Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Happy NYE everyone lol... Im so glad I only have to work 1/2 day. I am going to Veg out tonight!! make a low cal lasagna which might I say is AMAZING!! lol...

I havent gotten my butt back in the gym but I will be starting that tomorrow, get my butt back in gear to get to goal!! Down a pound as well today, so thats a start!!

Im super duper excited to see you guys Saturday!!

Heather- I'm up for the 30 day challange. I have EA Sports so I will be useing that!

WOW - 27 - impressive - Join in guests!!

Have fun tonight Jes but be safe - DUI check points everywhere - I cant tell you how many phone calls I use to get talking bout "I got a DUI on NYE - how will that affect my insurance?" Literally at least a dozen for the last 16 years! Whatcha doing? We haven't gone out in about 5 years - I hate NYE - I think my job ruined it for me LOL -

we will stay in and watch movies - Who else is staying in? Oh, and these idiots around here start shootin off their guns at midnight!!

Tamra - you go woman - way to jump start your way back on the wagon! It's the Sac group that is the 4th Saturday of the month - sorry I wasn't clear

I am staying in with my kids. Could have gone to the singles Group party at the Doubletree - but for $40 - I don't drink and can't eat much of the appetizers and I only dance if I have had a couple of drinks - so I think staying at home makes the most sense. I will try hard to stay up until midnight, but doubt I will make it. Boy I'm a party pooper. :lol:

I am staying home too. I don't care much about it. I am cooking a Turkey tho, and I went to Safeway and got Asparagas for side dish. No Stuffings, Potatoes, rolls, etc! I am trying to be down these last 11 or so LBS by Jan 31!!!!!

I am going to try to stay up till midnight too lol... Last year my BF and i were in bed at 11 and out by 11:15 hahahaha. I woke up at 12:10...:lol: Oh well doesnt matter much. It will be 2010 in the AM lol....

Candra, I wish you lived closer we could watch movies together lol....

Tamra, send me some Turkey lol.... We will be at goal by the 31st. like I said WE GOT THIS!!! lol...

Happy new years eve! We are also having a mellow stay at home evening. Going to go see Avatar and maybe out to dinner then play games in front of the fireplace. I might have a cocktail just to bring in the new year. Not sure yet.

Happy New Year Maria!

Candra or Jess will you be going to the Richmond meeting next week?

Hey veryone this the first year ever to not have losing weight as my new years resolution..becasue I'm alredy losing it...but my New, New years resolution is to be the best mom and wife I can be to my family and learn more on how to eat healthier for me and my family.

That's a great one Maria! There is nothing more important :-)

After spending the first couple of hours of my day today in a dental chair, my reso is to brush and floss twice a day every day in 2010!

And to lose the last 9 lbs.

And to keep up the healthy lifestyle changes I made in 2009

And to take better financial responsibility.

That's enough for me!

Who else has some?

Hey 11 Saturday & the waterfront? Can someone give me the address to that "room" restaurant so I can mapquest it? I haven't heard from Pat :-(

Here is the address/direction to the pier.

Merge onto I-80 W

Take the I-780 exit toward I-680/Benicia/Martinez

Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Curtola Pkwy/Vallejo and merge onto Curtola Pkwy

Destination will be on the left

Brinkman's Marine Inc

1 Curtola Parkway

Vallejo, CA 94590-5807

I think we can find a picnic bench to have our lunch at around there.

My New Years resolution is to surround myself around possitive people and enjoy each day to its fullest!!!

And to be Banded in 2010!!!! Yee haw lol.....

Hey everyone, I cleaned out my closet this morning, well the jeans, and I have a bunch of nice jeans to give away. Mostly Calvin Klien and a few gap and old navy, sizes 14, 16 & 18. Let me know if anyone is interested, and they are all not shorts :lol: