Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jazzy Junes First Fill Line up

:mad:Jazzy Junes First Fill Lineup:party:

:lol: 7-14 Huggie Bear, Long2bThin, greyhoundmom, eagerbandi

:confused: 7-15 ginas, Insky67, Irish Ladybug, Da Gramma

:sleep: 7-16 kristiebandy, Doobee

:eek: 7-17 Navywife Jenn,nannypants, mamamarie

:( 7-18 LIZZARD

:drool: 7-21 Sassy V

:mad: 7-22 livn4jesus, mimieg

:mad: 7-23 kkarryall, vzghj3, Cadets71

:mad: 7-25 brownbear

:mad: 7-28 kiki220

:mad: 7-29 Phoenix, Greythope

:mad: 7-31 Jules K, iteachurkid

:mad: 8-4 snuffy65

:mad: 8-5 Kathystrick

:mad: 8-7 Nuali

:mad: 9-17 TX Diva

Jazzy Junes SECOND Fill Lineup

:mad: 8-8 Whiskypie

:mad:FILLED Jazzy Junes :mad:

:mad: 7-1 Strikeuptheband

:mad: 7-2 Cathychatts

:mad: 7-7 TxJuneBug08

:w00t: 7-9 Amisha, Kizzie, whiskypie, rames767

:w00t: 7-10 gardengrl

:w00t: 7-11 ajpink, MUSIC MOM

:mad:Filled AGAIN Jazzy Junes :mad:

:w00t: 7-10 Strikeuptheband

Edited by Huggie Bear
Adding to list

strikeuptheband it's all good.... not many ppl get the method to my madness :lol:

Hope the new layout will seem easier to follow...

Hey guess what I'm on monday !!!!

IM SO READY!!!!

Hi Huggie Bear and all my fellow June bandsters! I had my first fill today and it was a snap! Not sure what I expected but it was painless and quick - my Dr. uses floroscope - you lay on the table - he tilts is until you are sort of standing and then gives a shot to numb the area - he puts in the saline - you take a big sip of what I guess is barium - he watches to see if it goes down and voila! DONE - Painless. I go to see him a month - unless I think the fill is not enough. So all is well!

I go for my first fill on 7/21. I am ready because I seem to be hungry now a lot more than I was a few weeks ago. I think I might have even gained a few pounds back. I am starting to get discouraged. The fill can't come soon enough!!

I can't believe what I've done today. I get my first fill on Monday. I've been hungry a lot lately and finding out I can eat about anything. Well........I went into this 'last supper before my fill mode'. How stupid is that? My sisters called and asked if I wanted to meet them for lunch, we went to this mom and pop place that has awesome fried chicken so I got that. On the bright side I do have some restriction and could only eat one thigh about about 4 french fries, and I gave my Texas toast and gravy away. then I had to stop at Walmart for something for my new bike. right at the checkout were snack size bags of Fritos, my number one red light food, so I bought one, ate the whole thing then I read the label and that little bag was considered 4 servings!!!! OMG!! That's 600 calories, mind you I've been averaging 700-800. I'm over 1000 for the day. Then tonight I got more chicken this time nuggets from Chik Fil A. Just goes to prove, that the body is willing but the mind is weak! I just entered everything into my daily plate and it's not that horrible considering what I used to do, but is 1400 calories for the day. This stops tonight, tomorrow I will be a good little bander! I wish those dang Fritos didn't go down so easy! Glad I rode my bike this morning and burned some of those calories.

Long2bThin I hear ya!!!

I have been craving Taco Bell and my DH took girls there and got them dinner and I was so ready to go get some on the way to work since I am gonna do liquids tomorrow and then will be on liquids for 2 days following my fill but my day had a monkey wrench thrown into it and I could not make it... funny how God works huh :biggrin:

I was set for that last meal b4 the fill though!!!

Old habits I guess

Edited by Huggie Bear

I figured out part of my problem today wasn't really hunger, but was more head hunger. DH is always home on weekends, he and my son went fishing, my daughter had to work and I found myself all alone and bored on a Saturday which are normally busy days. My sisters called and we did lunch and I had this "I deserve a treat' mentality. Then just munched all day long on bad stuff. So think it was more in my head than actual physical hunger, but everything I ate went straight down. I feel full fast, but it doesn't last long. I will be better tomorrow now that I know what it is.

Well had my fill friday....how easy was that!!!!!

He put 2.5cc in and after, while having a drink I did feel a little restriction but not sure now.

Yesterday I has a Protein Shake, one weetabix in a LOT of milk so it'd go really mushy, A little cottage cheese with tinned sardines then later a yogurt.

So not many cals and I did feelt full after the fish and cheese. Time will tell eh!!

Cost of my holiday then the doctors I won't get another fill until mid september.....2 whole months!!!

Amanda

xx

I'm scheduled for July 28th. I'm very excited and a lot nervous about my first fill. I'm doing well...still losing despite a stall for 2 weeks. I think I'm going to be one of those people who loses 8-10lbs really quickly and then nothing for a couple of weeks. It's rather discouraging.

If I'm honest, I'm generally not very hungry. Most of the times, if I'm feeling hungry after eating, it's head hunger. I've had my cheats too...one time a fish fillet and a hushpuppie from Long John Silvers and a couple of times I've had buttered popcorn at the movies. The majority of the time I do okay though, but it's a struggle.

:party:Jazzy Junes First Fill Lineup:party:

:party: 7-14 Huggie Bear, Long2bThin, greyhoundmom, eagerbandi

:tt1: 7-15 ginas, Insky67, Irish Ladybug, Da Gramma

:tt1: 7-16 kristiebandy, Doobee

:tt2: 7-17 Navywife Jenn,nannypants, mamamarie

:drool: 7-18 LIZZARD

:drool: 7-21 Sassy V

:drool: 7-22 livn4jesus, mimieg

:drool: 7-23 kkarryall, vzghj3, Cadets71

:drool: 7-25 brownbear

:drool: 7-28 kiki220, CarrieD

:drool: 7-29 Phoenix, Greythope

:drool: 7-31 Jules K, iteachurkid

:drool: 8-4 snuffy65

:drool: 8-5 Kathystrick

:drool: 8-7 Nuali

:drool: 9-17 TX Diva

Jazzy Junes SECOND Fill Lineup

:drool: 7-18 cathychatts

:drool: 8-8 Whiskypie

:party:FILLED Jazzy Junes :party:

:w00t: 7-1 Strikeuptheband

:w00t: 7-2 Cathychatts

:w00t: 7-7 TxJuneBug08

:w00t: 7-9 Amisha, Kizzie, whiskypie, rames767

:w00t: 7-10 gardengrl

:w00t: 7-11 ajpink, MUSIC MOM

:party:Filled AGAIN Jazzy Junes :party:

:w00t: 7-10 Strikeuptheband

Edited by Huggie Bear

I figured out part of my problem today wasn't really hunger, but was more head hunger. DH is always home on weekends, he and my son went fishing, my daughter had to work and I found myself all alone and bored on a Saturday which are normally busy days. My sisters called and we did lunch and I had this "I deserve a treat' mentality. Then just munched all day long on bad stuff. So think it was more in my head than actual physical hunger, but everything I ate went straight down. I feel full fast, but it doesn't last long. I will be better tomorrow now that I know what it is.

Long2bthin, Once in a while we all fall down. Today my youngest daughter came to visit for a week. So to do something fun, we threw together some food and went to the park. We grilled hamburgers. We ate baked Beans. We ate cantalope. Nothing too bad, so far. I could only eat half the hamburger and a little bit of beans. But.....since we had hot coals, we had to roast marshmallows, right? and had to have chocolate to put on the graham crackers to make s'mores, right??? ugghhh! I did eat one, and it was delicious! But only one and I did feel sorta sick afterwards. Too bad I didnt get deathly ill and throw up or something! That would have taught me a lesson. But, tomorrow is another day. I promise to be better. Really.:unsure:

Happy Sunday Everyone:

I have been kinda busy lately, I miss you guys! I am doing ok, but get another fill on Friday 18th. I have realized that I have to really eat slow and not drink and I can feel the band working. I also have to do as they say and eat the Protein first. If you drink you wash the food through the pouch too fast.:(

I have also walked! I have done about a mile each day and it takes me about 20 minutes. I have to add the extra 10 minutes but I am really moving. Last night I did 1.5 miles with my daughter. She is a runner so I know I really slowed her down, but she keep me moving:sneaky:

I haven't been back on my bike for a few days. :ohmy:I hope to get back on the bike this week. It has been really stormy here and I don't want to get caught in a storm on a bike! Maybe the weather will get better, but I can't complain, cause we really needed the rain!:unsure:

Take care and have a great week! :biggrin2:

Strikeuptheband: Can you tell much difference since you got the second fill?

Cathy, no, not really. Read up a few posts and you will see how i pigged out today. I did lose 1 lb when I went in for the 2nd fill. She gave me 1 more cc, which now totals 4cc. some meals I can feel some restriction a bit and I only know thats what it is when I drink a sip of cold Water (and I know I shouldnt be doing that at meals...). I felt the cold water back up (not enough to throw up but it was just sitting there and slowly I felt it go back down). I haven't had any problems with any food yet. I wanted to get 2ccs, thought that would make a difference but the nurse didnt want to go too fast because I might have been too tight and no way to fix it over the weekend. I go back on the 31st for the 3rd fill and maybe then I will be at the right fit. Gotta get back on the bandwagon now, but dang that s'more was good.