Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cali Bandsters Unite!!

I don't know if this is still active - I live in the Central Valley - Tracy Ca. - anybody from around here?

Hi, I'm from the REdwoods of Santa Cruz, but was raised in Stockton. I go to Stanford, and had my surgery on May 18, 2005.

We lived in Livermore, but now live in Truckee and had our Bands done here by Dr.Billy and its been great. Wife 81 pounds gone. As for me 42 pounds gone. Wife Judy 2001 and 2006 for me. Hope you are doing well also.

Konrad & Judy

I will be banded in the middle of June in San Antonio, TX and moving to Dixon, CA close to Sacramento. Anyone close?? I don't know all the towns in my area yet. Also, for future reference any good fill docs in the area??

Would love to talk. Leah

Hi Divamom,

We don't live in Sacramento, but have heard from folks that have had fills done somewhere in that area you are moving to. We live in Truckee and Dr. Billy comes up from Ventura once a month to do Lapband Surgerys or what ever needs to be done. We are about Two hours east of Sacrament on Hwy. 80 if you don't find what you need after moving out here.

Dr.Billy did the Lapband Surgery for both of us,and things are great!

Konrad & Judy Williams

Thanks for the reply, we keep that in mind and keep in touch with you and LBT. Thanks again, LEah

who banded you Sherita?

Anthony why did you have your band removed?

Does Dr. Billy have an office in

Sac? I live in the Napa Valley, and would love to have a fill doc closer than san jose?

As far as I know Dr.Billy is in truckee once a month , also Dr. Cirangle comes to Sac once a month from SF. Dr. Laura Machado is on Coyle Ave. in Fair Oaks and take other docs patients .

I am in Lake county in Lakeport for 2 weeks and am here in Lakeport for a lot of the summer.

I live in the Sacramento area and we have a wonderful bandster group that gets together once a month , let me know if you want more info about our group.

Also maybe we could get together when I am in Lake County...let me know.

Donna Q.

2/2/05

DR. LAURA MACHADO IS IN CARMICHAEL, SHE IS EXCELLENT !!!!

SHE HAD DONE 2 OF MY FILLS. CARMICHAEL IS IN NORTH SACRAMENTO RIGHT OFF I-80, TAKE THE ELKHORN BLVD EXIT.

SHE IS AFFILIATED WITH MERCY SAN JUAN HOSPITAL.

Dr. Billy's main office is in Ventura and he come to Truckee once a month (usually the first weekend of the month) He does surgery on Friday and sees patients for folow-up, fills etc on Saturday. They also have a support group that meets that same Saturday at 6:00p.

Dr. Billy is wonderfull, his staff is teriffic and going for a fill is a bit like a support meeting with how much interaction you have with the staff and other patients (but if you want to sit quietly by yourself and not chat you are welcome to do what makes you comfortable). I think one of my favorite parts of the whole visits is sitting with Deann (Dr. Billys office manager in Truckee), Konrad and Judy talking about life, family and the band :) (Hey you two! I will miss seeing you the next few visits! Have fun on vacation).

I had a choice of quite a few doctors that do the surgery here in Reno, NV but because of patient sucess, multiple referalls from friends and just how great Dr. Billy and his staff is I chose to have my surgery in Truckee and to drive the hour up the hill once a month for check-ups and fills. It is very worth it to me!

And, as an added bonus for those of you that are post-op, Dr. Billy un-like many other doctors is willing to see and treat patients that are not originally his, he even will do fills on Mexico patients. If you would like his Truckee office number PM me and I will give you all the information I can share.

Good luck!

Skye