Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

NICOLE!!!! So glad your back. Did you get my text message???? You HAVE to come to the meeting at point west at the end of the month!!! Hows the Apartment??? And work???

So glad to see you back Nicole. Has Auds adjusted to the new place?

Hope you are feeling better Maria. Hope you don't have the flu. Did you get your flu shots this year? I made sure I got both the seasonal and H1N1 shots as I sure don't want to get the flu and have to throw up as it can damage our bands. We missed you today. I took my daughter along to have someone to talk to in the car.

What is a good day to meet - I would like to set up a get together at my house for whomever wants to come - which day is better for most of who would want to come - Friday evening, Sat or Sun? I need more support than once a month at Point West.

Pam that would be really nice! Saturday's are always good for me, my mom and ex both work fulltime, so Saturdays are easier for me babysitting wise. Sunday my mom likes to "kick back" and my ex's family comes to visit my daughter!!

Welcome back Nicole!! We have missed you!! How is your little girl?

Weekends are always good for me!!! Im not far so whatever time!!!

Thinking about getting the flirtygirlfit workout dvd - anybody got an extra stripper pole I can borrow?? AMAZING what sells these days LOL

Hey Nicole - so glad to see you're back - gets lonely around here sometimes without you :smile2: I FB you - your new holiday pics are beautiful - little auds is growing already - you will have that itty bitty bit of weight back off in no time!

candy - walk was fun and motivating as usual! sure wish you had come!!!

Pammie - I'm so down to roll out - Saturdays are alwasy best for me too but can do Friday's too.

Watching pride & prejudice, chillin in bed - my cat is eating cream cheese - what a weirdo!

Here is the link for the low carb recipes:

The Lighter Side of Low-Carb: Low Carb Spanish Rice. Oh so Nice

I got it saved in my favorites so i can jump on in a hurry LOL

OMG thanks Candra, I was just telling my BF about that and how good it was.. I think I am going to make it one night this week....yummo!!!

welcome Nicolie - did u look at all the recipes olisted on the right hand side - lots a good stuff but not all low cal.

K, it's like 4:30 am & i can't sleep as usual. been up for bout an hour - ugh!! guess i'll play sudoku

Thanks for the recipe link Candra - I am going to make a version of it this week too.

I woke up at 5:30 am, let the dogs out and jumped back in bed - I had the alarm set for 8 to get my son up for his "chaperoned date". Poor guy was nervous as he had never met her dad or 21 yr old brother - I am doing laundry and more laundry. Going to clean the downstairs bathroom from top to bottom as soon as my daughter gets out of the shower. I miss the lady who cleaned my bathrooms once a month. :unsure:

I'll check in later.

Morning ladies!!

I slept so good last night, but I did my pilates abs and today my stomach is KILLING ME. any way I turn it burns lol...but I feel flatter already. Dunno!

So I found a treadmill on craigslist in Clayton for $75. I know I shouldnt spend the money when I am not working, but I want to cancel the gym membership and just walk/run at home with my daughter is taking naps, or at night! It works out better for me. My friend who was giving me one never said anything about bringing it yesterday like she said she would, so I give up.

K gonna shower, bbl!

Good Morning All,

I slept pretty well too! I've had my coffee and am contemplating breakfast....Well, lunch given what time it is...I may go eat a few slices of turkey and a string cheese. I must prepare for my fill tomorrow and the liquid diet that follows....

I plan to hit the treadmill when the baby goes to sleep.< /p>

Have a good day!!!

Dang, when you're trying to eat small...it sure doesn't take any time to eat...

Breakfast-5oz. Portorhouse steak with 1tbsp A1 steaksauce (17cal).

I think I'm full....Can't tell because I have on that Body Magic Tank top....Synching in my tummy.....So, let's go with, "I'm full!" LOL

Hello Everyone!

I was looking at the first post of this thread and can’t believe it’s been over a year. I remember reading the first few posts and thinking I just wish my doc would refer me as he denied my fist request in Oct ’08. My PCP thought Kaiser outsourced for the band but this thread and others quickly gave me the information I needed. I’ve learned so much from you all and can’t thank you girls enough! Best wishes to all for a happy, healthy and slimmer 2010!

Well two band surgeries later here I am anxiously, well sort of waiting for tomorrows appointment in Richmond! Hopefully I’ll get another surgery date so I can join most of you on the real post-op side. Funny whenever I call Richmond for the semi-usual unfriendly service they ask if I’m post or pre op. It’s always fun explaining…

OK maybe I’m slow but Candra I just saw Bridezillas on the Directv guide on the WE channel. Had to tune in for a few minutes to get a taste of what you’ve been going through. It’s on all day today. Funny!