Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Hi ladies!

Wrong Janet! I'm taking this weekend sorta "off". I am 1/2 of a team serving dinner at church tomorrow so I've been a little busy taking care of that. Serving sloppy joes, variety salads and veggies, and either cheesecake dessert or strawberry angel food cake trifle. I was in charge of the joes and the trifle. The other lady is taking care of everything else.

Today I went out to the farm for the day. It was a pretty nice time. Cut quilt squares out of polyester for one of the church ladies. It made me want to get into my stuff again. I need to sew one that is all cut out. Baby blanket for a neighbor. Kid is going to be 1 before I get it done. But...mine didn't get theirs until they were 6 and 3 so I guess I'm doing a little better this time.

Tomorrow church and then possibly back to the farm. If not, back home and need to do laundry for the kids next week. I told Michael he needed to do his own. It's been 3 weeks. Still hasn't. How nasty is that? How nasty can I let him get before I give in? I just don't know how long I can stand it. ICK!!

This upcoming week...get ready for pink ribbon yard sale Sat and Sun. Pink Ribbon popcorn on Monday. Busy busy week.

Talk to you soon.

Michael is old enough to wash his own laundry. My girls were about that age. I got tired of washing clean folded clothes because they were to lazy to put them away, so they just threw them into the hamper. I would walk him through the process, just a refresher, and then leave it up to him. Eventually he will do it...or not. I think DD#5, wore the same clothes for about a month, but then again she is doesn't care what other people think. Well need to go take my meds, I am 1 1/2 hours late, so sleep will be awhile away.

Steph, I forgot, also explain to Michael that since he is a 'young' man, doing laundry will help he gain some independence. You know, convince him that it is a good thing....

Steph

Melissa (andrew's stepmom) had him washing his own clothes in 3rd grade & ironing too.. A little young imho.. But yep Michael is old enough - just shut his door..

Well you aren't having a super busy weekend then - good..

Karla - I don't remember when I stopped washing Joseph's clothes - most likely 15 ish - Hell I don't remember..

Darn, Janet, don't you hate it when we get so old we can't remember things. That seems to be my everyday life.

It is raining today. my kids didn't cover the yard sale stuff very well, and naturally I didn't check, bad on me, but now a bunch of stuff is wet. I guess that means it really goes in the garbage. Will probably be a slow day at the nursery. But that is okay, the boss is off gold prospecting and I get to open on my own....a first! She was so sweet yesterday. I was telling her about school and the Promethean Board going to the teacher who is crappy, she was so supportive. Later I asked her how a plant would do as a house plant. So she gave me one...she said, "I know it isn't a Promethean Board, but I appreaciate your work." What a sweetheart. It wasn't an expensive plant, it would have cost me $4.25, but the thought was fabulous!

Slept like a rock last night. Worked on my crusty feet, thanks again ladies for the kit. So tonight I will come home and give myself a pedicure. need to finish up some laundry and then think about school. But I'm not going to stress about it!

You all have a great day!!TTFN

Good Morning

Candice Hope the party was a hit....

Linda - How did the bbq go

Phyl - did you survive the party

Steph - Farm?? your fil ??

Karla - ya - some stuff I just don't remember - i guess it's just not that important to remember when DS washed his clothes ;0) - I know he was a big though - not like Andrew ... That I remember he would leave towels all over the house - still does I think ;0)

That was nice of your boss - it's nice when pple do stuff like that..

Well I've been up since 5 - Bella woke me up at 4 - took her potty then back to bed - then she started kissing me again at 5 - so I got up - got the house vacuumed - kitchen clean - bed made - have gym at 9 - colored hair last night then gave myself an oil treatment so going to have to wash that out before gym - cuz it looks like an oil slick ;0)

Need to do my weekly shopping - get bills read to pay on the 1st and then Iron clothes so I can get dressed in the mornings..

cbl

Hi ladies. No farm. It's raining today and FIL decided he was just going home to nap.

