Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

oct 20th i cant waitttttttttttttttttttttttt,wtg everyone so far,my birthdays oct 13 and this is best prsent ever

I've added the following but that's up for discussion:

Surgery Date

Name

Highest Weight

Surgery Weight

Current Weight

Pounds Lost

Goal Weight

This is the first time I've shared a Google doc so once you get an invitation from me, please try to open the spreadsheet to revise. Then click "save and close." If you can't get in, let me know pls!

I can not remember my google password so I guess I can't get there. Supposedly they were going to email it to me but nothing in about 3 hours

:tt2:

I can not remember my google password so I guess I can't get there. Supposedly they were going to email it to me but nothing in about 3 hours :tt2:

Oh I didn't know you had to have a google account to see the spreadsheet. I figured you just had to have had me "invite you" with the email account you provided me!

Oh I didn't know you had to have a google account to see the spreadsheet. I figured you just had to have had me "invite you" with the email account you provided me!

Hmm I finally got it. I resubmitted the request. But then it said I do not have access to the spread sheet. I am doing something wrong I think.:tt2:

nrpnrp - did you give me your email address on the other thread?? I don't see where you gave it to me on either thread or via pm. I would've thought to view it, you would just have to click the URL below to launch. Providing me your email allows me to "invite you" to make changes to it. Just FYI

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pg2qwRBUcrSYzLC4XzvDKbQ&hl=en

What happens when you click the link? This is the first time I've shared a document via Google so I'm learning here.

Edited by SickNTired

nrpnrp - did you give me your email address on the other thread?? I don't see where you gave it to me on either thread or via pm. I would've thought to view it, you would just have to click the URL below to launch. Providing me your email allows me to "invite you" to make changes to it. Just FYI

My email cyke91@yahoo.com please invite me.

Happy bday Cyndi!! The liquid diet is a real pain, but you can do it! Ig gets better

Alicia, I'm Mary, yes we do have the same doctor. I am getting banded on 10/14, have been on my pre-op diet for 6 days now, have lost 9lbs but I do drink calorie freed drinks and Water in between shakes. The first 3 days are really bad, actually this is my first day I have felt like doing a lot but I washed both cars today,yep pe for me. I don't live in St. Pete, I live in Ga. but he will take my insurance, no other Center of Excellance (medicare) near where I live. Good to hear from you!!!

Like what? food. This diet is something by it's self. Just trying to keep up with my Proteins and make sure I eat alot of green veggies. I also found out that I could eat Pork Skins, (if you like them), they have No Carb, No Fat and 9g proteins.

Schelduled for October 14th, the pre OP diet is Killing me

(meal suplements are not your friend). I cant wait until this is over with. Grrrr. Hungry and frustrated.

Alicia, I'm Mary, yes we do have the same doctor. I am getting banded on 10/14, have been on my pre-op diet for 6 days now, have lost 9lbs but I do drink calorie freed drinks and Water in between shakes. The first 3 days are really bad, actually this is my first day I have felt like doing a lot but I washed both cars today,yep pe for me. I don't live in St. Pete, I live in Ga. but he will take my insurance, no other Center of Excellance (medicare) near where I live. Good to hear from you!!!

Oh Wow, well at least you found someone. yeah i'm pleased knowing it's a Center Of Excellance, like a 5 star hotel ! i'll have to ask around about the support groups. Cograds and Good Luck !

Happy early Birthday, Tyme!!!

Thank You Much SickNTired

I am an October 1st Bandster. So far things have gone pretty well. I seem to be able to tolerate the liquids at this point. I don't have any feeling of fullness and that sort of bothers me. Thankfully, I haven't had any vomiting or horrible nausea either, so I shouldn't complain.

Elfaba:smile2:

I am an October 1st Bandster. So far things have gone pretty well. I seem to be able to tolerate the liquids at this point. I don't have any feeling of fullness and that sort of bothers me. Thankfully, I haven't had any vomiting or horrible nausea either, so I shouldn't complain.

Elfaba:smile2:

Yahoo! Glad to hear you are doing well. Are you back to work? Any advice on what to bring to the hospital? Did you have much abdominal pain? Since I have had a couple of abdominal surgeries and know sort of what to expect that is not a big concern for me. When will your doc let you do mushies? drive? hopefully the vacuuming won't come too soon LOL.