Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

would you/could you wear a bikini??

I doubt even if I get to goal I could wear a bikini unless I get some major reconstructive surgery... but I'm only 31! I might be able to swing it for a few more years!

What about you??:smile:

I have never put one on, BUT i was looking at a few this summer and when next summer comes around i shall buy one!!! LOL with a pair of shorts

I'm 44 and the most I would do is a tankini; and that's pushing it.

Yes ... I would ... ths is one of the reasons i went for this surgeory is to wear what i want ... but i do hope i will not have to wait for PS before i do ... once i m my idea weight , i ll show you me in a bikini ... :thumbup:

i had one on all summer :thumbup: that was something i wanted to be able to do again - i felt insecure the first day i put one on & hubby said i looked better now at 125, than when we got married.....so the 'tini stayed on!!! lol

Oh heck yes I would :thumbup: I have about 60 more pounds to go but even at 36 I would totally do it :wub: I have spent so much of my life hiding I will probably wear a bikinin well into my 90's :girl_hug:

When I reach goal .......HELL YEAH!!!! (and I'm nearly 40 - why not)!

Going to Spain in 10 days so in the meantime I've got myself some tankinis. :thumbup:

Yep, for sure, at 41.

Look, I dont look "perfect". You can tell I've had a couple of babies and lost a fair bit of weight. I'm not the most gorgeous bod on the beach. But nobody has puked yet either.

But a bikini actually is more slimming on me than a one piece because I'm a bit long legged/short bodied and the break in the middle and expanse of skin balances me out and it makes my boobs look a LOT better too.

But I cant just buy any bikini. It needs to be one cut for a "fuller" figure (at size 10, go figure). But definitely no triangle tops/string sides, ugh.

Heck yeah!!!!!! If I were at my goal and got into one, I would be so happy you couldn't get it off me. I would even wear it to the grocery store in winter!!!!!:thumbup: