tight from thew Wedding drinking ....yikes.... supper last night was difficult and gave most of it to thew dogz:thumbup:

Candice - I have gym tonite - won't be home till after 9 your time - I took pic this a.m. will maybe download it tonite

Well back to work

Hugs everyone - I am hungry today :0)

Just finished scrubing DH shower .... ugh!! its an awful job....

How does everyone else get BLACK stains on the grout out???

Daily we use the Lysol shower to shower spray.... which is supposed to clean everything before there is a big build up of scum......

but.... my shower stall looks gross.

So I took a mr. Clean WHITE Eraser thingy to it... think it helped a bit, but made a white bleach spot in the top I was wearing.... Crap!...

Is there a better product I could be using???

Weight Watcher recipes:

Edamame Hummus

Makes 10 servings

POINTS® value | 2 per serving

Ingredients

• 4 medium scallions, thinly sliced
  • 1 garlic clove, quartered
  • 3 cups shelled cooked edamame
  • 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup rice vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp mirin or sweetened Japanese cooking wine
  • 1 Tbsp tahini
  • 1 tsp wasabi powder
  • 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil

Instructions

• Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade; pulse a few times, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and process until smooth. To store, scrape into a medium bowl, cover, and refrigerate for up to 4 days; return to room temperature before serving.
  • Serving size: 1/4 cup.

About the Creamy Corn Chipotle Dip

For a really fresh taste in this smoky spicy dip, cut the kernels off husked ears of corn. To do so, cut one end off the ear, stand it up on your cutting board, grasp the pointy end, and run a sharp knife along the cob, slicing off the kernels. Or just thaw out a 1-pound frozen bag of corn.

Creamy Corn Chipotle Dip

Makes 12 servings

POINTS® value | 1 per serving

Ingredients

• 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
  • 2 canned chipotles in adobo sauce, seeded
  • 3 cups corn kernels
  • 2 Tbsp lime juice
  • 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp salt

Instructions

• Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade; pulse a few times, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and process until smooth. To store, spoon into a medium bowl, cover, and refrigerate for up to 3 days; return to room temperature before serving.
  • Serving size: 3 tablespoons.

About the Artichoke Pesto

Perfect for celery ribs or rice crackers, this summer favourite is made even more flavourful with a few canned artichoke hearts. Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium-low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally, to release their aromatic oils.

Artichoke Pesto

Makes 8 servings

Ingredients

• 5 whole artichoke hearts canned in Water, drained and rinsed
  • 1 1/4 cups packed basil leaves
  • 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
  • 3 Tbsp finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
  • 3 Tbsp water
  • 1/2 tsp salt

Instructions

• Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade; pulse a few times, then process until well-chopped but coarsely-grained. To refrigerate up to 2 days, spoon into a small bowl and press plastic wrap right against the dip's surface to minimise the dip turning brown.

About the Blackberry Salsa

There's no reason to stand on ceremony when it comes to salsa. It's a fresh mix of chiles, tomatoes and aromatics. So why not substitute some of summer's best blackberries for some of the tomatoes! Serve with toasted pita triangles—or spoon over scrambled eggs for a new Tex-Mex Breakfast.< /p>

Blackberry Salsa

Makes 10 servings

POINTS® value | 0 per serving

Ingredients

• 2 cups fresh blackberries (8 ounces), chopped
  • 1 cup small grape tomatoes (4 ounces), chopped
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped, seeded pickled jarred jalapeno chile
  • 1/2 tsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper

Instructions

• Stir all ingredients in a medium bowl; serve at once or store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
  • Serving size: 1/4 cup.

About the Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade

Don't use sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil for this summery reinterpretation of the classic Italian olive spread. Instead, search out the dried one in the produce section of your market—or perhaps near the dried fruit. Use the spread over roasted vegetables, as a baked-potato topper, or on fat-free crackers.

Easy Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade

Makes 12 servings

Ingredients

• 1/4 pound (4 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes, without oil
  • 2 anchovy fillets
  • 3/4 cup pitted green olives (approx. 10-15, depending on size)
  • 2 Tbsp drained and rinsed capers
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp packed oregano leaves or 2 tsp dried oregano
  • 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Instructions

• Place the tomatoes in a large bowl; cover with boiling water. Set aside 10 minutes. Drain but reserve 3/4 cup soaking liquid.< br />
  • Place the softened sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup soaking liquid, and the remaining ingredients in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade; pulse a few times, then process until coarsely ground with no chunks in the mix. To store, smooth into a medium bowl, cover and refrigerate up to 4 days; return to room temperature before serving.

