Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bet you're sorry you voted for Obama now

I think it would be wise for us all to àccept each others spirituality without contest.

THe debate is over Universal Healthcare and whether Obamas administration is on track with that.

Lets not attack each other personaly, that can get petty pretty quickly.,

And you're my hero. You give me strength and you give me hope.

As does Leigha who is obviously someone who has a brain.

And I love phil and tsl1f (?) and Phil and others!

The two that confound me to distraction are patty and aricus whom I love to refer to as airbus. I just get a better visual with airbus.

Here's how your government will come up with the MONEY to spend on Univeral Health Care Plan.

-Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren't even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan

-Beginning the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq

-The prison at Guantanamo Bay is being phased out

-The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed

-The missile defense program is being cut by $1.4 billion in 2010

-Closed offshore tax safe havens

-Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals ( so rich people and corporations will HAVE to pay their fair share of TAXES)

-Lower drug costs for seniors (thereby saving Tax Dollars in Medicare system, wastage now.)

-Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts (healthy competition will render lower prices, therefore tax savings)

-Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000

I only wish I had the $$ values of all of the ABOVE tax savings... surely now PG you can see how it can be affordable to revamp your Healtcare system... It is doable!!

If all the other G8 countries can offer and afford Universal Health care(and the other countries economies are Smaller than the U.S.) you can too. It just takes effort, smarts, and a WILL to help the 50 million American people who currently do not have healthcare!

OBAMA is on the right track.

If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

Lot of truth here!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Here's how your government will come up with the MONEY to spend on Univeral Health Care Plan.

-Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren't even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan

-The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed

-Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals ( so rich people and corporations will HAVE to pay their fair share of TAXES)

-Lower drug costs for seniors (thereby saving Tax Dollars in Medicare system, wastage now.)

-Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts (healthy competition will render lower prices, therefore tax savings)

I only wish I had the $$ values of all of the ABOVE tax savings... surely now PG you can see how it can be affordable to revamp your Healtcare system... It is doable!!

If all the other G8 countries can offer and afford Universal Health care(and the other countries economies are Smaller than the U.S.) you can too. It just takes effort, smarts, and a WILL to help the 50 million American people who currently do not have healthcare!

its a good thing you live in Canada and don't vote here. :thumbup:

Lot of truth here!

I have never heard liberals say they wanted to ban all guns.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

I have never heard liberals say all meat products should be banned.

Are you kidding me with this one? :thumbup: Especially with Mr. "rent-a-boy" from some anti-gay conservative group who just had to resign, not to mention all the other gay scandals among the conservatives.

No, he just demands not to be discriminated against and have equal rights under the law.

Yeah, he has to give up his country club membership. Boo hoo.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

I have never heard liberals demand a talk show be shut down, just equal time on the airwaves.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

I have never heard a liberal say they want God and religion silenced. They just don't want religion dictating our government policies.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

Now, I wonder why all those without health insurance just didn't go out and get all those good jobs with health benefits? Or the unemployed who lost theirs? Or the person dropped from the rolls when they got sick, or denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Those of us who can afford to pay for healthcare, liberal or not, do. Those who cannot get some help. Big deal. Geez.

This is just more of your same old same old BS.

Those of us who can afford to pay for healthcare, liberal or not. Those who cannot get some help. Big deal. Geez.

This is just more of your same old same old BS.

and the tripe you post isn't? Miss cut and paste ?

Of course, all this makes sense. But the neocons would rather pick on the poor. All of these cuts would come from areas heavy with lobbyists. The poor don't have anyone to speak for them, so it makes them easy targets.

Close offshore tax havens? That is heresy to the big, fat, greedy corporations. Or allow Swiss banks to turn over their financial records so we can see how they are cheating us?

I wish you could vote here. You make a lot of sense.

Lot of truth here!

All Conservatives are required to love guns.

Stop by and see the gun in the top drawer of my desk anytime.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..and?

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone. Name one situation where a "liberal" tried to ban meat.

If a conservative is a homosexual he has to hide that fact for his political life or be ostracized from the party.

He can be accepted for his intelligence and is not judged on his sexuality.

Or he sees how petty his party really is.

And he knows for sure it won't be a republican.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. To the fox entertainment channels.

Why would we want fox shut down, we need entertainment for the less educated, you know, Na scar, family guy, etc.

Once again he is ostracized, you must be a Christian to be a republican.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. Why does a liberal have to be a non-believer? We let both believers and non-believers in our party, we don't try and stipulate others religion.

And when he finds he is not eligible, because his child is deathly ill, he realizes he has been on the wrong side of the debate and becomes a democrat.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his. Only Republicans pay taxes? Really? So can I have mine back from last year?

On your "test", you get an "F" for your treatment of humanity.

She posted it before and I refuted it before. Yawn. :thumbup:

And if you don't like my cut and pastes then don't read them. But I suspect they hit the target which is why you think they're tripe.

Seriously? Patty is the queen of cut and paste. This is just a cut and paste of an email that has been making the rounds forever.

She posted it before and I refuted it before. Yawn. :rolleyes:

And if you don't like my cut and pastes then don't read them. But I suspect they hit the target which is why you think they're tripe.

Not quite you actually crack me up.....the anger that the libs post on these forums just verifies why I am so glad I am not one!

I may post once in a while in here but talking to walls is no fun. Specially walls that have no open mind and pretend they do.

:thumbup:

Thank You Come again !

Thank You Come again !

Once again another racist comment from a republican.

Not quite you actually crack me up.....the anger that the libs post on these forums just verifies why I am so glad I am not one!

I may post once in a while in here but talking to walls is no fun. Specially walls that have no open mind and pretend they do.

Thank You Come again !

I've been posting on here for quite a while and what I have noticed is that when my post hits my intended target, the neocons feel compelled to attack me personally. That's when I know I hit a bullseye. Because other than personal attacks, they got nothing.

Once again another racist comment from a republican.

LMAO a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats funny!

You don't even know me and call me a racist.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION !