Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5k.....come join me!!

Ok, do you guys realize that this thread is over 100 pages long now. I tried to look back to see what our team acronym was going to be. I can't find it. I think it was Luluc that came up with it. This is driving me crazy. What is it????

LOL. Yes, I will keep posting no matter what! Wonderful support here!!

All you out there that haven't been posting, come back and post....no matter what! We want to hear from you.

Anyone know where Bonnie has been????

I still love it!!!! LITE That is exactly what we are.

LYN, Where are you anyway??? How did that interview go on Friday!! You keep us laughing. Hurry back now..

I am still here. That's right; we are the LITES!!! I am still running Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. I am getting nervous about my stupid committment to run the 1/2 marathon Oct 19!! I know it is a run/walk - but it is 13.1 mile - holy cow what was I thinkin'.

The interview on Friday went great. They are interviewing other people this week. I don't know anything about them. I hate waiting.

Kathy did you hear anthing about your interview?

I miss Bonnie too.

Getting ready to watch bigest losser.

I ate too much again. Damn it!

I love this thread too. I've connected so well with all of you, and you have motivated me to accomplish such a huge goal. I really don't post anywhere else. I've visited a few threads, but don't have the connection elsewhere, nor do I really want too. So if this does dwindle... then I'll be the sad person out there in cyber space twiddling my thumbs! LOL.

This is now so much more that a running thread for me. When I have good news... after my DH, you guys are where I go to share... same with bad news! Let's keep it up! We have such a great knack for motivating each other!!!

Bea... sounds so challenging... way to go!

Georgia... thanks for finding out acronym... I was going to say I knew Lyn came up with it, but couldn't remember... LITE!!!!

Renewed... you are kicking his butt!!! My advice... log a whole bunch of miles and then claim the challenge over so you win! LOL! No I never cheated on board games!!!!

Lyn... glad to hear the interview on Friday went well. I'm crossing my fingers that its yours! I hate not knowing! I haven't heard anything else from today's interview. But did hear from my contact that the people last week really really liked me. So I'm hoping and praying this is the one. I really liked the woman who I met with today, and by the sounds of things, its a great place to work.

I took today off from running. I had a Psychometrist here today to test my DD... IQ/EQ testing to find out where she's at developmentally. She's almost finished the testing and its been going so well. Sarah has fetal alcohol syndrome (thanks to her birth mom :eek:), which will cause her a lifetime of issues. So to help her get the services she needs at school, we've been having her tested for all sorts of things... sensory, behavioural, IQ/EQ, motor and speech. The bad news is she doesn't have the basics (no clue on #, letters or colours) the good news is she's almost age appropriate on concepts. So teaching her the basics will be difficult, but not impossible and that will help her continue to progress. I've always believed she's a very bright little girl, and this just proves it. She's learning challenged, not learning disabled! My little miracle girl!

whew.....just got caught up on the thread, take a day or two off and 4 pages have been posted.

renewed - just been texting w/hubby, he said i'm a wuss if i dont' go ahead w/the tri......so not one to let him call me names., i'm going to do it:eek::eek::eek::):eek::):eek:

Monster Triathlon - Keller, Texas

doubtful i'll wear my dog the bounty hunter costume....i just need to run & bike here a bit the next 3 wks....think i'm good w/the swim

congrats on all running

kathy / lyn on the interviewing, been thinking of ya.....

have new pups that were born yesterday...i keep popping in to make sure they're breathing, my mom flew in from FL - "to help"....she just wants to steal one...back to the gym tom after a day of smelling puppies

pics attached:

post-225434-13813137736884_thumb.jpg

post-225434-13813137737185_thumb.jpg

Good for you Luluc. I would so love to do the tri with you. Maybe next year. Yeah, I was wondering how those people managed to run in costumes. I think not.

I was afraid if I didn't put it on there then I would forget it again, and that can't happen. I think we should all put it on our signatures as well. We are quite a crew!!