Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday morning weigh in...10 oct 08

Congrats to those who lost and to those who haven't I FEEL YOUR Pain! My scales didn't move for 3 weeks!! And I have no restriction and am yet to have a fill!!!

Just keep telling yourselves it's a journey and will have it's ups and downs and until we hit that sweet spot it's going to be tough. Even when we reach that I am sure we'll have weeks where we don't lose as our bodies decide to hold onto everything or for us girls when we have the period bloat/cravings/issues!

Oh wow, that class looks like it would be SO much fun! And I didn't realize the teacher was a guy until he started talking.:confused: That's great!! And congrats on your loss Roheryn.

Last week: 268.6

This week: 265.2:hurray:

Loss: 3.4 pounds!!!

Total: 38.8 pounds!!!

I worked at at Curves every day this week, plus worked in the yard for a couple of hours several days. For some reason I decided to jump on the scale Wednesday, only to be up 4 pounds from last week.:blink: But when I weighed on Thursday (after giving in to an oatmeal raisin cookie on Wednesday after my workout) those 4 were gone, plus an extra 2. I tell you, eating in the middle to upper range of my recommended calories really seems to work for me.

Off to Curves now. :)

"It's a Journey, it's a journey, it's a journey..." Arrrggggghhhhhhhh! I'm tellin' myself, but my self isn't listening.

I'm Even on the week. I sooooooo need a fill!

UPDATE: Just called and "begged" and they've moved my fill up to the 21st. Whew!

Edited by Lanakila

Weight last Friday - 237.4

Weight today - 233.4

so I lost 4 lbs this week - I had my first fill on Monday so I now have 4 cc in a 10 cc band and I am feeling some restriction finally.

FINALLY!!!!! My scales saw movement this week!!

I lost a kilo (2.2 pound) this week YAY!

And the weekend weather is going to be gorgeous!

Going to a Burlesque class tomorrow with a fellow Bandster....should be HILARIOUS! (this is my teacher YouTube - Burlesque Beat TM Dress Up Class Part 2)

OMG!!! I want to take that class!LOL

Well, I had a very bad week with being on my special time. It's like all my will power goes right out the door!:smile2:

I gained two lbs this week and I can't even blame it on not having rescrition, because I do have it morning to night.

Last Week - 243

This Week - 245.....I'm going to cross my fingers that it's just water!

Down 1 pound this week.

I was hoping for more but at least I am losing. It seems really slow right now. I thought I would lose more since I had a fill last week. However, I'm feeling some restriction but not a whole lot. Generally when I fill full I can eat some more if I just wait a few minutes.

I have a goal to lose 12 more pounds by Thanksgiving. I'll make it. There are 7 weeks to go. I just need a few weeks with losing 2 or more pounds. My next fill in on Nov. 6th.

Hi!

Last week: 199.1

This week: 196.3

Total wkly loss: 2.8lbs

I've lost nearly 40lbs since starting classes in March. Almost 15lbs since surgery! AND I'm no longer Morbidly Obese!! Never thought I'd be happy to be Obese! LOL!!

Got a fill on Tuesday. Adding 1.5 to the 1.5 he'd put in during surgery. Total of 3cc in a 10cc band. I'm feeling it. We'll see how it goes in the month til I see him again.

The class was fun! and I did feel the muscles being used I didn't know I had :)

Then came home to babysit a friends kids and mum and dad came over too to help me get some stuff out for the hard rubbish collection this week!

Then for lunch I had a Deli Choice Wholemeal roll from McDonalds.....BIG mistake!! The roll I thought would be ok but I think it was still a bit doughy and it got REALLY stuck I nearly PB'd and I slimed though!!! OMG!! YUCK!!! I felt crap...Luckily it took only 4 mins or so to clear and then I was ok....I avoided the roll and just ate the filling....won't be doing that again I hope!

Hey guys, sounds like some of you have had a great week. Good Job!! I have gained 1 lb this week. I lost almost 7 lbs the week after my fill then it stopped...dead stop. Now I feel like a have very little restricition. The scary part is that I am not suppose to get another fill until Nov. 23rd. I don't think i can make it that long. I am walking at least 3-5 times a week. I feel really good but I am worrid about waiting soooo long for my next fill. Have any of you had a second fill yet? :)

I am down 5 lbs this week, but have to be really careful. I may have too much restriction now. I gotta remember to eat slowly or it is gross and painful. I am going to eat slow and chew well this week.

Then for lunch I had a Deli Choice Wholemeal roll from McDonalds.

I never heard of McDonald's offering a Deli Choice Wholemeal roll. I'm going to have to check this out online since it is not available around here. It's interesting to hear what McDonald's sells around the world. When I traveled to Spain both McDonald's and Burger King sold Flan as one of their Desserts.

It is from the Healthier Choice Menu Options here.

They have a few different roll versions with a certain amount of fat that get the Heart Foundation tick of approval...you can also get Cereal in the Breakfast menu and less fattening choices. But that roll was HELL!!