Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

Well went to get tires - they had the wrong size - it was my bad - I thought they were 255's they were 225's - so was there for 1 hr they put the new tires on my rims then the car and they didn't fit - so they had to take them off put my old tires on - and order new tires - I guess I should have looked better w/a flash light - but when I told them what kind of car I have they should have double ck'd - after all I'm a girl Lol I do use that sometimes :smile:

Well went to Marshalls still looking for a perfect blouse for tonite - then Ross - got a pair of heels - Steve Madden for $25 - omg they are at least 4 if not 5 inches - but cuz on the plateform and thicker heel - i can walk in them and they are comfortable.. Still have entirely decided what to wear - want to look super cute ;0)

Then went to Target and home by noon - put everything up - cleaned up took a little nap - facebooked - read - ate - talked on the phone and that was it.. In bed by 10 - but didn't sleep well woke up a few times.

Linda - I eat gf - I love to eat - it's that I haven't been drinking enough Water - that's normally my problem when I get constipated.. Andrew being at his Mom's is the best he can do - w/a parttime job he's can't afford rent ;0) - and he has to share a room w/his brother - Joseph hated being an only child - Andrew loved it (being w/me)- so that in it self will be an adjustment for him - his mom has 4 kids who are very rambunctious - I talked w/his friend last night - he thinks I'm happy about him being gone - I told her to tell him I'm not happy in that way - but I can't keep fighting w/him - I love him with all my heart - but I'm not going to be fighting with anyone 24/7.. Yes I do miss him - but not the drama ;0) he's my heart.. But he does have alot to learn about real life - and maybe this is a start - it's mostly my fault - cuz I always gave in - but there are somethings I won't can't give in about - As I told him - it's time for him to make sacrifices for things he wants - I've done my share - now he has to step up and learn that you can't always get what you want.. or think you need..

Your party sounds fun...

I get the need and want - I am really trying to differentiate the diff between the 2 when I'm out shopping ;0) I do put alot of stuff back ;o) - but still buy too much ;0)

Steph - Mary J Blige is a RB singer - Mary J Blige | Official Site

Jamison goes and sleeps in Daddy's chair - how cute - don't know if a new bed is going to change that one - I know Brooke goes to sleep in her bed but usually ends up in DS or sisters bed ;0)

Stephanir: How great that you found a LOCAL painter, cause the flight to Regina was $550 ... I am sure she is cheaper than that!!! But it woulda been a FUN visit!!!

You doing great on Yard sale !!!

Karla - WTG on getting rid of the stuff - you are going to feel so free ... Ok if I do any gambling and win - we will go to belize ;0)

Ah-ha, so I am not the only gambler huh? GOOD LUCK TO YOU - hope you win enough to go to Belize

Phyl - I think I loved the huckleberry wine - we had it at one of our Lucky #7 - was it this yr or last yr??

How much longer in Buffalo?? Don't you head out soon..

Phyl: Barb and you will have your work cut out for you,

looking for Srs Residances... Good luck, I hope Your MOM and Uncle ED fall in love with one...it really is the best option for them at their ages...

Candice - Yep they stick it to you w/cables - hell if you buy a printer - you need cables that aren't included..

It takes time to recoup from go go go... I know it's not a 3 day weekend for you - but since you are retired -;0) you have them 24/7 - Ya, Janet, we have LABOR DAY weekend here too... 3 days paid for everyone!

I am still in my jammies.!~~ I woke up today with terrible Lt HIP pain... so sore that I'd wake up in the night everytime I tried to sleep on my left side. So kept rolling over to the right, but that is NOT my preferred side. Yesterday, the same thing... So Peter rubbed Arnica Oil on my hip, I took 2 Tyl. and then a Celebrex, So I am hoping that it will feel better as the day wears(sic) on. I want to get back to my Zumba classes this week! I don't need HIP problems!!

Well don't know if I'm going to the gym this morning - I do know I'm not doing 2 classes - may go to the Pilos at 10 ..

Gotta go to the store and get some adult beverages for tonite.. With my heels - I am going to have to be sure not to get drunk - cuz I will fall off them ;0)..

CBL

John Weston is coming over for music rehersal this aft. and staying for roast chicken... I have picked out about 30 songs now for us to work on... should be fun.

Janet; I just listened to MJB video clips... she is so good. But I had to ask a question.

On her LEFT cheek there is a tiny scar, it looks like it was a 'tear' drop on her cheek? Was she once in a gang? and had the tatoo removed??? Just wondered if you knew the story.

Morning ladies...slept until 9:30, guess I was tired. Didn't even post last night. Now I have that, "Slept too long" headache, hopefully caffiene will fix it.

Plan and having some real food today...I hope. Right now I am struggling with my coffee. But I usually do 1st thing in the morning.

Plan for the day...as Phyl said, "to the dump, to dump, to the dump, dump, dump!" Well okay, to "the truck, to the truck, to the truck, truck truck", the dump is closed today and tomorrow. They also have changed the hours, so I will have to brible someone to take it, since I don't get out of school before they close.

Janet, how was the concert? Did you fall off your heels? I do love high heels, but don't wear them anymore. Maybe I can try them again since I don't way a quarter of a ton.

Phyl, the Skype shower sounds like fun. Twins...wow, they will be busy. Heck, I'm jealous, don't even have one. Well, I hope DD#4 doesn't give me one.

Steph, I know you are a bigger collector than I am, but you come by it naturally from your dad. If you are selling any of your big crocks...think of me. I'd buy one. I was telling my students that I have a friend with a Kettle Korn wagon, I quickly became there favorite!!

Linda, I hope you get a relaxing weekend. Maybe a little time with Cora??

Candice, do you have everything put back to normal after the party? Good luck on the job possibilities.

Morning ladies...slept until 9:30, guess I was tired. Didn't even post last night. Now I have that, "Slept too long" headache, hopefully caffiene will fix it.

Plan and having some real food today...I hope. Right now I am struggling with my coffee. But I usually do 1st thing in the morning.

Plan for the day...as Phyl said, "to the dump, to dump, to the dump, dump, dump!" Well okay, to "the truck, to the truck, to the truck, truck truck", the dump is closed today and tomorrow. They also have changed the hours, so I will have to brible someone to take it, since I don't get out of school before they close.

Janet, how was the concert? Did you fall off your heels? I do love high heels, but don't wear them anymore. Maybe I can try them again since I don't way a quarter of a ton.

Phyl, the Skype shower sounds like fun. Twins...wow, they will be busy. Heck, I'm jealous, don't even have one. Well, I hope DD#4 doesn't give me one.

Steph, I know you are a bigger collector than I am, but you come by it naturally from your dad. If you are selling any of your big crocks...think of me. I'd buy one. I was telling my students that I have a friend with a Kettle Korn wagon, I quickly became there favorite!!

Linda, I hope you get a relaxing weekend. Maybe a little time with Cora??

Candice, do you have everything put back to normal after the party? Good luck on the job possibilities.

Ha,ha,ha... Peter just checked his email... he got hired... I havn`t heard anything as yet... all that does is F-up our vacation plans!:smile:

Hi ladies! I did it. $2000! I had $100 from my family in Washington and $200 from my kettle corn tips. That makes $2300 and I'm READY TO WALK! I'm a little sad though. got an email from my walking buddy and she can't go this year. My SD partner just had hip surgery so she can't do it either. I guess that leaves me as the only boobie bandit this year :smile: However, it's going to be a great time and I hope you guys are planning on coming to cheer me on.

Phyl, the huckleberry wine is what you drank the first night of the 7's when we were all giggling at you. You liked it so much and I felt so bad that I hadn't brought you more. I'll try to find some and mail it or bring it to SD with me.

Okay...exhausted. I can't even think of the things I was going to tell you 5 minutes ago! Love you ladies....but the last two days kicked my butt! I'm going to go rest for awhile. Have a great night!

Congrats Steph, I wish I could walk with you...but we know I have neither the time or the money, but I will be with you in spirit!

Have the truck 1/3 full of junk and still a ways to go. Got all my family pics hung and a great one of my dad. Tossed stuff that I have moved 11 times, is that stupid or what!!! Have a pile I need to decide on, all my rug making stuff...ah hell, it needs to go to! maybe.

I have been battling with a headache all day. Hope food makes it better. So far my calories are about 400. Going to have some chicken fried rice for dinner. Hope it stays down.

Going to stain the dog gates and bed tonight so I can build everything tomorrow.

Cold and dreary today. The furnace tried to kick on, but I shut it off.

Candice, you better get the job also, otherwise you will have to vacation on your own...at my house!

Hi ladies! I did it. $2000! I had $100 from my family in Washington and $200 from my kettle corn tips. That makes $2300 and I'm READY TO WALK! I'm a little sad though. got an email from my walking buddy and she can't go this year. My SD partner just had hip surgery so she can't do it either. I guess that leaves me as the only boobie bandit this year :thumbup: However, it's going to be a great time and I hope you guys are planning on coming to cheer me on.

Phyl, the huckleberry wine is what you drank the first night of the 7's when we were all giggling at you. You liked it so much and I felt so bad that I hadn't brought you more. I'll try to find some and mail it or bring it to SD with me.

Okay...exhausted. I can't even think of the things I was going to tell you 5 minutes ago! Love you ladies....but the last two days kicked my butt! I'm going to go rest for awhile. Have a great night!

Congrats on the fund raiser!!!

Oh, YEAH!! THAT Huckleberry!! Now I remember! It was GREAT!

7_4_33.gif

One more night in Buffalo. Already cried saying good bye to youngest sister, Shirley tonight.... and I'll probably see her again tomorrow night! One more night sipping wine on the porch if Earl gets everything packed up tomorrow. We'll go over there for pizza! Gotta have a little Buffalo pizza before we leave!

May take Mom & Ed to see assisted living place tomorrow in the daytime.

Phyl, I hope your mom & uncle decide to go for the assisted living. It will make things easier for them. But it will be hard for them to acknowledge that they shouldn't be living on their own.

Enjoy your glass of wine with your sister. You have had a whirlwind of a trip.

Got a lot done this weekend!! Truck is now almost full. The bummer, my Water cooler died. I can't stand the local water, lots of chlorine. It was nice to have instant hot and cold water, but that is what the microwave is for and the refrigerator. So back to bottles.< /p>

I actually have all the laundry done...an all time first for this house. The utility room is organized and clean, dog bed made, if they eat it I'll be royally ticked. Actually the cat seems to have moved into the beds. I built a wooden frame for thei beds in a hope that the furries will stop dragging their beds everywhere and eating them. I have a couple of special bones that I will bring out this morning, probably throw a little Peanut Butter in them and see if that keeps them occupied.

Good Morning Gang...

Had a great time at the concert - Nope didn't get DRUNK and fall off my heels ;0) - got a good buzz and had a bit of a headache yesterday morning - slept till 8:30 then laid around watching Hoarder - OMG what pple collect - Karla you gotta watch that show - it will make you throw crap away..

Candice - What kind of job is Peter going to do - Full time?? - I am not a big gambler - didn't play at all - after concert went to the club and danced - got home about midnite - good thing cuz the last drink I had hit me - ate eggs and pb'd and slept really good. ;0)

Phyl - Yep saying bye is so hard - but I know you had a great time w/the family..

Steph - I loved the huckleberry wine too ;0) - Glad you raised your $$$ knew you would ;0)

Well back to work and exercise today - CBL

post-219373-13813139582372_thumb.jpg

Edited by IndioGirl55

Would someone please send me the recipie for Karla/Steph's chicken salad? I can't believe I can't find it! I even looked in the recipie thread, but I didn't think it had cream cheese in it?

Edited by lindaa

Would someone please send me the recipie for Karla/Steph's chicken salad? I can't believe I can't find it! I even looked in the recipie thread, but I didn't think it had cream cheese in it?

1 can chicken (Candice uses rotisseree)

1 bunch green onions

1 c craisins

1/2 c slivered almonds

1 can crushed or tidbit pineapple

enough mayo to moisten not goop

1 tsp dried mustard

salt and pepper to taste

My sister puts it in endive boats which are to die for, but I can never find endive here. We put them in cucumber circles for my nephew's wedding and they were a huge hit! Cut a cuke about 1/2 inch thick and scoop out a bit of the center, use a melon scoop to put a ball of salad in the divet. AWESOME!!!