Yes, my FIL is an ass but he is also almost 80 and still farming. Jeff goes out for seeding to work on the tractor and for harvest to work on the combine. Then when harvest actually gets here he'll take off time to drive truck for him.

He was busy all day so I didn't really have to deal with him. I still haven't forgiven him his stupidity but as long as he doesn't act like it again I can put up with him.

Karri sounds like she's learning how to enjoy herself again. The good times make the hurt of the students so much more bearable.

Karla, your super is a dick head. Remember, I had the same issue. Jeff offered to buy my classroom one as a donation to the school and my super said he wasn't interested. So yeah...I understand. The sped department got our first one. They NEVER used it. I said I wanted one and he said we couldn't afford it, so I talked to Jeff about it and he was willing. .. super said no and then bought me a cheap knock off. I wanted to strangle him...so I know exactly how you feel. Don't let it get to you. It sucks but other people's stupidity is not your problem. You have no control over it so try to let it go!

Janet, Michael CAN wash his clothes and it doesn't really bother me, except now he's not doing it and I wonder how gross he's going to let it get.

Okay girls. Rainy and a nice day to curl up with a good book. talk to you later. Love you.

Good Evening Gang...

Well went to gym @ 9 - did 1 hr turbo kick boxing and then my Pilos class got cancelled - (teacher sick) so the girl (Michelle) said if enough pple stayed she would do body lift (working w/bar weights) so I stayed - but I did weights yesterday and my legs are sore and I do weights tomorrow (arms) but I stayed and did it - couldnt give legs 100% but moved - so 2 hrs in the gym - came home showered and went an did my weekend shopping for food - have chicken Soup on the stove..

Watch Brooklyn's Finest - GREAT MOVIE !!!!

Never got ironing done ;0) - Have jury duty tomorrow - ck it this morning and I have to report - it says 8 but you gotta be there early to find parking..

I love the peace and quite of the house.. Just me and my zoo - they are feed (bella has pooped outside) haven't found any in the house - so I think she's getting it ;0)...

Well think I am going to go read for a bit...

CBL....

Phyl--you look absolutely gorgeous! Even Earl cleans up pretty well. Beautiful bride and groom. Thanks for posting.

Thanks, Linda!!

Candice Hope the party was a hit....

Linda - How did the bbq go

Phyl - did you survive the party

Steph - Farm?? your fil ??

Karla - ya - some stuff I just don't remember - i guess it's just not that important to remember when DS washed his clothes ;0) - I know he was a big though - not like Andrew ... That I remember he would leave towels all over the house - still does I think ;0)

That was nice of your boss - it's nice when pple do stuff like that..

Well I've been up since 5 - Bella woke me up at 4 - took her potty then back to bed - then she started kissing me again at 5 - so I got up - got the house vacuumed - kitchen clean - bed made - have gym at 9 - colored hair last night then gave myself an oil treatment so going to have to wash that out before gym - cuz it looks like an oil slick ;0)

Need to do my weekly shopping - get bills read to pay on the 1st and then Iron clothes so I can get dressed in the mornings.. cbl

I survived just fine! Had the most fun I've had at a wedding since my cousins first wedding (she had three!). It was 1970 and Earl was in Viet Nam. Didn't drink wine in those days but must have been drinking something because I started flirting with this cute guy. Then my Aunt Genny came over and discreetly whispered to me... "that's the priest, you know!" LOL!! But... yeah, I had a great time last night. Reception lasted from 6 pm to 11 pm.... I had 4 glasses of wine and a glass of champagne. Not too bad, I guess.. for 5 hours. It was a beautiful wedding and a perfect day. Reception was at a very nice restaurant downtown on the Buffalo waterfront... right on the marina. There was outdoor seating with gas fireplaces. So spent part of the time sitting outside.

