Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

which parts of your body are your "problem areas"

I have come to the conclusion that 99% of people are unsatisfied with a part of themselves...

I am really sad that my boobs are the first to go!!! :wink2:

My top 3 problem areas are:

1.belly

2.thighs

3.upper arm

Hips and thighs, although my boobs really need a lift, I have a nice upper body, its well shaped and shows really lovely muscle definition. I have well defined collarbones and a long neck. I'm not as vain as I sound, lol, I've just learned over these past years to take note of what is GOOD about me.

Lower body, hmmm. I'm hardly the worst afflicted woman or on my own here, but I find it unfair that I will never show the muscle definition and tone I deserve to for all my hard hard work, there's a stubborn layer of fat that ruins it. I have moderate cellulite on the backs of my thighs, and a bit of loose inner thigh skin. My stomach is ironing board flat, there's no pouchy pot belly but its squishy with just a bit of remaining fat that wont budge. Whilest I do have *some* loose skin its not too bad, I think lower body Lipo could work absolute wonders on me as i have the muscle shape below the fat to support it.

Its not come without hard hard work though, sigh. I am naturally pear shaped and will always carry a bit below the waist.

my top 3 problem areas are;

1.BELLY

2.arms

3. butt

My lower body never seems to want to lose weight. Everything above the belt gets smaller, but the butt, thighs, and lower legs are soooooooooooooo slow.

I have these things hanging off the sides of my thighs that have been there since I hit puberty. I need Lipo on my camelsacks. Other than that, I wish my tummy were flatter and I could stand a touch of lipo around my waist. Considering I have had two kids, I fared pretty well. If I had to pick one are it would be outside thighs.

Yeah, why is it that your boobs are the first to go? The parts of my body that I don't care to much for are,

1. Belly

2. Butt (although it is getting smaller)

3. Hips

4. Thighs

5. My arms aren't that big of a deal, but I still wouldn't mind having them to slim down a little bit more.

6. My double chin, (next to my belly I hate this the most, I can hide my belly, butt, hips, thighs, and upper arms, but it's really hard to hide the chin thing unless, I go around all day with my head lifted up toward the ceiling).

ok first i see so many people referring to Lipo but sorry to say lipo wont help with skin lipo takes fat away but not skin thats a whole other proceedure. i had lipo a couple of years ago (on my arms biggest mistake) i hated my big arms but i didnt know the fat comes back just not in that lipo area so now i have a tummy that i hate (cant win) MIchelle

I am also one of those sad cases of all the fat melting off the top portion of my body:crying: Apparently I've lost 37 pounds from my face and neck.....at least thats where everyone says "OH yeah I can really tell in your face":glare:

1) my belly-I've have 4 children ,1 was a twin preg..you do the math..ugh

2) my inner thighs..I'd really like them to get a divorce

3) my upper arms...german sausages that will turn to bat wings when I get to goal....YUM:lol:

4) my baby bearing, kid carrying hips....nuff said

5) my boobies...see #1, their a size elongated.

But I have lot's of pretty parts too.. my eyes, my hair, my lips,my nails...funny those are all the places that don't gain weight!:thumbup:

ok first i see so many people referring to Lipo but sorry to say lipo wont help with skin lipo takes fat away but not skin thats a whole other proceedure. i had lipo a couple of years ago (on my arms biggest mistake) i hated my big arms but i didnt know the fat comes back just not in that lipo area so now i have a tummy that i hate (cant win) MIchelle

I can only speak for myself but I am not wanting lipo for skin issues, I know it wont take away saggy skin or cellulite.< /p>

Me either. Its pockes of fat. I have one on the centre of my upper abdomen, lovehandles, and the dreaded saddlebags on the outer thighs. The actual loose skin I have I can live with. I'd be a US size 6 but for those areas, and try as I might, my body does not want to loet go of any more weight. Nor do I really want to because I can see what will happen - gaunt face, bony chest but STILL fat thighs.