Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How did you "move" today?

I know we have a meal plan list going which I’m all for! I’m curious as to what everyone else is eating.

I think we should also have an exercise thread. Lets post our routines and maybe get tips or ideas from others. Our bands our tools and exercise will really help us achieve those goals!!

I did 25mins on elliptical this morning and 20mins of a walking exercise DVD before dinner.< /span>

So how did you move today?

What a great idea!

I walked for about 30 min. outside today with my dog. And puttered around the house.

I've been either walking outside or on our treadmill since the day after surgery.

hi erica this is a very good ideal. i was waiting to see if anyone was going to start one. glad you did. i just started back at the gym its been a week.

but, today i did the south beach workout tape. was only able to do it for 12mins before i felt like i was dieing. but, im gonna master it. then i went to my store and bent and moved stuff around. will come and post what i did at the gym tomorrow.

ok erica can you glitter my name like you did yours and i will copy it from off your post then you can delete it. that is hot.

Good idea Goose....

I didn't do traditional exercise, I took all the clothes out of the closet so I could add the supports for the shelving (in 3 closets) then went through the clothes in my bedroom before hanging them back up...and then finished unpacking 4 more boxes of clothes and hanging them up or folding for drawers....I was pretty worn out by the time I finished. I figure I got in lots of lifting and some bending and walking back in forth from the closet to the bed and back again....oh and climbing up and down the step ladder to put sweaters up on the shelf. I can walk in my room now. Just a few more boxes of bathroom stuff and most of those are small. That's the next project.

ok erica can you glitter my name like you did yours and i will copy it from off your post then you can delete it. that is hot.

I could but there are tons of options and its sooo easy!

just go here or click on my name and it should lead you straight to the website

www.dreamdollz.com/Glitter_Maker.html

Today I am walking for 30 minutes at lunch time, then another 30 minutes after work, and I will finish it off with about another 30 minutes of workout video this evening. I do this 3 days a week and then the other 4 days it's just the walk in the evening and at lunch.

Great idea, Erica!

I went back to the Y today for the first time in over a year! My husband and I are on the board of directors for the YMCA in our town, and it is dang pitiful I haven't been there in over a year, except for board meetings. Though in my defense I have been nursing achilles tendonitis and plantars fasciitis for over a year and have been trying to stay off my feet becuase they hurt so much. Miracles of miracles with my 23 pound weight loss my feet problems have subsided quite a bit, though my right tendon is hurting today. Anyway, back to matters at hand.....

I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Plus, my DS and I went for a 25 minute bike ride.

Edited by EmeraldCoastPhotog
gramatical correction

I really haven't been feeling well since surgery so I have been really bad about getting my exercise in outside of work. But my work is really physically demanding and I work there for 7.5 hours 5 days a week. I'm constantly lifting and running around for my whole shift. I leave work really exhausted! hahaha

hi i really like your banner so i copied it i hope you dont mind im not able to do these things for some reason they dont work on my computer. and erica i tried and it just copied some words. im going the gym at 745pm tonight so i will come back and post.

Great idea, Erica!

I went back to the Y today for the first time in over a year! My husband and I are on the board of directors for the YMCA in our town, and it is dang pitiful I haven't been there in over a year, except for board meetings. Though in my defense I have been nursing achilles tendonitis and plantars fasciitis for over a year and have been trying to stay off my feet becuase they hurt so much. Miracles of miracles with my 23 pound weight loss my feet problems have subsided quite a bit, though my right tendon is hurting today. Anyway, back to matters at hand.....

I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Plus, my DS and I went for a 25 minute bike ride.

Great idea! I did 57 minutes on wii fit today. 35 minutes of step and a little jogging.

I was thinking about buying the Wii fit. DO you like it? We just got a Wii for the family on Christmas.

So today walked for 30min this morning :wink_smile: and if restaurant is not to busy tonight want to go for another one when I get home.

The wii fit is fun but I don't find it very difficult. I like the wii sport game that comes with the wii. The boxing is a great work out!!! also if you need a new wiimote get wii play it has more games and comes with a controler. oh and wario moves is a great games and really gets you moving. If you having any questions about the wii let me know. I'm a little bit of a nerd and my dad works at nintendo. hahaha

I walked for 25 minutes on the treadmill w/ wrist and ankle weights - burned about 140 calories - not to shabby considering it's the first time "exercising" since the surgery.... I plan to do it 3 times a week and build up from there. :tongue2:

The wii fit is fun but I don't find it very difficult. I like the wii sport game that comes with the wii. The boxing is a great work out!!! also if you need a new wiimote get wii play it has more games and comes with a controler. oh and wario moves is a great games and really gets you moving. If you having any questions about the wii let me know. I'm a little bit of a nerd and my dad works at nintendo. hahaha

I really like the wii bowling the whole family gets into it. I own the wii play & sports but i never have heard of wario!!!

I can get the wii fit for $89 is that good or should i keep looking. Live in not that big of town so options are slim. Thanks for the info.:tongue2:

89 is a good price. It's the standard price. If I can't buy my games from my dad I normally buy my games on www.half.com or look for used games at gamestop. but you would be extremly lucky if you found the wii fit for under 89.