Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

'bama bandiversary bash/baby shower!!

I will fly in on Thursday night too, just because of my issues.... but i have to head back Monday ... I am packing the kids up and taking them on vacation Tuesday morning to come back on Sunday... so I can include them in on some fun time next year.

I am sure I'm going to have a new job but I will tell them I need a week off.... it is what it is.

Anyway, going to drink coffee and go shopping... old navy is having a huge sale today.

TTFN

k ... that's 5 for an extra day

Jane... because of what happened last time, I will be biting the bullet and driving 5 hours to get to Detroit so it will be a straight flight of 1 hour 49 minutes.. not an allllllllllllll day affair like last time.

Terry so we are going to do the extra day on Thursday?.. I'll find an earlier flight!

yeah, the extra day would be Thursday night.

I have no idea when I am going to get there cause I am gonna get my SIL to get me a free flight. Bad thing (if there is a bad thing about flying free) is I have to fly standby. I will just rent a car when I get there.

I can come in on Thursday at 9:39 a.m. and leave Monday at 11:30 a.m. or 5:00 p.m. whichever works in everyone else's schedule.

Here are cost estimates:

Lodging for 3 nights = $200

Lodging for 4 nights = $300 (assuming there are 6 of us)

Car rental $50-60 each (3 full size cars)

So do ya'll want me to get the house for Thurs night too?

I vote yes too.

Is it easier/cheaper to stay at a hotel in Huntsville and waiting for all the violets then traveling on ward to our final destination. I am unclear on the specifics. I just need to travel on Thursday cause it takes all day to get there! I don't want it cut into my violet time.

My thoughts are to go ahead and check into the house. By the time we got enough hotel rooms to house ~6+ people, it would end up costing about the same (but I haven't checked that for sure). Besides, we can spend some time stocking it with supplies and be done with that chore.

Check-in is at 4:00 but we can request early check in, too...for a $25 charge.

I will be there on Thursday, I can't guarantee what time

Last day of school is that day, so i can't book til feb or so

I am going to rent a car, I have all kinds of specials because I do it alot. But i will run and pick up people and don't have a problem ssharing so i think you should only get 2 cars???

If ya'll want to stay in a hotel in H'ville, actually get one in Madison,AL. The airport is Huntsville, but it's actually in Madison and that's where I live. Parts of Huntsville are pretty run down, and I don't really know the hotels there.. but I know plenty in Madison on Hwy 20/Madison Blvd. that are good priced & decent.