Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bet you're sorry you voted for Obama now

Yeah I heard he wants to annex the south and start his own country called Dumbfuckistan.

Yeah I heard he wants to annex the south and start his own country called Dumbfuckistan.

Just think how many people within and supported by the tea party could staff this country.

Palin for President

Orley Tates (sp) - Secretary of Birth Records

Michelle Bachman - Chairman of the Guns R Us Committee

John Boehner - Chairman of Committee to examine the vitures of being orange via self tanning.

The teabagger guy with the misspelled sign about homeschooling - Secretary of Education

:laugh:

George Rekers - Commissioner of Family Values

Rush Limbaugh - Chief of Drug Enforcement

Dick Cheney - Secretary of Cruelty, Torture and Hunting

Department head of the congressional page program: Mark Foley

Secretary of the Sanctity of Marriage Department: Rudy Giuliani and the under secretary: Newt Gingrich

Jan Brewer - Secretary of Foreign Relations

Larry Craig - Chief of Gay Affairs

David Duke - Ambassador to Keyna

Don`t be silly, you have to at least VIEW it with an open mind, before you trash something....

Or... are you incapable of looking at an Issue from BOTH sides before rendering an opinion? or just plain lazy?

Im reading the posts on here and its funny. These debates will go on forever. Both sides are doing the same thing, talking about how the other only sees one side, not willing to see the others point of view. Trust me, Im not defending reps here, Im independent and lean "way" towards the dems right now. I dont have a problem with Obama at all, I voted for him. It just makes me laugh when I see you writing about how the reps will never even consider your point of view, I guarantee you arent willing to see the reps point of view either (and with good reason).

Hi...I really do know better than to discuss politics and religion...but to explain the statement I made last night is important.

Think about it...Clinton (democrat) did leave the country in the black when he left office(his moral character did not have any impact on his leadership even though most americans did not approve of it he shouldn't have been judged by it cause Jehovah God will do that):thumbup:. Then we elected Bush(republican) and he all but sent us in to a depression:thumbdown:...committing us to a deep debt and making it a unreal job for the president-elect to fix in his first four years. It will be a job to just maintain status quo, and not go into more debt that cannot be paid in a timely fashion...but President Obama(democrat) has taken on that challenge and actually is making some headway. We are finally getting some wiggle room...no matter how small it is.

I applaud him for his efforts and successes.:laugh::thumbup:

McCain - Ambassador to Iran

Bunning - Head of the Local Unemployment Agency

Sue Lowden - under secretary for the Dept. of Agriculture and in charge of the Bureau of Poultry.

John Kyl - Department of Health, ob-gyn division.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

Maybe bo can help us out..

Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both Breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U..S. From Mexico . I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

Of course we know that all the republicans, who had eight years under bush to address this problem, did a bang up job about immigration reform. I mean, what was stopping them? Maybe they were afraid they might have to cut their own grass or clean their own toilets.

Of course none of these "freebies" were given to illegal immigrants during the bush regime. :laugh:

Glenn Beck - Secretary of Mental Health

Pope Benedict - Director of Youth Services

Tim McVeigh - Minister of Homeland Security

Of course we know that all the republicans, who had eight years under bush to address this problem, did a bang up job about immigration reform. I mean, what was stopping them? Maybe they were afraid they might have to cut their own grass or clean their own toilets.

Of course none of these "freebies" were given to illegal immigrants during the bush regime. :laugh:

Of course they were, and I complained about it just as much then. I know in your mind(or at least how you display your thought process on these forums) anyone with the slightest conservative inkling, hates all things liberal, and loved Bush unconditionally, but some of us are actual free thinkers and have our own opinions on things. And sometimes the people on the news think the same way. Astonishing, I know.