Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl, ah heck, St Mary's is just over 4 hours from me.

Well, made $440 in 3 days sitting in the most boring class in the world, but $440 pays for my door!!

Feeling pretty sluggish.

I guess I am making hypertuff pots tomorrow at work, should be fun.

Dropped my new book in the cat Water dish. I so want a Nook.

food today, let's just say...it sucked!

got the back to school letter in the mail today. Go back 2 weeks from today.

Well, need to do some computer research, TTFN

I'm in a piss poor mood tonite - Andrew is bugging me.. Nags about Bella - then calls and tells me he's going to NY w/Mom 9/7 - to the 12th - he can get off work for that - but may have a hard time getting the week after thanksgiving off - so I said - stay home then..

It's one of those days that I would have liked to come home to a cooked meal - last night was a t.v. dinner (ww meal) tonite went to the grocery store - got chicken and stuff for a salad.< /p>

Fed the dogs - I'm just tired...

Phyl, ah heck, St Mary's is just over 4 hours from me.

Well, made $440 in 3 days sitting in the most boring class in the world, but $440 pays for my door!!

Feeling pretty sluggish.

I guess I am making hypertuff pots tomorrow at work, should be fun.

Dropped my new book in the cat Water dish. I so want a Nook.

food today, let's just say...it sucked!

got the back to school letter in the mail today. Go back 2 weeks from today.

Well, need to do some computer research, TTFN

Is St. Mary's near Steph??

If you drop your book in the cat water you can dry it out.

If you drop your nook in the cat water it is DEAD!! LOL!

I sometimes read books on my iTouch. Small screen, but it doesn't bother me. And it's easy to hold in bed and don't need a book light!!

I'm in a piss poor mood tonite - Andrew is bugging me.. Nags about Bella - then calls and tells me he's going to NY w/Mom 9/7 - to the 12th - he can get off work for that - but may have a hard time getting the week after thanksgiving off - so I said - stay home then..

It's one of those days that I would have liked to come home to a cooked meal - last night was a t.v. dinner (ww meal) tonite went to the grocery store - got chicken and stuff for a salad. Fed the dogs - I'm just tired...

Sorry you had a bad night! Hope things are looking up today!

My food was great until afternoon! Small omelet, few bites of shrimp cocktail which I then dumped down the garbage disposal because the shrimp didn't taste right.

But... then we met Tracy & Jim at Anthony's Homeport!

Had 2 Cosmos, some crab dip, 1/2 cup chowder... not sure after the cosmos, but think I gave 1/2 of it to Earl because I wanted to leave room for my dinner!! Then I had smoked salmon fettuccine... ate 1/2, brought the rest home. I had 1 slice of bread, too. And then I got that delicious burnt cream! Yikes! Too many calories... but.... farewell dinner! And won't get to Celebrate our anniversary until at least 2 weeks after the fact!! We are going to have lunch or dinner at the top of the Seagram Tower in Niagara Falls while we're home. We spent our wedding night in a hole in the wall "notel" in Niagara Falls Canada because the groom didn't think he'd need hotel reservations on a Saturday night in the middle of summer in Niagara Falls!! LOL

Got a new phone last night and afraid to tell the man!! I told him I was "thinking" about it and he went on and on about how there was nothing wrong with my Blackberry!! So I went and got it anyways... When he figures it out I'm telling him it's my anniversary present!! It's a Samsung Captivate and I am having trouble figuring it out. I want it to sync my contacts and calendar and I can't get it to do that so I am somewhat frustrated. Kiosk guy told me if I come back to Target today he'll coach me and set some things up for me. So I have to do that later.. but first I have to do the things I promised... finish packing my jewelry and cosmetics and all my last minute stuff!! So... I have to go get in the shower!!

Ya today is better - well so far - Andrew's home and for some reason he is getting on my nerves... He bitches too much like a husband - Bella was running around - said you aren't watching her - I told him - she has gone pee and poop - she's fine - she can't be locked up all day long... She's sleeping by my feet right now..

Well - I have always gotten my phones at At&t they copy my contacts - oh ya once Joseph sent me a phone and Andrew put all my infor in from one to the other - That's why you should save to the sims card I think - you are the techie not me - you will figure it out.. I can't get a new phone til 3/11 - and I'm too cheap to pay for the extra internet - Hell my cable internet and home phone is $160 - Cel billl for 2 phones is $135ish .. Andrew has internet and unlimited texting.. Got my electric bill $376 !!! and we are suppose to be hot this next week - well only 1 more month of high bills - then it should go down - but then seeding for the winter gas - it never ends..

That seafood fetuccine was to die for ;0)... Ya you went a little overboard - but you know what - that's ok - we can do it every now and then.. That was your treat for the week..

How's the back?? It will be interesting to hear how Zoey does on your road trip ;0)

Candice is gone - Karla still at school?? You are leaving tomorrow?? Safe travels....

Nah, I'm done with class for right now, but had to work. I showed the boss how to make hypertufa pots. So we made a few.

Came home and planted a 3 perennials and a rosebush. One of my rose bushes got hit by cane bores and that pretty much killed most of the plant. gave it a mega pruning. So who knows if it will live. I'm trying to swab out the house a bit, I just hate living in a pig stye and I definitely am.

I am going to try to eat something. I haven't been able eat anything but a protien bar and had to break that into mini Snacks all day. Was able to drink 2 cups of coffee and 1/2 a bottle of Water. I know I'm not too tight, it is just stress. It is more like spasms, one swallow and things just freeze up. I need to get my head out of my @$$ and relax. I think I need to find something like a yoga class or meditation.

I will get it figured out.

Janet. I know what you mean. Elyse just irritated the begebees on Wednesday.

Well, I'll be back, TTFN

Nah, I'm done with class for right now, but had to work. I showed the boss how to make hypertufa pots. So we made a few.

Came home and planted a 3 perennials and a rosebush. One of my rose bushes got hit by cane bores and that pretty much killed most of the plant. gave it a mega pruning. So who knows if it will live. I'm trying to swab out the house a bit, I just hate living in a pig stye and I definitely am.

I am going to try to eat something. I haven't been able eat anything but a protien bar and had to break that into mini Snacks all day. Was able to drink 2 cups of coffee and 1/2 a bottle of Water. I know I'm not too tight, it is just stress. It is more like spasms, one swallow and things just freeze up. I need to get my head out of my @$$ and relax. I think I need to find something like a yoga class or meditation.

I will get it figured out.

Janet. I know what you mean. Elyse just irritated the begebees on Wednesday.

Well, I'll be back, TTFN

Ya somedays - pple just but the shit out of you - and that's what he's doing...

Well I'm going to go eat - salad & chicken - i'm hungry and pooped..

Tomorrow rest day - then Sunday 2 hrs at the gym - some class at 9 then plios at 10 - I liked the other lady who taught plios when Rose was on vacations - her's were calming - but Rose (my boot camp instructor) teaches it like Bootcamp Pilos..

I really like yoga...

cbl

Hi--trying to keep up! I was in Minneapolis surveying a school since Wendesday--got home last night. Laundry, grocery store, and catching up today. I'm tired and depressed. Kids all gone--who knows when they'll be back, back to work on Monday, no Cora and g-ma day to look forward to next week b/c inservice. One of thoes days. . . Hope yours are better!

Edited by lindaa

Good Evening Gang..

Well last night took 2 xanax - slept like a baby - got up at 7:30 had coffee took car to get serviced - walked home - washed the patio - furniture - watered plants - washed sheets - quilt - mattress pad - showered then got dressed - Andrew left for work - and then right after that they call to say car's ready - so had to walk - it's about 1/2 mile but this was at 2 p.m. and it was a little warm - not bad really - and very proud that I could do it without dying - then went to target and marshalls - got the bed made - still washing - 1 more load I think ;0)

Linda - Don't you still get Cora days even when you work - I thought you always got her like on a Thursday..

Karla - Did you surive your day - what are you so stressed about..

Phyl is in Coutre delan Idaho ...

Well dryer went off - back to it - I got to get to bed early- have 2 exercise classes tomorrow - gotta be a the gym by 8:50 - won't get done til 11:15 and I have to get nails done cuz I just took them off - need a new set ;0)

Janet, I wish I knew what I was getting to worked up about. It is just wierd. It probably is that my house/yard isn't settled. But my mom is coming up this week and we are going to spend 3 days unpacking / down sizing / organizing. I think that will help. Part of it is just food issues. I have gotten so frustrated trying to eat solids that I am pretty much exsisting on mushies. STUPID. How can I eat a scallop dinner when I am in Washington and can't even eat a single bite of solid now. Sure I can eat protien bars, if you chew them long enough they are mush. What I really want is a piece of meat. A nice steak. What do I have instead...a bowl of Soup. I know, I need to start over, get out of this lazy rut and get back too it. We will see.

I better get to bed, it is alread way past bedtime and I have to work tomorrow. TTFN

Well - I have always gotten my phones at At&t they copy my contacts - oh ya once Joseph sent me a phone and Andrew put all my infor in from one to the other - That's why you should save to the sims card I think - you are the techie not me - you will figure it out.. I can't get a new phone til 3/11 - and I'm too cheap to pay for the extra internet - Hell my cable internet and home phone is $160 - Cel billl for 2 phones is $135ish .. Andrew has internet and unlimited texting.. Got my electric bill $376 !!! and we are suppose to be hot this next week - well only 1 more month of high bills - then it should go down - but then seeding for the winter gas - it never ends..

That seafood fetuccine was to die for ;0)... Ya you went a little overboard - but you know what - that's ok - we can do it every now and then.. That was your treat for the week..

How's the back?? It will be interesting to hear how Zoey does on your road trip ;0)

Candice is gone - Karla still at school?? You are leaving tomorrow?? Safe travels....

Slowly but surely getting the phone figured out. Camera still not working, so I'll have to take it to an AT&T store as soon as I get a chance. There's a costco right down the block from where we are tonight but Earl was too tired to stop. Bill is supposed to actually go down $5 a month.

Zoey and candy are doing great so far.

Hi--trying to keep up! I was in Minneapolis surveying a school since Wednesday--got home last night. Laundry, grocery store, and catching up today. I'm tired and depressed. Kids all gone--who knows when they'll be back, back to work on Monday, no Cora and g-ma day to look forward to next week b/c in-service. One of thoes days. . . Hope yours are better!

Do you get any break this summer??

You're always working so hard!!

I HAVE to to to work this Tuesday--mandatory Inservice day. I'm hoping to negotiate another day with Cora, but classes start on Thursday and I have a ton of suff to do to get ready plus I totally forgot that I have to send the curriculum revisions that I've been working on all summer in to the accrediators (so that's another couple of hours looking up information and filling out forms).

But, i did hear a good sermon today in church which reminded me to get the focus off of my selfish desires and on to my reason for being where I am, which is to help others in God's name. There I was sitting in my lawn chair in a beautiful state park on a perfect Sunday morning feeling all sad and depressed b/c I can't have the freedom to do what I want to do. I was getting all angry at Mel for "making" me work. When I heard that message it really struck a cord in me. So, OK, it's about the students who need me to help them build a better life for themselves and their family. It's not about me having to go to work.

So I am changing my attitude. I went shopping and got a couple of new tops and some new skin care stuff, and I'm putting a smile on my face and in my soul. With God's help, I can do this.

Candice--babe--where the heck are you? How are the party plans comming? I know Phyl's on the road and Janet is exercising. Carla? Steph?

Steph--I think that you're on to something with the need to overachieve. We all probably tend to do that to deal with our lack of self esteem--(guilty here!!!) but if you don't deal with the issues, you only find yourself sinking deeper and deeper into the maladaptive behaviors. For me the tape went something like: "I'm fat and I'm ugly, but gosh darn it, I can hold down a full time job, volunteer, parent, keep up with the housework, go to grad school, and get a 4.0, so I must be OK." Sadly, I think I've passed it on to my kids--Steph--watch out for that. Carla?

