Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's Getting Banded in August???

vegas gal I think you have a great attitude and I too am technologicialy challenged I could not even get a ticker to work for me.

Count me in as an august all star. I will get my date this thursday I am really hoping for the first 2 weeks of august can not wait to be amongst the bandsters. I will be starting my 2 weeks of liquids on thursday as well. I am not too woried about it as I am really pumped up for this lifestyle change. I have my protien powder and got a mini blender for work. Anyone else as jazzed up as me???:)

I'm so ready! The waiting has been brutal! I'm ready to start and the pre surgery diet has been good for me to see the weight come off, but it is a good reminder that I won't have to be hungry all the time after! I'm psyched!

Hi, I'm just like you! We could almost be band buddies. I will find out Tuesday when my surgery is and I have to lose 5% of my body weight, which is 16 lbs. So, tomorrow, I'm starting my liquid diet. I've stocked up on all kinds of goodies (:biggrin:) for the start of my diet. I've got Isopure in Dutch chocolate, as well as the Flavored Protein Drinks. I've ordered some of those whey Protein bullets I've heard so much about, as well as some vanilla and cappucino protein mix isolate. I've also got myself covered in the sugar free Jello and popsicle department. I'm psyched up and ready to go! My dietician recommended I start soon, so I am. I'm hoping that I can surgery the first couple days of August. Let's keep in touch. Bonnie:wink_smile:

Well All-Stars, we keep multiplying and that's GREAT!! Let's all keep in touch after surgery too so we can support each other!! Good luck to all!!

Absolutely Vagasgirl! I will need all the help and suppport and prayers I can get! We "All Stars" will need to stick together, pre and post surgery! Moe

Hi Guys! I get banded August 5th!! I have been waiting since May so I am excited that I am already to the 23 day countdown. I have to do a pre-op diet for a month so I have already started and lost 5 lbs. I am all for having some support from other August people :party:

Hey guys...man you guys are pumped! It's very motivating!!! I'm having a hard time with the pre op diet, my goal for the remainder of the day is to have liquids only since I ate Breakfast and lunch today.

I'm hoping for a surgery date of Aug 22nd and can't wait. I have all my tests and meetings this coming week. I would have it sooner but I travel for work and will be gone for 4 weeks. It would be nice to have others to talk to who are going through this at the same time! Good luck to everyone. :unsure:

LOOK! I figured out how to do the glitter words!!

-Click on my August All-stars it will take you the web-site

-Complete steps 1-4

-Go to your profile and edit signature

-paste your code in the box where you signature is...then hit save signature

****You will not see the glitter until after you save it, if you hit preview signature it will tell you there's an error and it won't work....It took me about 10 - 15 minutes to figure it out.

OMG! I did it! I don't even know when my surgery date is yet. LOL! But I'm hoping the first week in August. If that's not the date I get, I guess I'll have to remove my banner. Haha!

Cutiewbooty...THANKS!! I love the new signature! Now we're officially a bandster family!! :unsure: