Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I NEED that trip too hah hah.

I don't know about the V trip being there, but I definitely want to come out Pam sometime when you're going to some fabulous party where you can bring your not-so-fabulous Alabama friend. Seriously. Sometime next year, I wanna do it.. so let me know :tt2: I'm sure you'll get takers on other V's too. A BONUS V trip.

:thumbup: ME ME ME!!!:party:

HAPPY JUNE 1ST!!

Ready for another month? I am ready for my next -5. C'mon, who is gonna bust ass with me? Any takers? :party: Just 5....we can do this! (more would be great but 5 is doable)

Good morning, Violets..

Tracy.. I'm with you!!! Enough of this farting around with one or two pounds up and down. I need to get serious about losing again. With the pool open now, I can get more exercise. Unfortunately my plans for today got shot down by the weather. It's 45 and pouring out. I was going to jump in the pool after my hospital shift and bike ride tonight after Ethan leaves. Unless the weather improves, that's not going to happen. But I do have the new Wii fitness DVD so will have to do that sometime today.

I'm definitely going to Palm Springs sometime to visit the Doctor. That's on my bucket list.

I'm so glad we were able to have Violet representatives at the party. Just wish I could have been one of them.

Off to get dressed to head to the hospital. I need to find my umbrella... grrrrr.

Everyone have a great day.

Guess we've lost Jenn and Tracyinks again, eh?

Heather.... keep us posted with baby news, k? I'm excited for you this week!!

Me again.. Just got off the phone with Kris and she quit her job. She said she just couldn't leave Grady. He was up at 3:30 feeding and afterwards gave her a big smile and that was it. She had been having panic attacks and couldn't breathe worrying about leaving him. Fortunately she is blessed with the choice to work or not. I just told her to please keep things current so she doesn't lose her LPN certificate. Sooooooooo no extra Grady time for Grandma. sigh. I do wish she would have given it a chance, but it's her choice.

Off to my volunteer shift. Still raining here. :party:

Good Morning Girls~

Well, I am up early (although I don't know how...we were up talking/laughing until 11:30). Susanne left for work at 5:50 and she woke me up when she left. The girls are sleeping...Michelle in the closet and Haydee in the Living Room. I am trying to type quietly in the den.

We had such a great weekend...and you all were w/ us in our hearts! We missed each and everyone of you! Susanne really enjoyed the girls as well. She is kinda quiet but jumped right in. I take the girls to the airport at 11am for the flight at noon! But I live 5 houses from the runway, so it wont take long. We have to pick up our pix from CVS and get an In and Out Burger for Juan (ssshhhh It is a surprise for him).

I am sad to see them leave:frown: (hey, I just realized the smilies moved from the right of the post box to the bottom). I need to get boxes of Thank You cards and do some shopping, and then work on edits. My "new" goal is to have all edits done by the end of the school year (2 weeks from today!).

Looking forward to Alabama!! Even though THIS trip is not a full Violet load...it will be great to see the ones who are coming. And for the Violets who are not coming THIS year...don't worry my lovlies...you will make the next one for sure!

Love love love you girls...

xooxxoxo

Oh yeah...anyone else CAN NOT get on FACECRACK??? I try from my bookmark AND my regular google search and it only says "operation aborted". Been going on for a few days...HELP...they don't call it crack for nuttin'!

morning

glad you guys had such a great time.

after i was called out on being a fat ass last week, i sulked, cried and spent 3 days in bed... this morning i got up and went for a 3 mile walk. I'm going to cancel my gym membership for the summer, because i don't have the money and i can walk every day.

i don't know what to eat i just cant remember how i did it in the beginning

anyway, i'm going to the grocery store, i'm now staRVing and only have food for the kids, i can't remember what i use to eat, i suck

be good everyone

Terry -Hugs,

Tracyk = motivate me? i need to lose the 5 i gained on the stupid antidepressants.... which i stopped because it is not worth it for me to gain weight! oh, plus the other 200 i was told i was overweight.... yup... you all know how mental i am about it and now see myself right back to where i was

Jenn-we can do this together. We did it before, remember? We can do it again. Even if it is baby steps, it is still baby steps in the right direction. I remember what you did before...you were a Protein Shake drinking fool! Remember? lol, you drank more than the law should allow! Antidepressants can really put the pounds on so you should be able to lose again. You will fell like a brand new person once the weight starts coming off again. I know we can do it!

Judy-I knew you would do it with me :party: All of us feed off of the energy of the other violets. At least I know I DO!

I am just so tired of feeling sorry for myself that I let this happen to me, ya know? THAT isn't helping anything at all. So, I just decided to get over it.

****Pamela-when Michelle wakes up does that mean she will be 'coming out of the closet?' LMAO!! (I crack myself up)

Edited by TracyK

Tracy...can you get on FB??? I am soooo mad! I want on...

Michelle will have to tell you her own "coming out of the closet" story...there is one, well, sort of!

Tracy I am with you and Judy and Jenn and anybody else.

Suzanne, I am not going to make my goal of being at the weight I was when I last met the violets! That is okay because they don't care (RIGHT??) We are who we are, and I just have to accept things don't always go as I have planned!!

I am so glad everyone had a great time in CA! I am sure they are thinking right now that they can't believe the time is already going!!! Soon they will be home!!!

Good Morning! I am "out of the closet" now! :party: hardy har har...

Haydee & I are getting ready to wing our ways home... we are on the same flight from here to Dallas, then we go our separate ways... on the flight here we talked nonstop the whole 3 hours... well, & then pretty much every hour since, to, come to think of it... no surprise there, right??

Pammie just came in from picking up the prints of our pics... she's sorting them as I type... I have some frame shopping to do when I get home.

Be assured that you ALL were in our hearts all weekend. We spoke a lot about what a special, amazing group we are... how our connections have transcended simply weight loss... and how blessed we are to be in this group. x 100!

I don't wanna go home!!! waaaaah.

Gotta finish packing... "see" you back on East Coast time!

Suzanne, I am not going to make my goal of being at the weight I was when I last met the violets! That is okay because they don't care (RIGHT??) We are who we are, and I just have to accept things don't always go as I have planned!!

Finally somebody gets it!!!! We are here for each other no matter what we weigh. Lapband brought us together and friendship grows from that. Ain't no group like the Violets,that's for SURE. So glad our representatives had a good time in California and those of us going to Alabama will try and be good reps for the Violets as well. And this will be a yearly trip, so if you can't go this year, there's always next and next and next until you come to visit me in the nursing home!!:party:

Oh Judy, I meant to comment that I that I was guessing that Kris wouldn't be able to do it, to go back to work... I was right where she was, too, and reading your posts about it brought those feelings back to me so strongly... I'm happy for her... & somehow I'm sure you'll still be getting in as much gramma time as you can!!

And have I mentioned that I'm getting so excited to meet & cuddle w/Carson? Can't wait!!