Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Woo Hoo - Hot mamma! Jes - seriously - you look so good - what a difference 35lbs makes is us ladies. I have now just been inspired again to channel my inner skinny chick and EXERCISE

Thanks! the story around those pants is wore them for my 40th b-day party and held on to them because I wanted to get back in them by my 50th, well I'm 4 years early.

Candra the exercise is the key, I'm holding steady because of it. BUt I'd be a lot further along if I paid more attention to my eating. I really want to get below 170 by my b-day and keep it there by the time I see Dr P for another fill. I need one to help me know when to stop.

I'm off alcohol for a bit...one carb craves another. Tina I'll do the Carb fast with you. ok, I'm cooking greens & black eyed peas, yummo. I know those peas are carbs but I'll just have a few for luck. :)

Heather - WTF??? Can't the fella drop you in the V on the way to the city and carry on without you?? hahahahahaha

Ummmm, no. I'll miss you all, but we're going to walk the golden gate tomorrow. He can't go on our date without me!

Pam- I've used billpay for a few years, and I love it! Most of my bills are transfered electronically, I think only my storage bill is sent via check. But the bank cuts and mails the check, no postage from me!

OK you guys, he would NOT be pleased if he knew I was doing this, but I just can't help myself!! This is Chris, aka #1 He looks all tough in this pic but he's not . . . gotta send this and get logged off before he gets over here, LOL!

LOTS of clothes for tomorrow! I hope someone can bring them to a support group meeting soon so I don't have to drag them all home again! 12s through 16s good stuff :-)

post-247906-13813139018637_thumb.jpg

OMG Jes! SMOKIN HOT!!!!

Hi Ladies! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Sorry I can't meet on Saturday! Have fun!

I'll let you all know what happens with the Doc on Monday!

Hello everyone!!

Jess you are looking SO GOOD!!! YAY!!! *whistles*

Riley I think he is CUTE!!! I like bad boy looks...LOL...

So today:

Breakfast - 1 venti skinny latte

Lunch - 1 cup approx of greens my mom made, with an order of salt/pepper spareribs from my fav chinese rest. all they are are very thin cut pork chops fried *whoops* with salt and pepper. No breadcrumbs, sauce, etc.

Dinner - Asparagas with left over turkey. I honestly don't want that, but I cant find anything else...LOL

btw page 600!!!!

Hi all! Happy New Years Day...2010..ready to transitien!

Candra dear, I am here, & will be there...still workin on the 'lil', but I will put up a fight for the 16 and 14 jeans...hehehe.

Tamra...you are right...600 pages AND YU have help to get us there...can u imagine what it will be next year???? U are an SOS tooooo! U will be in one of OUR pics tomorrow!

Jes u do look good, and I identify with the 50 thing...coming up REAL soon for me...(JUly) HEY! Maybe that is when we dress for a dinner and portrait...wooohooo!

Maria (cant wait to see u banded babe) and everyone so excited to see yall tomorrow, will miss the few of us not able to make it (Heather thinks she has a better offer, hehehe),

Candi & Tina let us know a time/day too!

Welcome to the newcomers...ready to start the year right with this journey...The SAC KAISER @ POINT WEST meeting will be (as each month 4th sat) January 23rd from 11:00 to 1:00. It is for all WLS surgery patients AND NON Kaiser patients, we break out to respective groups bout half way thru. :)

I just finished 40 minutes on my Wii (fit). I love the "Free step" feature, lets you watch tv while you step and the wii remote talks to you and keeps time (or stays quiet if you prefer that). Pretty cool. I'll probably get on the bike tonight too.

How do you make the free step work Heather. That sounds good.................

Donna of course everyone is invited if we get a sacramento thing going. Just know that it is hard for some of use to get the Bay area with kids and families on the weekend..........:-) Same withe the bay area people coming to Sacramento so trying to plan something closer........

I have room for two more people in my car if someone who lives in Sacramento wants to meet and ride with me and Maria. Riley - I will take the clothes that no one wants home with me tomorrow to take to the support group on Jan 23 if you want.

The movie was really cute - I had some popcorn with my kids, but all I had all day before that was one Protein Shake (160) calories. I had a tiny piece of ham and about 1/4 c sweet potatoes for dinner and 3 small Cookies for dinner at my parents' house.

Gotta call Maria to get directions to her house - see you gals tomorrow at the pier.

I decided to explore my wonderful "On Demand" for Comcast tonight and I ended up doing :

20 min Cardio kick boxing

10 min Pilates Abs

10 min Pilates Legs/Butt

lemme tell you, my legs are killing me!! lord help me and not make my legs sore tomorrow!!!

How far is the walk we are doing tomorrow?

OK you guys, he would NOT be pleased if he knew I was doing this, but I just can't help myself!! This is Chris, aka #1 He looks all tough in this pic but he's not . . . gotta send this and get logged off before he gets over here, LOL!

Woo Hoo, alright Riley, cute and a Raider fan too!!

Hi Ladies and John,

Sorry I have been MIA - lots of things going on with family visiting etc.

I will be there tomorrow. Candra I can't wait to meet you in person finally. Riley, I sent you a PM about car pooling. I'm going to leave you a voice mail message too. Can't wait to see everyone.

I need support. These holidays have been hard. Last night I drank and had fattening appetizers and ate at least 6 chocolate chip Cookies. I can't wait for this tempting food to be gone and back to the regular routine on Monday. Love to all my SOS's. Hey, I'm in my count dow - 25 days to Surgery!!!