Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Hey Girls,

Hot and very Hot here.

Just a regular day here for me except that we did drive up north this evening for the visitation. Pete was a Police Officer so it was packed with Officers. I got to see alot of cousins also.

We swam for about an hour today.

Did I mention it was Hot here?

Have a great evening.

Suzy, I am hearing you about the hot!!!!!

It is suppose to be like this the next few days.

Busy day at work tomorrow.

I went to library and got 2 books on cd. I hope the car I am renting has a cd player. I don't know if I can listen though, the radio is on at work non stop, so it becomes background noise. I don't know if I can concentrate on the book on tape and drive. Plus I chew gum! Might put me over the edge!

I can't do audio books period, my brain zones out of people talking on radios.. like commercials, Russell will laugh and I go what? And he points out the commercial was funny, I never even heard it. I've tried to do audio books and my brain wanders so much I miss everything!

Carson is getting sooo big. We were having a wonderful mother son moment (he gives me big smiles, coos and tries to talk to me, and giggles a lot now)... laying head to head on the bed, I'm talking, he's giggling and cooing. Then he goes BLACH all over me.. lol. We both just got baths. He spits up so much it's ridiculous, I told the doc about it, and he said "Well, it looks like he keeps plenty down" (referring to his size).

I hate that there's no cute name for Carson, the best I came up with is Carsey but it doesn't come out well for me. So I keep having to call him baby and stinker.

Edited by FairyFacade

Hey girlies...

Ugh! Was awakened w/the acidic coughing aspirating reflux again this morning @ 5... It scares me! So I ventured off this page & into the "Complications" thread -- why oh why did I think that would help?! It just freaks me out more! Ay yai yai! So I sent an e-mail to my doc's pa & patient liasion... I'm sure they'll tell me to make an appointment... I just don't know if they'll think I need one asap or just the next available. I just feel like something isn't right... maybe I'm too tight, or there's damage from this reflux, or something, I dunno...

Ack!

morning

another day, at least it looks like there might be some sun here today.

:rant:

OMG, are you friggin SERIOUS??? I know it is just Water weight but...OMG...REALLY???

It is SO depressing!!! +3 in one day? I could handle it better if I had CHEATED or something but PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!! :eek::smile2::cuss::eek::lol::banghead:

WTF EVER!!!!!

(no I am not giving up, but UGH) have a great day!

Edited by TracyK

Tracy, I often fluctuate as much as 4 pounds depending on what I ate the day before. Any salty stuff and hello pounds!!! They go away as soon as I flush my body with fluids, but it is still such a downer to see it on the scale.< /strong>

We come home yesterday, and received our court summons, we have to answer within 20 days. So that means $$$ flying out the window in the next 20 days.

Just telling me I made the right decision to stay here, no matter how much it sucks. Wish I was rich!

Wish all of you were too!! I mean heck if I am gonna be wishing I might as well make it worthwhile!!

I do know in the many ways that count I am rich beyond belief, but it sure isn't helping pay things---like attorneys! grrrrrrr still rather pay him than her!

Kinda dreary here this morning. Supposed to rain later today.

Matches my mood perfectly.

Michelle, I hope they find your problem soon. Do you take any sort of antacid, or sleep on an incline? I have to do both. Not due to my band, but due to GERD, which I had before, then they repaired the haital hernia during my banding, but the area is pretty weak, and it has herniated again, and the reflux is back. Even when I was 100% unfilled, it was an issue.

I cannot eat late, try to flush my pouch before bed, take OTC antacids and sleep on an incline. Have for years. Rickhas issues with GERD as well, and since his esophageal tear, the reflux is dangerous to him, so we raised the head of our bed, and added pillows--it is normal now. I have an air up wedge pillow I take when I go anywhere, where the bed is not adjusted.

Got a request from my niece for help with expenses of the funeral. So need to get some $$$ to her. And I have things to cook for that meal, and my SIL's anniversary party this weekend, gotta cook for that....and I really do not want to do a damn thing! LOL

But for now, I better go to work. The fun times never end here folks!!! See ya tonight!

Oh yeah-----forgot which muscles I use for wood hauling....they are reminding me this morning! I worked out!

Good morning!!

I tried my swimsuit on from last year, it fits, but just barely. I might try to run and find one this morning. Busy work day!! Plus I am by myself on a Tuesday!!! After being closed for two days we are crazy with the phone! Then manicure tonight.

Have a good day and think skinny thoughts Tracyk!!!!!!

Hope you feel better Michelle!!

Morning.

Michelle. That is why I can't eat after 7pm. Gives my pouch time to settle down. Otherwise I'm eating rolaids at 3am.

Judy, Thank You so much for the very Lovely gift. I was ready some of it to Hubby last night. That was so nice of you.

Hubby is out getting ready to cut the grass and I'm getting ready to go have lunch with some friends. Than I have to work later today so no swim time for me. :smile2:

Everyone have a great day and don't forget that it's CTCD.

Hey girlies...

Ugh! Was awakened w/the acidic coughing aspirating reflux again this morning @ 5... It scares me! So I ventured off this page & into the "Complications" thread -- why oh why did I think that would help?! It just freaks me out more! Ay yai yai! So I sent an e-mail to my doc's pa & patient liasion... I'm sure they'll tell me to make an appointment... I just don't know if they'll think I need one asap or just the next available. I just feel like something isn't right... maybe I'm too tight, or there's damage from this reflux, or something, I dunno...

Ack!

Michelle, I hope they can at least give you something for your pain. Get a slight unfill if possible. Feel better sweetie...As Dr. Jazzy perscribes: Margies...and many of 'em!

:rant:

OMG, are you friggin SERIOUS??? I know it is just Water weight but...OMG...REALLY???

It is SO depressing!!! +3 in one day? I could handle it better if I had CHEATED or something but PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!! :eek::smile2::cuss::eek::lol::banghead:

WTF EVER!!!!!

(no I am not giving up, but UGH) have a great day!

Tracy, have a good poop! Seriously, are you eating enough Fiber? Like Kat said, many ppl flucuate up to 4 or 5 pounds...also, the gym puts weight on you at first. You are still building muscle.

Well, Julie and Suzan invited me over for dinner last night. The menu was artichokes and chicken...it was great but we didn't eat until almost 10! So I got home and had to stay up late before I laid down.

Going to the gym and then have some errands etc to do. There is a nap in my future fo' sho'!

Getting excited!!

Tracy, have a good poop! Seriously, are you eating enough fiber? Like Kat said, many ppl flucuate up to 4 or 5 pounds...

OMG...you know, now that you mention it...remember last week when I was up in the middle of the night with the upset tummy??? That was my last poop. Thank you Dr. Pammie! I am not so down now.

Thank you ladies!

Thanks for the reminders, gals... yeah, I'm on reflux meds, yeah, I try not to eat after 7, yeah, I sleep on 2 pillows... somehow this just feels different. Honestly? The only thing I think that's changed is that I'm LARGER than I was, so I'm wondering if I got that little fill in March, then haven't lost anything (& if I'm honest maybe gained a handful), so now that "residual fat pad" thingy is scrunching me up somehow. I should also add that I feel SOMETHING... not pain, exactly, not pressure... just that I feel my port or something in there where I didn't before... I find myself unconsciously rubbing it as if to soothe it... My problem is is that once I get some scary scenario in my head, it's hard to get rid of it! So reading that stupid Complication thread didn't help at all! :smile2: I'm sure I'm fine, & will be fine... I just need to BEHAVE. Get off my flabbity butt and MOVE again and EAT properly. (Starting next Tuesday!!!)

PS -- TracyK... don't you know better by now not to weigh every day???

Tracy, When i get constipated I always gain 2-3#. I think your body holds on to extra Water to soften the stools...so yeah, I'd take some Miralax and increase your water at the very least. Damn scale is an evil contraption the way it messes with our head, eh?

Michelle - I hope you get it figured out soon. Maybe an unfill for a few weeks would do you some good. Hope you feel better soon!

Good morning my lovies! I'm back from my vacation. Tanned and relaxed and ready for my two days worth of work before I jet off again, LOL. We took tons of pics, dissected the wedding plans to death and back and drank way too many margaritas. Can't wait to catch up with the thread and to post pictures. For now I must get back to work though. I'll be back later!

Off to work, if anyone thinks of things I need to bring to Alabama, email me.

I am off to see if I can find a swimsuit big enough.

Welcome back Haydee!!