Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Pam, instead of your bookmark go to the top of your browser and type in www.facebook.com

Maybe your bookmark is expired and they changed the website you originally bookmarked.

Carson has been in such a good mood this morning, makes me all happy. Got up at 7am smiling and giggling (this is unusual), and i played with him.. then he went to sleep and before we came into work he was up smiling and giggling at his flying bear thing on his soothing chair lol.

Any update Heather????

Here's Carson hard at work (I made a onesie with the company logo on it heheh)

post-216201-13813138422498_thumb.jpg

post-216201-13813138422884_thumb.jpg

post-216201-13813138423211_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tracy

i went grocery shopping today, got my chicken tenders i ate everyday for a year, and stuff to make shakes, but thanks for reminding me what a shake drinking fool i was.

I too had one hell of a pitty party, but i'm done, staying in bed for 3 days is just going to make me fatter, which is why i went for a walk this morning. and i'm going to make myself get up every morning

had 1 chicken tender for lunch with 1/2 cup of lettuce and was so full, so i hope this works... stupid 25lbs... that is all i want to lose.... i'm kicking ass and taking names later...i'm done!

My violets have flown the coop!! WAAHHH! I really miss 'em!

I did get on FB...hope it sticks. I have been putting it in my main thing (not just the bookmark). Hate it when it doesn't work!

Laura, I LOVE the Carson's uniform! He looks like a little man w/ the collared polo! I love it!

Hi Tracy - Yeah, I'm "ok"...but that's about as good as it gets. Just got through explaining the whole drama to my sister and looking at it all in one lump like that seems like a lot to deal with. That, on top of being back at the office (with all the layoffs etc) makes it a pretty yucky day. I'm trying to be strong but suddenly life has gotten hard....and getting harder :(

I'll be ok. We all will. God is good ALL THE TIME and all is well.

Violet love Terry!!

This too shall pass, right Tracy?

Yeah, it will pass. Ya know, sometimes it doesn't pass the way we want or as fast as we want....but like Terry said...God is Good ALL the time.:smile:

Macy graduates from Kindergarten tomorrow. She is so STOKED. She said "tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of my life!"...lol

Jenn- :( I got in my exercise too. Way to go!

OK, I am going to crawl in bed and watch TV. Have a good night :w00t:

btw...went to the gym and ate properly today:smile2:.

Oh....how horrible for the family and friends of the people that were on the missing plane :( What a tragedy.

Macy graduates from Kindergarten tomorrow. She is so STOKED. She said "tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of my life!"...lol

btw...went to the gym and ate properly today:smile2:.

Congratulations to the new graduate!!:smile: And CONGRATULATIONS FOR GOING TO THE GYM AND EATING PROPERLY TODAY!!! YESSSSSS!!!:(

Count me in on the -5 challenge. I know I can do it. I want to do more!! LOL----------my issue is I am so slow at it right now, maybe with a challenge, I will push myself to behave, and lose the extra I want!!!

Sucky day at work. I remembered why I liked being in the back, and avoiding the public. We had a patients wife from hell!! She told me what a horrible employee I was, and how my attitude was bad, and unchristian like----and, and, and.....she trash talked the entire business. Why? Because her DH's glasses took a day longer than we quoted (she said which is not true we said BUSINESS days----she just counted days). Then she come after them Friday, and we were closed. Then she showed up right as I got back from lunch today----watched me kiss Rick goodbye, and go in and relock the door. I was early enough back from lunch, to go in, hit the bathroom, freshen up, and then clock back in, and open up. She was literally BANGING on the door when I walked out of the restroom! Then the cherry on top of it all, the lab screwed up on the glasses, they were supposed to be a progressive lens, and the lab made them a flat top bifocal! She tossed them at me! Demanded her $$$ back. I cannot do that, any $$$ out must come from the Office manager, who was not going to be back for another hour! Then she spent another hour harrassing her and the Dr. before being ask to leave. I miss just hiding in the lab.

Sorry to go on about it! Woman made me mad!!!

Was nice to hear from the Cali girls!!! Can't wait to see you all.

SIL is still in the hospital, she has staph infection in her blood, and the blood clots they are watching. Now her MIL is in, and not expected to make it---she is 94. But the party this weekend is on hold of course.

My DD come in for an exam today, and left with an Rx, she needed glasses! She is nearsighted in one eye, and far sighted in the other! No wonder she has issues seeing!!! LOL Kinsey wanted glasses so bad!

Rick got the bike painted. Ended up a bit more maroon than he wanted, he wanted a stronger black background, but I LOVE it!!! Gonna look good!!!

Guess I better get busy, haven't got anything done since I come home. Made a run to the grocery store for my neighbor----been lazy other than that!

Will see y'all tomorrow. Keep that -5 in mind!!! We CAN do it!!! thanks for the plan Tracy! Hugs!

Well I managed to exercise for 12 minutes on the treadmill. Even though as the day has gone on I feel worse and worse. I told myself that Ihave to exercise at least 10 minutes a day. I have a horrible cold/allergies don't know which. But I feel bad.

Keep your chin up Terry!!!

Violets hugs to everyone!!!

TracyK - thanks for the smile....I just noticed your "slogan" over your avatar. CUTE!!!

Love you girls -- sleep well!

Congratulations to the new graduate!!:smile: And CONGRATULATIONS FOR GOING TO THE GYM AND EATING PROPERLY TODAY!!! YESSSSSS!!!:welldone2:

Thank you. Ready for day #2? I AM! :thumbup:

Count me in on the -5 challenge. I know I can do it. I want to do more!! Will see y'all tomorrow. Keep that -5 in mind!!! We CAN do it!!! thanks for the plan Tracy! Hugs!

Oh, I wanna do more too but that is my 'no excuse' number. I did that in May with some cheating here & there so I know that it canbe achieved. You're welcome...misery loves company :clap:

Well I managed to exercise for 12 minutes on the treadmill. Even though as the day has gone on I feel worse and worse. I told myself that Ihave to exercise at least 10 minutes a day. I have a horrible cold/allergies don't know which. But I feel bad.

:frown: way to go Jane! That is fantastic! Keep it up...we can do this together! I hope you feel better soon!

TracyK - thanks for the smile....I just noticed your "slogan" over your avatar. CUTE!!!

lol, thanks. Its been on my pic for a while...thought about taking it off because I thought i would be able to 'bring it back' sooner. Oh well, when it gets here, it gets here. lmao!

Day number 2 of June. Today I am going to eat right and get in some exercise. :smile2: Thanks to everyone that is doing this with me. I knew the bandwagon would be full :ack2:

Have a great day and respect the pouch!

Good Tuesday Morn, Vi's~~

I'm back home... got in @ 11:45pm. Long day.

Haydee, did you ever get home?? The last time I saw her was @ the DFW airport being told that she missed her flight to Houston (our flight from PS to DFW left late) & she wasn't looking very happy... but I had to dash to my gate & when I got there it was already boarding! Did Juan enjoy his In N Out Burgers?

Have hit the ground running this a.m.... had an 8am call from some mom about the yearbook... agh! Can't they let me get my coffee first? Yowza. But I "prepped" my to-do list last night on the plane, as a transition from fantasty life to reality life... I kinda felt like Cinderella w/the clock donging midnight... sigh.

2 weeks. That's all there is left 'til the end of school. I can do it! A friend told me a good mantra: "I can do hard things." I have a pic of Haydee, me, Pam & Susanne before the party on Saturday propped up right next to my computer screen, and when I need a reminder to relax, I will look at it & that should do the trick!

& then it's what, 3 weeks 'til we hit Ala? Woot!

Ok... no more avoidance! I've got my Water & my pro shake & my tasks for the day...

Make it a good one, Everyone!