Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Well I am back and you know what......I feel pretty good. Still stuffed up and coughing but not so wiped out. Got a lot of things done at the main office while I was there so a very productive day. Makes me feel better

Doctors office called while I was gone and left a message for me to call them about test results. My DS has strep throat! They got the results back Saturday but they weren't open so no one called me until today and I wasn't here to get the message. Have to run back in town and get his antibiotic. GEESH!!

Janet I am pissed at Courtney too. She got a tattoo on her under forearm last week. She told me it was going to be really small on her wrist that said "hope, believe and dream' in chinese letters. I wasn't happy but thought at least it will be little. The guy did them half up her forearm and each symbol is an inch tall!!! I was/am so angry and told her it looks trashy. She got mad at me and I said what the hell were you thinking!! You know she is 18 so she thought she wanted a tattoo where SHE wanted to put it. I let her get a small butterfly on her foot but you can hide that. This NOT!!! UUGGHH can't even think about it it just gets me going.:wink2:

Well off to go to pharmacy and then shower. Gonna relax, well deserved today, tongiht. CBL!

Candice, no point in confronting him. He just gets defensive and angry. I don't know what it would take for him to quit. I've gotten so upset with him on many occasions... when I found out he'd been lying about quitting.. Then he gets all teary and shows me that he's throwing away his cigarettes and lighter and tells me it's not worth what it's doing to our relationship... blah, blah, blah, blah. And then before long I figure out that he's smoking again. There was a couple of months last year when he actually gave me the cigarettes and I was to let him have 2 a day. That worked for a month or so, but pretty soon he said he was ready to quit. But actually he was ready to be back in control. It was another pretend quit.. or a short lived one!

It was SO good to get back to Water aerobics this morning! That is a good solid hour of great exercise, better than all the PT I've had in the last two months. I didn't realize how very much I'd missed it! Must try to do something like that next summer! I may have some sore muscles tomorrow. I think my legs are getting stronger! Then I did my 30 min. hot tub after that, but found myself wanting to do more exercises, so I did a few that I could do in the hot tub... up on tip toes trying to strengthen leg muscles, etc. Haven't done much walking today. Maybe when it cools off I'll go around our block.

Janet, we'll figure something out soon. Are the kids here for the Halloween weekend? And your first Friday off is in two weeks, right? Glad you had a good talk with Karri.

Oh, I know what I wanted to tell you gals. We had a telephone conference with our finanacial advisor today.. he's in OK. He asked if we were going to need any cash any time soon and Earl said we were going to need a car before too much longer.. 100,000 miles on ours, plus probably close to another 100,000 towed miles. Then he said we are going to need RV tires soon, too. I could see his mind wasn't going where mine was, so I said "PLASTIC SURGERY"! So we discussed that a little and Jack said that the burn center in OKC sometimes does it free if you are willing to donate the skin and tissue to them for burn victims. Have any of you ever heard of this? He said he thinks the Shriner's have a burn center in CA.

that is so nice that you do a Prayer meeting at work for a former coworker... so sweet... she'll need all the prayers she can get.

I GF of mine (W.B.) husband had a heart attach on Friday, the day after I put Woody down.. hard to believe but JOHN has a great sense of humour and I am sure that it will help him thru his recovery... they are just waiting on an angiogram right now.. to see how bad the blockages are.

How come Karri dosn't post here anymore? Dosn't she love us any???

Phyl; Confront EARL on his smoking.. he HAS to quit... my friend JOHN (see above) was a secret smoker too.

I talked to Karri yesterday - she is teaching 4 diff sceince classes - plus labs and her school is open 6 days a week and she has to be available 24/7 (in her contract) This new school was suppose to be easier - but that was on paper - it's a lot harder - it's still new and she is teaching 4 diff science classes - she is streached right now - she is finding ways to have some down time - but work is taking up all her energy and then she still has to exercise and find time for DH..

So I don't think she will posting much here - she does post a little on FB - She goes in Dec for breast reduction and reverse tt..

Candice, no point in confronting him. He just gets defensive and angry. I don't know what it would take for him to quit. I've gotten so upset with him on many occasions... when I found out he'd been lying about quitting.. Then he gets all teary and shows me that he's throwing away his cigarettes and lighter and tells me it's not worth what it's doing to our relationship... blah, blah, blah, blah. And then before long I figure out that he's smoking again. There was a couple of months last year when he actually gave me the cigarettes and I was to let him have 2 a day. That worked for a month or so, but pretty soon he said he was ready to quit. But actually he was ready to be back in control. It was another pretend quit.. or a short lived one!