Someone else suggested that it would be divine in scooped out Tomato halfs...or maybe the bigger sized cherry tomatoes. Sounded really good but haven't tried it yet.

I'm so excited ladies! We have booked our cruise for after the 3day! I'd love for anyone to join us if you're interested. I plan on spending 4 days just sitting, reading, and maybe lazing in the spa.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Ship

I'm so so so excited!

A couple of questions for those in the area. What is the easiest way to get from San Diego to Long Beach? Flights are outrageous....train gets us from San Diego to L.A. but don't know how far the Amtrak station is from the Long Beach port. Any suggestions?

I'm so excited ladies! We have booked our cruise for after the 3day! I'd love for anyone to join us if you're interested. I plan on spending 4 days just sitting, reading, and maybe lazing in the spa.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Ship

I'm so so so excited!

A couple of questions for those in the area. What is the easiest way to get from San Diego to Long Beach? Flights are outrageous....train gets us from San Diego to L.A. but don't know how far the Amtrak station is from the Long Beach port. Any suggestions?

Steph - You are going to love it.... I don't know anything about amtrak

I would rent a car and drive - 118 mils San Diego, CA United States Edit

Cancel

Online Offers:

Directions from A to B:

icon-dirs-start_sm.gif1. Start out going NORTH on 9TH AVE toward BROADWAY.0.0 miMap | Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif2. Turn RIGHT onto BROADWAY.0.1 miMap | Avoid

rs_left_sm.gif3. Turn LEFT onto 11TH AVE.0.3 miMap | Avoid

rs_straight_sm.gif4. 11TH AVE becomes ramp.0.0 miMap | Avoid

?s=rs&t=RSEXITRIGHTNUM_SM&n=1A&d=?s=rs&t=RS00001CO_SM&n=5&d=NORTH5. Merge onto I-5 N via EXIT 1A toward LOS ANGELES.69.0 miMap | Avoid

?s=rs&t=RSEXITRIGHTNUM_SM&n=85A&d=?s=rs&t=RS00003BW_SM&n=73&d=NORTH6. Merge onto CA-73 N via EXIT 85A toward LONG BEACH (Portions toll).17.9 miMap | Avoid

rs_merge_left_sm.gif?s=rs&t=RS00001CO_SM&n=405&d=NORTH7. Merge onto I-405 N via the exit on the LEFT toward LONG BEACH.21.1 miMap | Avoid

rs_gr_exitright_sm.gif8. Take the I-710 S exit toward LONG BEACH.0.5 miMap | Avoid

rs_gr_exitleft_sm.gif9. Take the WARDLOW RD exit on the LEFT toward LONG BEACH.0.3 miMap | Avoid

rs_merge_left_sm.gif?s=rs&t=RS00001CO_SM&n=710&d=SOUTH10. Merge onto I-710 S via the exit on the LEFT.3.4 miMap | Avoid

rs_gr_exitleft_sm.gif11. Take the I-710 exit on the LEFT toward PIERS S T/TERMINAL ISLAND.0.6 miMap | Avoid

rs_merge_right_sm.gif12. Merge onto W OCEAN BLVD.2.3 miMap | Avoid

rs_straight_sm.gif?s=rs&t=RS00003BW_SM&n=47&d=SOUTH13. W OCEAN BLVD becomes CA-47 S.2.0 miMap | Avoid

rs_gr_exitright_sm.gif14. Take the HARBOR BLVD exit toward SAN PEDRO.0.4 miMap | Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif15. Turn RIGHT onto N HARBOR BLVD.0.6 miMap | Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif16. Turn RIGHT onto W 5TH ST.0.1 miMap | Avoid

rs_left_sm.gif17. Turn LEFT onto S PALOS VERDES ST.0.0 miMap | Avoid

icon-dirs-end_sm.gif18. 425 S PALOS VERDES ST is on the RIGHT.Map | Avoid

stop_1.gifPort of Los Angeles

Edit

425 S Palos Verdes St, San Pedro, CA 90731 - (310) 732-7678 United States

Cancel

Online Offers:

Total Travel Estimate: 2 hours 8 minutes / 118.52 miles Fuel Cost: Calculate