Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Susie, are you loving AMC??? I love Erica and Ryan!! Super sexy story line for the summer! And Annie and Adam!! OMG!

Good evening from Pulaski Tennessee.

Laura if you are up can you call me on my cell?

My hotel has a lovely building with illuminated fireworks and it is a xxx book store, and then on the other side of me I have a large bar? that has SHOWGIRLS in big neon letters. To make it even more special some of the letters are out!! Too funny!!

It was a nice drive.

SUZANNE IN READING THE POSTS I SAW WHERE KAT WAS REMINDING US TO PACK OUR SHIRTS, after I left!!!

What if I wear a blue shirt and hold a spring?

Jane I'm gonna call you in a couple min, my phone is dead, charging it long enough to get the number off and call from Russ' phone.

Good morning, Violets.

We arrived at the hotel at 12:30 and I have to be up at 5 to head to the airport at 6. The flute gig went very well, but it was hotter than hell :eek:there!!! 97 degrees and that's not usual for Michigan. At least it will prepare me for Alabama.

I have my Suzie shirt!

Off to bed. Will see some of you tomorrow and the rest online. Will take LOTS of pics!!

Morning Girls.

Up and a little groggy. I had Montezuma's revenge at 1:30 am. Not sure if it was the jalapeno or the over size margi that caused it. But I'm all cleaned out now. LOL.

I have to take sis to a Doc appointment this morning than take the vehicle over to goodyear for some new brakes. Hubby is gonna pick me up there and we are off to Bass Pro. We have some gift cards we need to get used up.

Everyone have a safe travel day.

Kat and Tracy and I will keep this site going for you. Can't wit to see pics of all of you.

Have a good day.

Laura, I went to that site. As I understand it all I have to do is update my info and referral. They just use a points system and a random pick. Let me know if there is anything else we have to do.

Good morning violets~

You will all be relieved to know I am not in a bind anymore :thumbup: whew! lol and it did bring the scale back down. Now I am gonna stay off it until prob next week.

Safe travels violets :scared2: :bored:

Love the new avatar pic Pamela! Love your hair!

Respect the pouch!

Checking in.

Car is at the shop getting brakes. They called while we are at Bass Pro and told me it was going to be more expensive than they thought. About $150.00 more. By the way, did I mention that Hubby is retired, LOL.

Took my Sis to the Doc'sand than stopped by a friends that was having a garge sale. We went to the store to get her prescriptions when I looked at my phone and there was 3 messages. I looked and saw my niece had calle, my nephew had called and my hubby had called. I knew it wasn't going to be good. Sure enough, my younger nephew had been in a serious accident. We got to the hospital and they took my sister back to see him. I finally got to go back and sit with him when the Doc came in. She said that all the reports came back and all looked good. No broken bones or head trauma. He's pretty beat up though. The car is totaled. Doc said that he'll be pretty sore for a few days, so I told him to come over and get in the pool. I asked him if he had taken anything and he swore up and down that he was clean and that they did do a tox-screen on him. They wouldn't give him any pain meds, just some muscle relaxers and some Ibuprofen. He's really lucky that he had his seat belt on and that the bags went off. His arms ar pretty scraped up from the bags.

I'm gonna do some housework while hubby is taking a nap, maybe watch "The curious case of Benjamin Button" tonight.

Have a good one.

Went to lunch with Judy, Michelle, and Jane.. we all had a chicken stuffed baked potato.. nom nom nom.

They headed on to the lake, Terry & Haydee headed on already.

I'm tryin to pack up the car.. I need a bigger car to travel with baby!! His stupid stroller takes up the entire trunk and it's hard tryin to squeeze it in there. Can't wait till we can just use a small umbrella stroller..

Kat, that is in reference to me shedding pounds. I quite shedding hair about a year ago but it remained very thin for a long time. I started eating a handful of peanuts a day and gradually it started to come back in thicker. I didn't have to worry about covering up my thin part on top. I still have thin hair and wish it was really thick and long. I have never been able to grow my hair past my shoulders without it looking really straggely.

Wow. Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both dead. OMG.