Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! lol

3 to get my psych and nut appointment, 8 to be banded!!!!

Tamra 1 totally think 1/31/10 for sure!!!

Go girlie - Ok, so 3 to get the ball rolling - so doable this week - I will say a prayer to the scale gods for you!

You too Tamra! I can tell how dedicated you are now and I KNOW you won't fall off again - slip ups are nothing as long as you jump right back on.

So do we have lap band triplets now? Cole, Tam & Pat?

Lee how far do you have to go - Quads perhaps??

Ok Monique & John - what's happinin????

Sounds like lots of us are in good moods today. I was down another 2 this morning so only 2 more to get back to where I was before the holidays. I am seriously hungry right now. I had a Protein Shake for Breakfast and two bottles of Water so far. I can eat my 1/3 cup tuna salad in ten minutes. Then I have another Protein shake to drink on the way home at 2:30 and then it will be tuna for dinner too.

Never sit and wait that long in Richmond or Kaiser period- If I have been waiting any time past my appt time I get up and ask someone if they are running late. Poor Monique. Good thing they didn't take your blood pressure. :blushing: Did you get a fill?

Nope I am done with slip ups, I am too darn close again, I cant blow it like last time!!!

Lee, Nicollie and I will be close together! whoo hoo!! Pat too, since shes at the end of Jan....either way, I am INTO THIS!

Candra what perfume/laundry soap do you use? LOL. I washed your shirt and it smells good, its not my soap I know that for sure!!

My goal today: 30 mins on treadmill, and one "Firm" DVD I own.

Pam good job! I wonder since most of us are down, if it was the walk?

Yes Mo- let us know if you got your fill!! I know Candra I'm down for meeting at Pam's..let us know when Pammie.

So I did everything I said I was going to do but the Zumba class..that's ok cause this housework is kicking my butt!! I worked up such a sweat! I rearranged all my furniture which meant I had to vaccuum and dust the blinds, shutters and picture frames. whew!! just got through mopping my kitchen!! my port is kinda hurting i think i'm gonna take a 30 minute break and fold laundry and eat something..I need to watch yesterdays episode of Kardashians!! love that show and Housewives of Or County.

My neighbor and I are going to take the dogs for a walk later ths eveing too. She wants to start walking so I'm her walking partner.

Nice Maria! Can't beat a walk with someone!

I am going to hit the treadmill as soon as my babe takes her nap, put on MTV and just work it...LOL

Tamra - It's probably my deoderant - I use dove cucumber melon - love that stuff - oh, but I was wearing britney spears midnight fantasy that day - I don't care what none of ya'll say - I love Britt! She is an emotional train wreck just like me :rolleyes2:

Hey, hey, hey!!!! I'm back!

Today, I weighed 204.6lbs... I have to go change my ticker... I am so happy...I want to knock-off the 4.6lbs by next week...Do you all lose after having a fill???

Yes, I did get a fill. I already had 4cc's inside and he added 1cc....I am now at 50% full. I am back on Stage 1 today and Dr Fisher said to go up one stage per day...Not just Clear Liquids for 2 days. What do the other Dr's have you all do???

Pam-The only reason I waited was because I was flipping through a Lia Sophia Catalog and lost track of time and I was trying to wait unil 9:45am and just leave and go on to my Dr appt...To heck with Robin.

I did ask Dr Fisher, "I know it may be benificial...but is it a requirement that we meet with Robin???" He said, "No!" It's not a requirement but sometimes helpful to us and it helps give them feedback....He took his time with my appt and I did not feel rushed. We were able to have a real candid, personal...professional conversation... He made me feel so comfortable..... I was finished at 10am.

food? ??

Breakfast at 10:30am-Tropical Green Tea w/ 4tsp. sugar

Lunch-16oz. chicken broth

Later, for dinner I plan to have more chicken broth and some jello....I need to go make it now.

Canolie and Tamra-you ladies are so close....I know you can taste it!!!

Tamra-Lets hit the gym this week....I am trying to come to the Richmond Support Group Wednesday...Maybe we can workout Thursday or Friday afternoon....I have to make sure my husband can get the kids.

Riley-It won't be long before I squeaze into those size 10 banana Replublic pants....

Candra-Did you call to make your appt???? Do I need to call for you? You know I will make them squeaze you in!!!!:rolleyes2:

Dr. Fisher told me my next appt will be in 12 weeks... Somewhere around April 4th..... By then...3 months from now, I would like to be 180lbs..... I better hustle....

I will be lurking.....I took off today because I did not know what time I would be finished nor how I would feel after the fill................

Be back...

John....where are you?????

YAY Monique!!!! Im so happy for you...You can do it!!

And yes I think tamra and I can totally taste it lol....

Thanks, Canolie

Yay- Monique! so glad you got your fill. You'll be losing I lost 4lbs. I gained 1 after New year DAMN wine! i plan to lose 15 lbs before Valentines Day. You think I can do it? damn skippy I will. I'm having leftover piece of a 3 oz salmon from last night. and I had Decaf coffee this morning fro bfast.

you go Monique...looks like Dr Who is the fill King. 5cc wow, I might email Dr P in a couple weeks to tell her I can eat the whole fridge and see if she can get me in sooner.