Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Yea Tamra you can do it. It would be so cool if you had a buddy like me and Candra. Don;t worry about your meal, reporting it here is a step in the right direction.

I fixed a small pot of gumbo tonight I didn't have rice in my bowl so it was all Protein. Sure was good.

Pam we rented Julie Julia for our slumber party, I think we turned it on in the middle of the night and I fell a sleep on it but I still want to see it.

I'm glad I'm taking tomorrow off I can get myself organized for the week and plan my meals...like I couldn't have done it in the last 2 weeks.

Oh, my boys will be 21 on Thursday, they want to go to happy hour. Wonder where they get that from? I'm officially old.

Thanks Jess! Just another small slip up, no biggie, I am back on track tomorrow!

YAY Tamra... Like I always say WE GOT THIS!!! hehehehe...

I just got home didnt get to the gym today UGH....

Anyways just wanted to jump on and say hello..... HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Nicollieeee!!

I am lurking as I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians...I told myself Id look like one when I get skinny hahahaha

Good Morning everyone!! Today is a brand new day! I dont what I had on Saturday..I think i still felt sick to my stomach from Thursday!! can you believe that. I had 3 glasses of wine that evening and was hungover the next day!!!! and it took me two days to recover!! My drinkin days are over for a while for me. Got rid of everything. I never realized how bad I would feel with such a small consumption of wine. then again that wasnt small fro our little pouch I guess.

Well new year and new me!! I am concentrating on my health and getting fit 100%. with that said Pam I live a few miles away from you so I can meet up anytime.

Yesterday was busy all day I refused to stay in bed I got up went to church did some errands and took all my xmas stuff down! and today my son goes back to school and I'm cleaning out some closets and rearranging my living room. Hope you all have a great day!!

Morning all!

I am still alittle sore from my new pilates I found on Comcast, so I didnt do them yesterday. Not sure if its the ABs ones or the BUTT ones that messed me up.

checked the scale, still at 259. Glad I didnt go up from my mcdonalds. and that was fully clothed!! of course after my shower butt naked Ill check again LOL!!

I'm behaving today too. I just had egg salad for my Breakfast. lunch will be more crab salad and dinner gumbo, no carbs and no Snacks (I hope)

Even though I'm off today I'm working on some stuff I need to wrap up for work. Hopefully the sun comes out or warms up a bit later. I want to take the dogs out for a walk.

Hope you all have a nice day of good choices. :blushing:

Good morning!

So, I'm at the good Dr Fisher. Wanting for my fill. I am a tad bit piturbed!!! I hustled my babies this morning to be here for 8:30am! Up at 6am, out the door by 6:30am. Two bay drop-offs..... I get here at 8:00am, early. Register and WAIT.... And WAIT for bi*** a** Robin! Mind u my appt with her was at 8:30am. Why is she not working today. I sat here until 10til 9:00am for someone to finally tell me! It's ok because I didn't wan to meet with her anyway!

So now I'm in the exam room waiting on Dr Who! I better get a fill.

I weighted in at..... 204.6lbs!!!! Down from 206.4lbs on 11/20. I am happy I was albe to lose the Vegas weight amd a couple more. I'll be back I think he's coming.....

Good Morning!! Happy Monday.

Down 2 lbs this AM..... YAY....

Didnt get to get my shakes but Im going today after work.. Good choices to all today!!

Omg MO are you kidding me!!! What a crappy way to start your monday for sure!!!

I love that after a shower my scale told me I was 256.6 and then 257.8 twice. So I jumped on my wii and it said 254 lol. Sheesh!!!

Okay in starbucks drive thru brb lol

All I can say this morning is "Thank God for small favors!" I finally summond up the nerve to step on the scale this morning - 186.4 - whew - so all the crud I ate over the holidays and whatever weight I gained is now gone + .4lbs LOL

Monique - that is so crummy but again.... at least you didn't have to meet with Robin - can't wait to hear what Doc Who has to say.

Did you catch that John - no Robin today - woo hoo - hope all goes well - I know you're probably sittin at Kaiser right now waiting for her LOL.

Tamra - no mcdonalds today - we are all on the wagon LOL

Jes - gumbo sounds so good right now - lemme know what Dr. Oz is talking about - I feel like he never seems to give straight up answers but I like him.

Hey Maria - good to hear you're feeling better - you need to sit down with your fam and work out a free day for us girls to get together - we need to see you!

NICOLIE - DOES THAT MEAN YOU ONLY HAVE 2LBS TO GO???? ooohweee.

Nicole - I was expecting to see you on this morning! Where are you?

That leaves you 7 lbs right Nicollie?

Got my coffee and back home LOL. Gonna change and the babe and I are going to costco. They opened at 10. I am getting the same shakes as Nicollie that Pam told her about.

Shootin' to be down 2 lbs this week!! come onnnnnn weight!! I think we got this before Jan 31 Nicollieeeee!!