It was SO good to get back to Water aerobics this morning! That is a good solid hour of great exercise, better than all the PT I've had in the last two months. I didn't realize how very much I'd missed it! Must try to do something like that next summer! I may have some sore muscles tomorrow. I think my legs are getting stronger! Then I did my 30 min. hot tub after that, but found myself wanting to do more exercises, so I did a few that I could do in the hot tub... up on tip toes trying to strengthen leg muscles, etc. Haven't done much walking today. Maybe when it cools off I'll go around our block.

Janet, we'll figure something out soon. Are the kids here for the Halloween weekend? And your first Friday off is in two weeks, right? Glad you had a good talk with Karri.

Oh, I know what I wanted to tell you gals. We had a telephone conference with our finanacial advisor today.. he's in OK. He asked if we were going to need any cash any time soon and Earl said we were going to need a car before too much longer.. 100,000 miles on ours, plus probably close to another 100,000 towed miles. Then he said we are going to need RV tires soon, too. I could see his mind wasn't going where mine was, so I said "PLASTIC SURGERY"! So we discussed that a little and Jack said that the burn center in OKC sometimes does it free if you are willing to donate the skin and tissue to them for burn victims. Have any of you ever heard of this? He said he thinks the Shriner's have a burn center in CA.

Phyl

IMHO leave him alone about the cigs - did he nag you about the weight - it's an addiction too - it doesn't sound like he's smokeing 3 packs a day - if it makes him happy a couple cigs a day - then hell let him enjoy..

Yes I have heard that - about the free plastic surgery if you donated the skin - There is a burn center in San Bernardino I think - I don't think it's a Shriners - Shriners in Los Angeles - Andrew went for his club foot - Can't say I am happy with them but - IMHO it is what it is and it's our cross to bare - sometimes shit happens..

well it's time to get off work - I have gym tonite - don't know how much longer will keep trainer - I saw a moving van at my gym yesterday when I was leaving target - we haven't even been told official that we are merging with the other gym - so I guess I will see whats up when I go to nite - there weren't any signs up on Saturday when I went

cbl

Came home tired, the university had someone observing me while teaching, let's just say, not my best 'performance'. Then home to find that the puppies got a hold of a roll of toilet paper, THEN Miss molly decided to show me who is boss and peed on the carpet that we just shampooed, so had to Shampoo it again. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. The person from the university said my posting, that took 3 days of research and 4 hours to type, was interesting...what the heck does that mean?

Tonight is left overs and then figure out how to teach about mapping. It is getting towards the end of the quarter so all the parents are wigging out. Everytime I turn around I have a phone call or email...will I give their child extra credit. Ummm, No, if they don't do the regular work, why would I give them extra credit. They want to know why their child has a D or F. Well if you look on the school website you will see that they haven't turned in half the assignments. We post grades several times a week and the parents can access their childs grades. I have sent progress reports, nagged their child, all but begged them to do the work, but I will not move their hand across the paper. I already wipe noses, you want me to wipe their backside too?

Okay, time to let it drop.

Tonight is school work and left overs, man I have an exciting life!

Check in later. TTFN

Oh by the way, if you get up at friggin 4:30 a.m. you can post in the morning. Am I stupid or what?

Hugs Karla - Like I say - your job is for the birds imho - under paid - over worked - kids and parents..

My little Angel will do that every now and then - the other day bear marked the living room - I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to him..

You post at 4:30 a.m. cuz you love us and gotta say good morning to your peeps.. Do you have any gf where you live?? You never talk about going out with any gf on the weekends..

You need to get out and have some fun..

Phyl

California Burn Units & Rehab Centers - Burn Survivor Resource Center - Burn Care

here's a link to burn centers in California..

Ya the Kids will be here Wed when I get off work - leaving Sunday..

Well - It's 7:14 I need to cook - I haven't posted on my other thread - answered and email from lbt girl in Austrial - then my x-sil (brad's wife) called asking an insurance question

Had a good work out legs I am going to be sore by Wed - Next Monday will be the 1st day at the new gym - they have moved out some of the equip and replaced with older equipment - I guess the gym in Palm Springs is getting our equipment

Well CBL - dinner fish - veggie rice - boring I know but good..

Janet, no I don't have any gf's here. I do have a group of ladies that I quilt with. We use to get together once a week, but anymore it is about once a month and most of the time I don't go. They usually have a gooey dessert and I am usually to tired. It probably has been 8 years since I went 'out' for the evening. Occassional may go out for dinner about 1 or 2 times per year, okay excluding the nursery Christmas party it is once per year.

tired, I'm going to go take a shower & go to bed,

Late start this morning, I must of slept through my alarm. So need to not dilly dally. Also just moving slow, tired I guess and the weekend is a long way away.

Phyl it sounds like you and Earl have found the perfect winter home. It must be hard to move back and forth between the 2 . You must miss the other half of your life. The Water aerobics sound like perfect exercise. I like swimming, but the chlorine doesn't like me much, so have never spent too much time in a pool.

Well hopefully today at work goes better than yesterday. Kids where okay, it's just run of the mill stuff. My principal come down to question on of my 'procedures', evidently a parent complained. When the kids come into class, I have a cell phone parking garage. Basically the kids store the cell phone and take a 'valet' ticket and the beginning of class and return the ticket and collect phone at the end of class. Evidently I missed a change in the student handbook that says students may have their cell phones on their person, but not use them during class. They are allowed to use them between classe and during lunch. Personally I don't see why the kids even need a phone since each classroom has a phone. But hey, this is what the community want. So today the garage goes down and kids are going to spend most of each class trying to text message under the desks. Pretty soon we will be providing chargers for each student. When I questioned the principal about the need for phone, she reminded me that this is just like the wave for calculators. Not, while I have mixed feeling about calculator use in math classes at least it is a tool that assists in school work. I wonder what tool the cell phone acts as...oh yeah, sending test answers to the student across the room. Oh well go with the flow. As I said, we whip their noses, soon it will be their backsides. Sorry, feeling negative this morning. I would love to call in sick and curl up and sleep all day. Hummm, maybe tomorrow?

Dang, going to need some toothpics to keep the eyes open.

Phyl, hope the ps happens. Okay for the stupid one in the group....what is a reverse TT? I'm assuming TT is Tummy Tuck, but how do you reverse it? so let me know.

Best get moving or I will be asleep in a minute, Every blink is way too long.

TTFN

Good morning ladies. Hope you all had a restful day and night.

Was a little more productive yesterday than the last few weeks. I cleaned a few cupboards out, changed the litter box, did some laundry. Nothing big, but it's a start. Jai helped me like a trooper. I think she had a really good time. It was a good day.

Then last night, I went to bible study. it was a good study, but half way through my throat started to tickle. By bedtime I was coughing. Today it's full blown sick. Not horrible yet and hoping that it doesn't get as bad as it seems to be here in town. A friend has had it for 12 days and still feels like crap. 80 kids were out sick from school yesterday. I won't even go into what the teachers said when the idea of shutting school was brought up. Lets just say my hackles went up.

I have therapy with Michael today on the phone at 10. Hopefully no Migraine from this one. Got a call from his lodge last night and they want to move him to a less restrictive lodge. I have really mixed emotions. I'm happy that he is progressing. I'm worried that with more freedoms he will start taking advantage and sneaking...which will cause a relapse. One of the reasons they want to move him is because there are a few older boys in his lodge that tend to be a little more violent and they don't want Michael to become a target. So far he has stayed out of it and adapted well. Glad that they want to keep him safe, worried that Michael hasn't EARNED the move to more freedom and will take the wrong message from it. Can you tell I over think EVERYTHING?

Karla, a reverse Tummy Tuck is not reversing the process, like it sounds. I was really confused too. The way Karri explained it, if I have it right in my memory, is that a regular TT usually happens from below and everything is tucked "down". In a RTT the incision comes above and things are pulled "up". Now that I write that, I think I'm wrong, but I KNOW it has to do with where they incise and where they pull from.

In Sept. she had mentioned not being able to swing the RTT and only doing the breast reduction. I hope she has figured out a way to do it, but worry that it will add a bunch of stress that she doesn't need right now. I haven't been able to really talk to her. She's much too busy, but I should send her a message.

