Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What shall we call ourselves? July 09 Bandsters?

i don't have my rescheduled surgery date, but i'm thinking of holding off until july for my own scheduling purposes, so i thought i'd throw out an idea...

Freedom Fighters

(since we're all fighting to be free from obesity for the rest of our lives)

but, bandsters is okay, if kind of plain.

just please, no jumpin july junebugs on a journey to jamaica or anything. (no offense to our june journeys friends, just a comment on how hard it is to get an entire group of people to agree to a name...) :confused:

i LIKE it! Freedom Fighters... and we can make it all red, white and blue! :( Excellent idea, Juniper!

Let's see if anyone else has any input?

Love it, hate it???

Chime in.

Hey my surgery is July 7th 2009

sounds good to me for us July bandsters.

Bstone

I like it, plus I like that it's a little different by not having the month in it. I'm open for other ideas too.

urgh...cant think...kept coming up with "united" but cant coin another word to go with it.......

'Independence ..something...

Seventh Month ....urgh...

Dang..im tired...i cant think..i'll try again tomorrow, lol :unsure:

Hi I'm new to this but had to post to all those w/ band dates of July 7th!!! That's my date too...in Boston.

I meet the nutritionist again on June 22 to go over the pre op diet....but I have been trying to lose a little.....got a long way to go to goal, but I am in it for the long haul.

Hi I'm new to this but had to post to all those w/ band dates of July 7th!!! That's my date too...in Boston.

I meet the nutritionist again on June 22 to go over the pre op diet....but I have been trying to lose a little.....got a long way to go to goal, but I am in it for the long haul.

:blushing: Hi steveden i am having my surgery july 7th also. I am having it done in Keene NH. I meet with the nutrionist on June 18th and plus i have blood work done the same day. I have other test coming up but they havn't set up appts yet. i don't have to do any pre-op diet. I started the process on March 4th with a seminar.

So it will be a total of 5 months altogether. Hope time goes by fast here in the next few weeks. Hope all goes well with you. Take care

Bstone:smile2:

I finally have my date confirmed! July 10th. On my birthday. Think it's an omen???

So I was thinking a name with July in it. Don't have any really good ones.

July Jewels?

We are all jewels weather we are fat or not, and we are losing weight for ourselves, and to shine! ?!

Just a thought!

I am being banded 07/06/09, 1 more month to go! How about:

July Jitterbugs

July Jazzers

Jubilent July

:blushing:

jazzie, jitterbugs and jubilent...uh no, sorry. I was glad to get my date moved to July so I didn't have to be a June Journeys...no offense, but YUCK.

I'm sticking with Freedom Fighters unless something better comes along. It's got bite and its not to lame, just like us!

Kathi

Hey stevenden, another 7/7 bandster here. I'm so excited..seems like ive been waiting forever..but i'll admit to being a bit nervous too! I'm done with everything but pre op - which is being done on 7/2. I guess i wont have a 2 week pre op diet if i'm not having pre op stuff done until 5 days before surgery....

I apologize for the "YUCK" suggestions..

Name could have "Journey" in it (and we can pick a song from them also) since this is a life long journey.