So much for insights.

Linda, you hit it right on the head. I think most of us here are that way. But I do have to comment on one thing you said. Yes, God does want us to give unselfishly, however, when we don't take care of ourselves, we can't serve God or give of ourselves. Honey, you are sitting in a beautiful state park beating yourself up. Yes you have to focus on the positives, where you are at the moment, but it is okay to have a pity party sometimes. I think you have let your batteries run too low and you haven't 'fed' yourself, so how can you 'feed' someone else. There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking forwad to retirement, and sometimes it is okay to hate the fact that we have to go to work. Also with the physical difficulties you are dealing with, the toll on you physically and emotionally is huge, don't underestimate it's ability to wipe you out. Also, as a teacher, you and I both know that teaching is becoming more difficult. Students and parents think that just because they exsist they should get a passing grade. Also, how many lives have you touched? Hundreds! So here is your assignment...you are going to find that one, yep ONE student that needs you and you are going to give it your all, make a difference in ONE student and you have make a difference in many lives of the family and future family of that student. Just one!! You are also going to set aside some time for yourself, it doesn't matter what it is, reading, napping, daydreaming, exercising, This time needs to become non-negotable. Mel, or school, or even you can't cancel it. Everyone needs to learn that you are just as important as they are. AND YOU are going to learn that YOU are just as important as they are!!

Okay, don't yell at me, I love you, and it is all said from the heart!

Karla loved your advice to Linda - except for the last sentence - why in the heck would she yell at you !!!

Yep Linda 2 hrs at the gym this morning ;0) and I'm still alive - I am shocked everytime I try something new and can do it - I really contribute it to all the weight training that I have done in the last 2 yrs - that's what the 1st class was (working with weights) - LOVED the teacher - then had my Piyos - I was sweat heat to toe - if I wrung out my headband - I bet you could have gotten 1/4 cup of Water - Then went an got nails done - Target shopping - came home jumped in the pool (no one home so skinny dipped) it was refreshing - then ate and watched a little tv.. Work tomorrow ... then 4 more exercise classes..

Karla - I know my gf Diane was having anxiety yesterday and she didn't know why - Glad your Mom is comming to help you - You need to get the house in order before school starts..

Linda - Hugs - glad you went shopping- but I hear you - it's always about doing for others - how about you - I totally get it I think we all do - that's why we we obese..

Candice is gone to some blueberry festival that Peters band was playing at this weekend..

Well it's Sunday - day of rest - so I am going to go get some before the day is over :0)

Karla - you may need to see the doc....

Phyl - Safe Travels & Happy Anniversary again ...

Janet, I have never skinny dipped, or as we use to call it "Chunkin dunkin". I love the idea!

I actually had a real meal tonight. Braised a 2 inch circle of steak, put a little mushroom Soup on it, then green beans/carrots, and some rice. It tasted fabulous!!! Some of the first real food I have had since Washington. I know the mushroom soup was a cop out, but I was scared, yep I'll admit it, scared that if I ate it without something it would stick. when it came down to it, the mushroom soup was about a tablespoons worth. So not too bad.

Now the pain in the but part...washing up the dishes. But again it was real food!!!!

Okay, best go scrub dishes, then to bed. Check in tomorrow morning!!

Morning, Miss Molly thought I needed to get up at 5:30, bleck. However, I did bite the bullet and step on the scale, I have lost 3 pounds!!! I have hit an all time low, without really trying. So I guess I have graduated to being a better eater. Now I need to keep this focus whien school starts. Naturally, I am nervous as heck. The really weird thing is that I'm not really hungry. I still have to save calories for my evening munchies, but if I am honest, even then I'm not really hungry. I know it is the warmer temperature, but I'm going to take this accomplishment and run like hell!

I hope you all have a great day. Work today and then mom is suppose to be here and we are planning on a 3 day unpack athon. Mom will woosie out on me, but I am finally motivated enough to keep forcused! TTFN