Okay. Gotta get Jai to daycare and me into the shower. Have a good day ladies. I'll be around all day cuz I feel so cruddy.

Good Morning...

Karla - I hear you on calling in sick - I use to do it all the time - now I don't..

I forget what grade do you teach... Hell let them frigging cheat - I think it's a win - win sitiuation - they pass - you don't have parents calling you - and you don't have to police your class room... Ok before everyone yells at me - I am jking (not really) at this point I couldn't deal with it and you are there to teach if they don't want to learn that's their problem - I wouldn't waste my time - I would concentrate on the kids who do - Hell I really sound like a burned out teacher don't I - well I might not teach - but am burnt out - I am not about wasting time.

Ok GF you gotta move.. I wish the encomny was better would tell you to move this way - but I don't know if we have any teaching jobs in our school district.

I have my gf at work and personal and they intermingle - like Friday we are all going over another girls house for Octoberfest - just a slect few of us :0) - the in crowd :0) and then I have my gf debbie since I have known since hs and Ann since 8th grade and candy for 30 yrs we are like sisters.. I guess that's the advantage of still living where I was born.

I don't socialize a whole lot but do go out every couple of months - like this last weekend - I went shopping on my own - I do that alot - but again it goes to me being an introvert - I can be around pple for a while but then need my down time.

A reverse TT is what Steph explained - Karri carried alot of her weight in the top of her tummy (under the boops) if you looked at her before pics she had 2 tummies - the top then and indention like if you have too tight pants on then the bottom - Well she had the bottom fixed July 08 now they are going to do the top - they will pull the skin up on the upper have and make it tight - like pulling up your spanks - and she is getting breast reduction at the same time... She was able to swing it as her doc gave her a payment plan for the TT that insurance didn't cover .

Steph - I think it's good that they are moving Michael - you want him to show his true colors while he is there..

Hope your session goes well - and get some airborne - theraflue - tea - ck Soup and take care on being sick..

Jackie hope you are feeling better this a.m. - I get you on the tattoo - for arm for the world to see - I sorta try to think ok ya I want another one (3 hearts inter-mingled to represent my 3 grandkids) put where to put it - and at 80 what's it going to look like..

Phyl - Glad you are back to your Water arobics - I know how much you enjoy it - I have a gf (ann) who teaches it - I think I may heat the pool for brooke this week -

Candice - How are you doing?? Hugs

Denise - where are you girl - I see you on FB ;0)

Kari - Have you totally just fallen of the freaking wagon???

Well it's 8 gotta get to work ;0)

CBL :cursing:

Phyl it sounds like you and Earl have found the perfect winter home. It must be hard to move back and forth between the 2 . You must miss the other half of your life. The Water aerobics sound like perfect exercise. I like swimming, but the chlorine doesn't like me much, so have never spent too much time in a pool.

Well hopefully today at work goes better than yesterday. Kids where okay, it's just run of the mill stuff. My principal come down to question on of my 'procedures', evidently a parent complained. When the kids come into class, I have a cell phone parking garage. Basically the kids store the cell phone and take a 'valet' ticket and the beginning of class and return the ticket and collect phone at the end of class. Evidently I missed a change in the student handbook that says students may have their cell phones on their person, but not use them during class. They are allowed to use them between classe and during lunch. Personally I don't see why the kids even need a phone since each classroom has a phone. But hey, this is what the community want. So today the garage goes down and kids are going to spend most of each class trying to text message under the desks. Pretty soon we will be providing chargers for each student. When I questioned the principal about the need for phone, she reminded me that this is just like the wave for calculators. Not, while I have mixed feeling about calculator use in math classes at least it is a tool that assists in school work. I wonder what tool the cell phone acts as...oh yeah, sending test answers to the student across the room. Oh well go with the flow. As I said, we whip their noses, soon it will be their backsides. Sorry, feeling negative this morning. I would love to call in sick and curl up and sleep all day. Hummm, maybe tomorrow?

Dang, going to need some toothpics to keep the eyes open.

Phyl, hope the ps happens. Okay for the stupid one in the group....what is a reverse TT? I'm assuming TT is Tummy Tuck, but how do you reverse it? so let me know.

Best get moving or I will be asleep in a minute, Every blink is way too long.TTFN

What if you kept the garage and made it voluntary??? Wouldn't enough kids participate to put peer pressure on the rest?? I think it's insane that kids should be able to keep their cell phones. Let's get a clue!! Obviously they will abuse the privilege! I think your system is very clever and effective!

You're right.... I hate to leave home when it's time to come down here, and I hate to leave here when it's time to go home! I love it down here, I love to be at home. I miss my family in WA... daughters and grandkids, when we're down here. But I miss our life down here when we're at home! LOL!!

I've looked at the website Janet sent me the link for, but that's as far as it's gone so far. I'm concerned about the skill of a "skin & tissue harvester" vs. plastic surgeon.... don't know if they use a plastic surgeon, but I would hope so! And with 50+ lb yet to lose, it's probably too soon. But it just makes me sick to look down at my thighs when we're exercising in the pool and watch the flab swing back and forth!! GROSS!!

Then last night, I went to bible study. it was a good study, but half way through my throat started to tickle. By bedtime I was coughing. Today it's full blown sick. Not horrible yet and hoping that it doesn't get as bad as it seems to be here in town. A friend has had it for 12 days and still feels like crap. 80 kids were out sick from school yesterday. I won't even go into what the teachers said when the idea of shutting school was brought up. Lets just say my hackles went up.

I have therapy with Michael today on the phone at 10. Hopefully no Migraine from this one. Got a call from his lodge last night and they want to move him to a less restrictive lodge. I have really mixed emotions. I'm happy that he is progressing. I'm worried that with more freedoms he will start taking advantage and sneaking...which will cause a relapse. One of the reasons they want to move him is because there are a few older boys in his lodge that tend to be a little more violent and they don't want Michael to become a target. So far he has stayed out of it and adapted well. Glad that they want to keep him safe, worried that Michael hasn't EARNED the move to more freedom and will take the wrong message from it. Can you tell I over think EVERYTHING?

Okay. Gotta get Jai to daycare and me into the shower. Have a good day ladies. I'll be around all day cuz I feel so cruddy.

Oh, dear! Hope you don't get too sick!! Have you had flu shot?? We had the seasonal flu shot, but apparently we're too old to qualify for the swine flu shot!!

Glad things are going well with Michael and hopefully he'll do well with the change. Sounds like the staff knows what they're doing. Relax, Mom.

Got on the Wii scale this morning and I'm actually down almost 2 lb after all that worry!! Still 2 1/2 lb to "Onderland"! Hopefully it'll come off quickly now that we're in to a regular routine and exercising every day. We don't eat out too much down here either. My biggest food enemy down here is too many potlucks! I'm selective and careful in my choices, but usually eat more than I should. And there is always Pasta and potato dishes... my biggest temptations!! I need to change my signature and start logging my exercise again, but since it's so close to the end of the month I think I will wait until 1 Nov. I exercised more than it says, but I kept forgetting to log it and then I lost track!

Janet, we're posting at about the same time! So I just looked in my email to read your post. Yes, I love my water aerobics! It feels so good. Didn't realize how much I missed it! It's good exercise. I think better than all the PT exercises they gave me.

Tattoos... I found this funny birthday card with these two old guys sitting on a porch in their rocking chairs.... and they're saying things like "eagle?? heart?", etc... can't remember exactly, but you get the picture. And then it says "2015, guessing what your tattoo used to be! I gave it to Tracy to give to DGD on her next birthday since she is getting all these weird tattoos we know she's going to be sorry for one day. On her back is a skull with a knife through it and it says "Love Kills Slowly"! YUCK!

Don't know where the heck Kari is, but she's been on FB so I guess she is avoiding us.

KARI??? Are you there???

Linda, hope you had a good birthday!!

Okay, gotta go. Almost time to get my suit on!

Okay. Jai is at daycare, not sure the daycare wanted to keep her since I am sick, but she is healthy. I wouldn't have sent her if she had shown the least bit of ick. No sniffles, no cough. I'm the sick one. If I can get her healthy through Halloween, that would be nice. I doubt it, but it would be nice.

Anyways...now without her sitting here and me trying to push her away so she doesn't get sick, I can talk to each of my lovely friends.....

Phyl, I would LOVE to do Water aerobics when the pool is open here. I thought about starting a class but don't know anything about it. I think I would probably have 10 girls who would come if it was started. I wonder if there is a tape program that would lead us. Just someone saying what to do and counting and all of that that we could listen to and I could show how. Otherwise I just don't have the experience. I know how much you love yours though and I'm so glad that you get to go. Is there a YMCA near you in WA that might have a program so that you don't have to miss it all summer? Just a thought. As for the PS. I think I have heard of burn centers doing something for people who donate their skin. I would look into it. Even if they payed half, it would be a great step in the right direction. You could research it this winter and maybe have it all set up for this spring.

Candice, I was thinking about your darling Woody yesterday and your pain. I hope that you are feeling better. The pictures of all the good times must make you feel happy. If you still need some therapy, what about making a scrap book of those pics. I bought one for Michael at Hobby Lobby that had the pages all done and I just had to add pictures and write. It took a couple of hours and turned out wonderfully. I enjoy scrapbooking but it takes so much time and this was a great way to give Michael something special. Writing wonderful stories of your darling on those occasions or of things that you loved about her, might be very theraputic.

Kari, I'm waiting for updates. Remember, you and I are in the exact same boat. We need to support each other.

Karla, I'm with you on having no one to go out with. It killed me to admit in therapy that I have no friends. Not to discount you ladies, but we were talking about women who I could go to coffee with and swap child rearing stories with or daycare. You all are my sisters and I love your support but that wasn't what we were talking about. Anyways, last night in Bible study I admitted to this group that I have no prayer team or anyone that I support that way. It makes me really think about my loneliness in a new light. It's very very hard, but I've shut myself out too. We can talk and find something to help. I agree, you need to get out. You need to find ladies to support you face to face. Let's see what we can do about that, together.

hmm...there was something I wanted to say to you Janet, but a coughing fit came at that point and I just don't remember. I'll think of it later and post again :cursing: Gives me a reason to get back on here today.

Happy Tuesday ladies. Love you all!

Good MOrning Ladies;

Well its Tuesday and DH will be home tonight (late)... it'll be good to see him... I need a BIG HUG...

Feeling pretty good this a.m. I did not CRY at all yesterday... had wet eyes twice, but I held back... Some friends called and met me at work.. they wanted to take me out for Swiss Chalet Chicken... it was nice of them... then they gave me Sh!t for not calling them to come with me when I put Woody down. They meant well, but I couldn't have done that with an audience..

Also, today I have to start getting back in to proper eating habits... I've been just horrible... my weight is up.. no excuses I just couldn't get the comfort foods shoved into my mouth fast enough... well enough is enough.. the thought of chocolate makes me want to hurl right now... lets hope THAT reaction stays.

Trying to get in oatmeal right now as I type...

Got a long day at work today 12:30 to 7:30 p.m. then the clinic staff are all supposed to go out for Birthdays, Retirement celebrations... don't feel like going, but I guess I'd better, after all they tok me out for MY birthday a couple of months ago.

Steph - Hugs on the no gf either - I know you really don't talk about any - I understand what you mean - we are all family here - but we are cyber family - who gets together a couple time a year with each other when we can - and maybe talk on the phone every now and then - We don't live near each other - we can't just drop by each others house or meet for lunch coffee - shopping etc.

Here's an observation Steph - Karla - Karri - Linda - don't have close GF - not sure about Kari - I know Densie does and so does Candicw - Phyl well I think she does have outside freindship

What's that all about... I don't care if you have dh's or not - a girl needs another girl to talk to - to hang with..

You girls w/o gf need to go make some... I know we don't like to be a burden on others - but you gotta have someone in your life to call on sometimes -

Say I was sick - all I have to do is pick up the phone and have 5 pple I can think of off the top of my head who would come bring me something to eat - go to the store for me what ever - would I call them most likely not cuz I wouldn't want to put them out - but if I needed them I can call them. (Phyl you would be 6 if it happend when you were here)

I am very blessed - I just realized that when typing the above well - didn't just realize it but I guess I take it for granted.

I don't like to burden pple with my issues - but sometime you do need to reach out and touch someone - I gotta say just venting here is usually enough for me but like when my bro died - I appreciated my gf's comming to see me - they know me well enough not to smother me (that I can't stand) but they let me know they were there - and at that time I was also lucky to have Phyl & Earl too..