Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

:thumbdown:My surgery date is oct. 14th in St. Pete. Fl. by Dr. Rehnke, have been on my pre-op diet for almost a week now, lost 9 lbs. Hopefully all goes well, I know it will be nice to feel better but I've been on Unjury Protein diet, I bought it off the computer at www.unjury.com my doctor approved it because I tried the Optifast, too much sugar (17gm) way too much sugar, actually I gained weight. I had to reschedule my banding, my thyroid went real low (hypothyroidism) so after 6 wks. I'm back ready to get it done. Keep in touch! It's nice to know someone else cares too.:tt2:

... Today is my birthday and Im celebrating the begining of my new life.

Good luck to all thoughs having surgery this week. My prayers are with you!

Happy Birthday, Cyndy!!

WoW, WoW, WoW:lol: first off Happy Birthday CyndyG:thumbup: i know this must feel like the best birthday gift ever.

Congrads and Good Luck to this weeks Bandsters:thumbup:, i get alot of inspiration from everyone before me and this website!

Hello Caladonia41, I'm Alicia and it looks like we are getting banded by the same Dr. and the same place:lol:. i'm very excited to find someone close by, because i've been wanting to ask someone about any support groups in my area ???

I start my pre-op diet:drool: the day after my birthday(oct.10th) and i must say that i will be celebrating a number of things and putting endings to alot and welcoming the beginning to others.:tt2: and i've never been soo ready in my life !

Dr.Ernest Rehnke

Palms Of Pasadena

S.t Petersburg, Fl.

Happy Birthday to all who has birthdays this month. I am having my surgery this Wednesday October 8th. My birthday will be October 15th. I told them I would love to have this for a birthday present so they made it happen. I am so excited but in another sense confused. I really want this surgery but I worry about all kinds of things. I am very worried that they will start and my liver will be too large. I have been on the high Protein diet this week. I always have trouble breathing after surgeries and I kind of panic about that but all and all I am excited and keep praying that I will come through and this will be the beginning of a new kind of living for me. I plan on following this diet! I refuse to be a failure at this. I will be 56 and I want to be happy and healthy for the remainder of time God grants me to have in this lifetime. Good Luck to All and I will keep you in my prayers.

Cheryl

Is anyone getting banded oct 11 by dr corvella in mexico???? sure would like a buddy:eek: I am a very busy mom with 10 kids :tt2:. I am going by myself and leaving my husband and 8 kids on our holiday in vegas:scared2:

My surgery is tomorrow morning...nervous and excited all at once By tomorrow I will officially be in bandland! I am so ready to be a Smashing Pumpkin!!! Be sure to keep happy thoughts going for me....

Oct 14 is my date also. It's almost here and I can't wait. I'm on the pre-op diet now. Yuck!!! But that's ok because that will be behind me soon enough. Good luck!!!

I noticed that Froggi began a spreadsheet for the November folks. I started one for the Smashing Pumpkins (October bandsters) if anyone is interested.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=petavzmGwmyXDmfW_fiKTYQ&hl=en

If you send me your email address, I'll give you edit permissions. :-)

How do I get into it? I want to be included if possible. karebare714@insightbb.com I don't know what info you need. Just weight, age size, BMI or what? Thank you so much for doing this for us. I wish I was more technically intellectual.

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

To All Of the Lovely

October-Babies!!:tt2::lol::thumbup:!

Bless You!!

My surgery is tomorrow morning...nervous and excited all at once By tomorrow I will officially be in bandland! I am so ready to be a Smashing Pumpkin!!! Be sure to keep happy thoughts going for me....

Dee....

Sleep well tonight!! I can feel your nervousness & excitement - I don't have a nail left!

Best of Health to You!

How do I get into it? I want to be included if possible. karebare714@insightbb.com I don't know what info you need. Just weight, age size, BMI or what? Thank you so much for doing this for us. I wish I was more technically intellectual.

I've added the following but that's up for discussion:

Surgery Date

Name

Highest Weight

Surgery Weight

Current Weight

Pounds Lost

Goal Weight

This is the first time I've shared a Google doc so once you get an invitation from me, please try to open the spreadsheet to revise. Then click "save and close." If you can't get in, let me know pls!