I don't remember if I posted these pictures here or not! The dog picture is my "NO, I haven't seen your hat" photo!! LOL. She was playing with my hat and managed to get it over her head. I started laughing and said "WHAT are you doing with my hat??" So she started walking towards me and it ended up around her rear end. It was pretty funny!

post-220150-13813139535251_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139535607_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139535951_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139536383_thumb.jpg

Work was pretty uneventful, rained most of the day. Decided I needed some inside plants, I don't know why I buy them I usually kill them. But came home and hung plant hangers and potted up the plants. So now I have 2 papyrus, a pot of curly bright red coleus and some speckly cool pink, green, and ivory coleus, a miniature spruce ( 3 inches tall), a pot of 3 variety of ivy, and a tiny spider plant, oh and a hoya plant. So now I have a little forest in the kitchen. I don't have a lot of natural light, but my nursery boss says that if they are under flourecant or full spectrum lights they will grow fine.

School tomorrow, yeah... actually it will be just fine. It is all about attitude. I have made a plan for the house, every night I am going to spend one hour cleaning and putting things away. It may take a while, but at least it will be done.

Steph, your house should be spotless by now!!

Janet, great work out!!

Phyl, Candice...how were the parties.

Hi ladies. Just a quick check in.

More disturbing news from my little town. A dear dear man committed suicide last night. The few details I have heard are extremely disturbing and I hope they are unfounded rumors. If you see the horrible combos on my FB status, it was requested that his friends and family post their favorite Fergie's pizza combination.

I am going to have a busy week. Putting all into place for a pink ribbon yard sale. Will put an ad in the paper tomorrow so I can't back out of it. What gets done gets done and what doesn't...oh well. Everything left gets donated. All sales go to my 3day account. Then on Monday I will pop corn for the 3day too.

Karla, my house is not spotless. Every time I get a little closer, my kids make it crazy again. It will never be spotless but it IS cleaner. It will keep getting cleaner each week and some day...when they are all growed up and gone....I'll have a clean one for a day or two. That's my hope.

Night ladies. I can't wait to hear details about Candice's party. I'm sure it was amazing.

Steph, I am so sorry. It seems like your town has had more than it's share of bad things. I think that is another reason to stop obsessing about things.

I am not ready for school tomorrow, NOTHING is done, I haven't even unstacked my student chairs from the summer cleaning. I'll do it in the morning. copying done, nope. lesson plans done, nope. idea what I am going to do, nope. I am going to have to decide if I am going to stay on the committees that I am on. I don't think so.

Anyway, best get to bed, have a good evening! TTFN

Morning Ladies, up and at 'em! Enjoy your sleep in.

The old brain is still asleep, so not much to say.

So have a good day!! Good food choices!

Candice, hope the party went well.

Phyl, love the pics!

Gotta go jump in the shower! Another busy day.... family outing to what used to be "Aunt Genny's Cottage"... now remodeled and owned by her oldest daughter. She invited us all out for lunch. I'm not sure she realizes that there are about 4 car loads of people showing up!! HAHAHA!!

Anyway... wanted to say "Good Morning" and add a couple more photos! Yeah... that's ME... DANCING!!

Hey... Candice... your dress makes another appearance!! LOL

post-220150-13813139539756_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139540057_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139540383_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139540685_thumb.jpg

Good Morning Peeps

Jury duty this morning -

Steph - Hugs on towns deaths - for being so small you sure do have alot..

Don't your kids have chores - I think it's good for them to have them - they need to learn to pickup after themselves. It's a team effort to keep the house tidy.. Hell- I was drying dishes I think since the age 5 ... Weekend I we had chores - clean bathrooms - dust etc and my mom was a stay home mom when I was young

Make a schedule - post it on the frigde and everyone has 1 chore a day to do..

Karla - Good luck at school today..

Phyl - I love the hair you otta blow it out like that more often and make up ... You are the prettiest sister !!!! Love the pics - glad you had a good time..

Candice - Can't wait to hear about the party and tomorrows someone elses special day :thumbup:

Linda - how did your weekend go..

ok need to hit the shower - don't have to be to the court til 8 but if you want parking you gotta get there early..