Rained today at work so I got soaked. Better than hot. So I came home and bought stuff for a pot of chili, with super duper lean hamburger. So shower is done, chili cooking, laundry started, livingroom vacumned and the rest of the night is swabbing out some of the kitchen and then a good book.

I never have had grout, but 'limeaway' helps with the Water spots. I'd say use soft scrub with bleach and your Mr. Clean. I don't have any other solutions.

Well, need to finish browning the hamburger, check back in a bit.

Here's a picture - I look like you Candice

dips are great - but what you eat with them - the calories add up ;0) 1 point = 100 cal so then add cracker about 140 cal - that 240 cal for a little snack

2 points = 200 cal add crackers that's 340 - that's a meal imho ;0)

Eat real food (meals) Keep the Snacks to a minimum especially if you are guesstimating the serving size..

Put on old clothes - get old fashion comet (powder kind) w/bleach an old toothbrush make a paste and have at it.. I remember doing that when I was like 5 yr old.. Bleach is the only way to get rid of the mold and that's what it is - turn the fans on and open the doors/window after a shower..

Back from the gym - arms tonite - had a good workout ..

Took my car in to get repaired this morning - Do you guys want to know what a sweet kid Andrew is - I asked him what his work schedule was for the week - could I take his car - he said that he works alot this week - I said ok - I'll get a rent a car - Well this morning when he was taking me to work he said he called his Mom and he would use their extra car while mine was in the shop - Wasn't that so considerate... I gotta send his Mom/Stepdad a fruit bouquet - That was so nice of them

Got dogs fed - my veggies cooking - need to go start fish...

CBL

post-219373-13813139487286_thumb.jpg

Janet, love the bangs!!!

Snacks are a killer. If I really want a snack type thing, I will eat it for a meal, especially at the nursery. At school I have to avoid Snacks unless it is fruit because I will not stop eating. At the nursery I am too busy to eat, so I can get away with snack type food for lunch.

Have class today. That should keep me out of trouble...

Candice hope you feel better, the 'heal up' time is rough now that we are getting 'vintage'. Of course, I am not much of a drinker, so even 2 adult beverages cause me to be a slug the next day. Not really worth it.

Well, need to go get ready, TTFN

Good Morning Gang~~

Thanks Karla - everyone at work liked them - said I looked younger and you know all girls want to hear that - especially at our age...

WTG on Snacks - that's the way I feel about them - who really eats 2 tablespoon of dip - hell that's 2 bites ;0).

I have some Protein chips that I will eat on afternoons I have workouts - 120 cal 12 grms pt

Well time for the shower

Phyl you didn't post yesterday - busy getting ready for your trip ;0) - When will you be in California ...

Hi girls. I'm home. I had to read 3 pages and only have today to catch up on everything...including house stuff, so don't panic when you don't hear from me again until Monday. I'm alive, just busy.

I was at my teacher thing. It went alright, not great. There was one guy there that was just an @$$ and finally, during the 3rd time I was presenting, I lost it. I asked the group as a whole what I was doing wrong that they thought it was okay to attack me when they didn't treat any of the other presenters that way. Of course, most knew what/who I was talking about and by the time they came up after my lesson I had cooled off, but then I was embarassed about my outburst. I left with my tail between my legs and that's the last impression most will have of me. I'm a little upset by that, but....letting it go.

Home yesterday....left MLC at 12, left Helena at 130, home a/b 1130. Very very long day and I'm beat, but have a million things to do today for pink ribbon rally as well as getting ready to go pop corn tomorrow afternoon. However, I'm taking the morning for me. took kids to daycare and now I'm doing this. I need this me time.

Candice, you little flirt! I'm surprised that Peter didn't get jealous and come to his senses. He should. He's got a hot momma and needs to realize it :(

Janet, the bangs are AWESOME! You do look like Candice a bit now.

Phyl, you have a million things happening in your world. Crazy! I thought retirement was supposed to be relaxing?

Karla, go out and party more often. It's good for you! Just take it slow with the guys. Start as friends and see if it blossoms. Remember, Jeff and I went out for 2 months before he even held my hand. It was over 6 months...probably closer to a year before it ever got to the bedroom. It was weird...but amazing.

okay....finishing a show and then shower...I'll see you ladies later. Love you!