Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

wow, would that be cool or what ... three invalids on vacation... I like the sounds of that already!

I put all the sugary treats at work up on a REALLY high shelf... I just don't wanna look at them all day long... my resolve is good now, but tonight .... will be trying...

I have my medallion in my pocket and I just keep saying the serenity prayer over and over... I CAN DO THIS:thumbup:

Who's the 3rd one :0)

You can do this - we just got to get the sugar out of our systems...

You had a tough go of it with Woody - Talking about Twig getting out - sound like my bear - the car trick worked the 1st time - but doesn't anymore - I just leave the front door open and he will run back in - He's not as bad as he use to be -but sometime - he still will make a dash for it - Angel on the other hand doesn't if we are outside she sticks with me...

Who's the 3rd one :0)

You can do this - we just got to get the sugar out of our systems...

You had a tough go of it with Woody - Talking about Twig getting out - sound like my bear - the car trick worked the 1st time - but doesn't anymore - I just leave the front door open and he will run back in - He's not as bad as he use to be -but sometime - he still will make a dash for it - Angel on the other hand doesn't if we are outside she sticks with me...

Yeah, the little bum really scared teh crap out of me today.. WHen I cam home from work, he's all excited to see me, jumping all about... hard to stay mad at him:tt1:

its been tough without Woody, last night I missed her on the couch when we were watching a movie.... she wasn't there in her little spot on the sofa... :)

I like the doc's credentials - I wonder what air is - you get to goal and we can go together - 115 to share a room :0)

I'd make the third. DH has already mentioned going to Mexico for TT. Hey, why not just make it a Lucky Seven getaway. Forget the cruise. I'm gonna get DD on it to find out air fare and I am going to do a little more research into this.

Made the yummiest dinner tonight. Don't know what the calorie count is. I don't know how to figure that out but I can think of a couple ways to tweek it to make it lower cal. I don't like veggies and this was a zuchini casserole that I tweeked by adding diced chicken breast to it. Anyway, I took one large boneless chick breast, diced it up.........added 4 Cups diced zuchine and a half cup onion. (recipe said to boil veggies for 5 min. this is where you could save calories)

I put it all in a fry pan and sauteed it in margerine till chick was done and veggies tender. Then I mixed together one can of cream of Mush. Soup, I cup low fat sour cream and 1 cup grated carrot. You fold that into the chick and zuchini mixture. Then, take a box of chick. flavor stove top stuffing. Mix the bread crumbs and seasonings with a half cup butter. Put half in the bottom of a 9x11 inch pan..........and the meat and veggie mixture............then top with the addition stove top and bake at 350 for a half hour.

It was great!! Not sure calorie wise but for me it was darned healthy.

Pedaled on my bike today 75 minutes, went to the gym and walked a mile on the treadmill and then did some weight machines. Then spent 5 minutes in the tanning booth. I feel pretty good. Now, if you don't consider the mickey D's carmel frappe, I had a pretty good food day.......SO FAR. This morning, I was thinking how hard it is to lose (all of a sudden???) when I realized that I was only losing 8 - 10 pounds a month before. And here I am getting frustrated cause it's not happening in a week. DUH!! SUPER DUH!!! Guess I better get real here. Although, reality sucks. I guess I just have to get on the merry-go-round again and have patience. (the one thing I lack).

Okay, guys.........haven't been on the computer much today so I guess I better go satisfy my FB addiction. Talk to you all later.

Janet, if I don't focus on the money problem then I have to face the reality that my life sucks. Yes I know I have 5 healthy beautiful girls. But I rarely see them. I should be satisfied that they are happy and successful. But I'm not. I also hate my job, well lets get real, I don't totally hate my job, I hate dealing with parents and whiney, "I'm entitiled" kids. I don't teach, I babysit. So Oprah would say that I focus on the money issue because I don't want to face the real issue. I'm a loser.

On a positive note, my local pharmacist is going to be able to compound my B-complex and amino acid shots so I don't have to drive 3 hours one way to pick them up or pay $50 a month. I met with him today and he says that most of the ingredients are pretty cheap. The b-complex is the most expensive at $25 per vial, but it would make 2 vials, so even without the gas savings and taking time off work it will still come in cheaper than what I'm paying now.

Did some interval training for 40 minutes tonight. Had to stop when the exercises started putting pressure on the hanging out parts. Did talk to our school nurse who use to work at a urologist who specialized in pelvic organ prolapse in women, so I got the number and her referral so I'm going to check it out. She says that if anyone can help he can. So even though I don't have the money, I don't really have a choice, the hanging out is getting worse and more painful, impacting my ability to urinate and move my bowels as well as my ability to exercise.

Sorry, I'm such a downer, I hate winter and it gets worse every year. I will try to be positive, if it get's to bad I promise to stay off and not post. I don't need to pull everyone down with me.

Candice, etc, good luck on the TT, you all deserve it!! You have worked hard!! Yep it is called an RV resort not trailer park. You are being a "snowbird" not trailer trash.

Did some interval training for 40 minutes tonight. Had to stop when the exercises started putting pressure on the hanging out parts. Did talk to our school nurse who use to work at a urologist who specialized in pelvic organ prolapse in women, so I got the number and her referral so I'm going to check it out. She says that if anyone can help he can. So even though I don't have the money, I don't really have a choice, the hanging out is getting worse and more painful, impacting my ability to urinate and move my bowels as well as my ability to exercise.

Sorry, I'm such a downer, I hate winter and it gets worse every year. I will try to be positive, if it get's to bad I promise to stay off and not post. I don't need to pull everyone down with me.

Candice, etc, good luck on the TT, you all deserve it!! You have worked hard!! Yep it is called an RV resort not trailer park. You are being a "snowbird" not trailer trash.

Janet, if I don't focus on the money problem then I have to face the reality that my life sucks. Yes I know I have 5 healthy beautiful girls. But I rarely see them. I should be satisfied that they are happy and successful. But I'm not. I also hate my job, well lets get real, I don't totally hate my job, I hate dealing with parents and whiney, "I'm entitiled" kids. I don't teach, I babysit. So Oprah would say that I focus on the money issue because I don't want to face the real issue. I'm a loser.

Karla, Darling... STOP talking about yourself like that.."I'm a loser".... wtf.... I get that your self esteem is in the toilet but hun ask yourself one question...

1) would I talk about a friend like that? HELL NO you wouldn't... we are your friends here..... and we don't hang around with junk... get it? YOU ARE NOT JUNK, YOU ARE NOT a LOSER...

think of it this way if you have to.... Whatever you call yourself you are calling all of us here on the board. You wouldn't do that to us....

YOu are not a loser, you have money issues_ well so do 3/4 of americans... now are all THOSE people losers? HELL no, they got caught up in the housing frauds scheams and crappy wall street numbers... it dosn't make them or you bad.

You are not boring, you are a very interesting person... I love listening to your posts to other people.. full of support, empathy, concern... that is because you are capable of being a GOOD FRIEND.

You have some medical issues that are glaring. I've had prolapse and I know its not fun. HURTS and dosn't make you feel very feminine... I know because I cringed when DH and I were intimate.. always afraid 'something' would sneek out and leak... and you are doing something about it.. you are seeking some new medical advise from a person who is well recommended... that's SMART...

I also love that you are so resourceful, you've got no money but already you've planned how to give your 5 girls something unique for Xmas... and months in advance...

I love discussing quilts with you ... we have a lot in common kiddo.

NOw, I want you to do something for me o.k.??

Sit up straight, take your right arm and wrap it around the left side of your body, and then repeat with your left arm enveloping your right shoulder... now give yourself permission to be human and HUG yourself hard... like I would do if I were there in person...

:)

Edited by peaches9
forgot something

That sounds pretty good. I'm after thigh lift. These guys do that, too. But I want to check prices in Tijuana, too.

Personal note; I made it thru today with no binging, no sugar...

Breaky; Turkey salad

Lunch: Chicken/barley Soup (homemade)

Dinner: 1/2 chicken breast Kiev, 1/2 cup squash (no sugar, no butter)

Snack; 2 - 100 cal bags of fat free popcorn.. but I made it into KETTLE CORN... ha,ha... sprayed it with Butter Buds, then sprinkled SPLENDA on it for sweetnes..

Now drinking a SF hot cocoa before bed...:)

My computer took a crap !!! I came home from work and turned it on - well it won't turn on --- unhooked it all and came and plugged it in another outlet - nothing - nada - WTF - Thank God I have my bro's lap top - I thought to myself- how am I going to talk to my girls !!!

Have the stupid thing by the back door I guess it's going to best buy and the computer geeks... hopefully it's nothing too bad..

I would have to dig out the paper work - got it at curcuit city about 4 yrs ago - so I know not under warrenty

Karla I am going to kick your ASS - you better not leave I have your phone # I will call you and bug you to death..

Are you on any antidepressants?? I think you need to get that ck'd out- you may need to get them changed.. I think you said you had one of those sun lamps - pull that out too..

Listen to Candice - If I came on here talking like you - what would you do...

Yes you have it tougher than some of us - but we all have tough times - yes $$ does make life a little easier but it has it's problems too - it doesn't insulate you from having problems.

You are not a loser and you have to quit comparing yourself to others and putting yourself worth on how you compare to them - you are a wonderful person - I haven't even met you yet - but I know you - you are a kind and loving woman. All the things Candice said. You are in a rough place - you need a plan - you have to get yourself out of this mounting debit - you need to get your prolasped looked at - we are talking about your health not buying a dress..

Ck out those debit counslers - you gotta find a way out of this - and if you need help from your kids take it. You need to ask for help we all do - I know how hard that is - I am the same way -but if I needed help - I would ask instead of drowning.

Kari - Darling yes I know what you mean about expecting the weight to fall off - it doesn't - when we look back on our jounery it didn't fall off -

Didn't wasn't that good calorie wise - mostly depending on how much you ate that and the micky d thingie - but way to go on the exercise.

Phyl was the 3rd person - this was posted on the 50 thread - but you can be the 4th and I think we are off the cruise in July - too hot for our northern pple - looks like we are going to Washington (phyl's area) in july -

Phyl how was your red hat lunch? ?

well my dinner's done it's 8 and I need to ck my other thread so tata til tomorrow

hugs J

Red Hat lunch was fun.. Rick's Restaurant in Palm Springs. I get to wear a purple hat this month because it's my birthday month!

post-220150-13813138830411_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813138830852_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813138856784_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

OMW where do the days go!!! I have not been on here and always think I need to get on and post and then I don't or think I am to tired I will do it tomorrow. DAMN I need to get with it again!

Not a whole lot of new things with me. Feeling much better but battling a sore throat and ear ache. Normal for me since it is this time of year and my sinuses are horrendous!

Anyway, the TT thing. I WANT INFO!!! I am not a research goru so I am gonna depend on you guys with the info you are all getting. My arms are absolutely discusting as well!! FLAB!

Karla~love darlin! Listen to these ladies....your not a loser! We all have issues believe me! I am going to try your taco Soup. I LOVE mexican food but always worry about calories so if anyone ever comes up with recipes for tacos and etc please share.

I was reading about the Halloween candy you guys posted about and you know what.....I don't remember the last time I had ANY candy or sweets for that matter. I tried to drink a SF hot chocolate the other night (and it is aunt flo week. Sorry TMI) and I have all my life crazed sweets during and right before and the SF hot chocolate seemed way to sweet tasting the other night so I dumped it and made a hot tea. Crazy huh? My problem is FOOD!!! I like FOOD! I am an addict and I know it. My worst times are when I am home and not working. I have to be busy or I would sit around and eat until they had to roll my bum off the couch from one room to the other!

Really Really trying to get my arse back into the gym. Just no oomph lately. It is terrible!! I work and then I want to sleep. I don't even care about eating!! (well you know as long as I can go to sleep that is). We finally seen the sun yesterday first time in about 2 weeks and that helped some. I have many tanning minutes left and know that helps me every year but I have this thing with 'looking old' lately. I feel like I am old and crows feet by my eyes and looking rough. I have started all these creams and etc on my face and hands. Guess it must be my OCD and the fact that I am 36. Oh well.

Anyway, I really want to try to get to meet you all. I do not know if I will be able to afford it but I would love to try. I am scronging away money into my savings for something for ME! I have promised myself I am not giving or helping everyone else out from that money because I want to do something and go somewhere!

Well girls I am sorry I haven't been here. Really needing the support lately and just need to get my bum on here and read and post. You guys really got me back on track when I came back to posting a while back and I feel myself slipping again! If I don't post Janet shoot me an email and YELL at me!!

Ok have to head to bed. Time for some shut eye hopefully. Nights have not been kind the last couple of weeks. Been laying awake until 4,5,6 in the morning. Mind just won't SHUT OFF!!

TTYAL!!

Thanks guys....

Candice...they make 100 cal packs of kettle korn, that is my evening snack of choice.

I have determined air is fattening. Been good, food wise, gotten back to exercising, had at least a 2 pound dump yesterday, I know TMI, and gained 3 pounds.

The recipe for taco soup:

1 lb. ground turkey

1/2 to 1 onion, chopped,

saute turkey and onions

2 cans stewed tomatoes - don't drain (I mash them up)

2 cans kidney Beans - don't drain

1 can Tomato sauce

about 1 cup Water

1 package taco seasoning.

Combine and simmer for 15 or so minutes

serve with fritos, grated cheese, sour cream.

I only put about 5 fritos in my bowl, use regular cheddar/monteray jack cheese, about a tablespoon, and 2 tablespoons of light sour cream.

You could add corn, and chilies if you wanted more spice, but I am a mexi spice whimp. I know the cals are higher with the real cheese, but I'm not fond of faky cheese. I haven't calculated cals., but since it is primarily tomato and beans, it isn't bad. You could skip the fritos, cheese, sour cream....but then what is the point.

Debt management councelors...the only debt I have is house payment, utilities, medical bills and insurance. I have a balance on my credit card (normally I don't, but have been using it to survive and will pay it off when I get my tax return). So there isn't anything that can be done to manage the bills. It is a myth that if you pay medical bills $5 a month, they can't do anything to you. I already have been turned over to a collection agency for two hospital bills and they aren't polite. I have been paying Duke Medical Center since 2003 and have 2 1/2 more years to pay on it. Let's just drop the subject, there isn't a solution, and it is just depressing.

Yes I am on antidepressents, and my amount is increased during the winter. Full spectrum light is being used.

Just tired I guess.

Bummer, they don't quote any prices????