Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Hill FL.

I was banded in Tijuana Mexico, on Oct.02.07.By doctor Lopez Corvala.< /p>

at the time i was 260lbs, after four fills am down to 220 lbs. but i feel i

can't get out of the 220 range.Thats why am glad i founded this site. I

don't feel alone anymore. I am part of a special group of people the Banders.Am hoping to return to Tijuana before the year is up,for one final check up by the doctor. Hope by then am less the 220lbs.:cursing:

Hello in Spring Hill, I am also in Spring Hill and scheduled for my surgery on July 31st. I will be traveling to Parker, Colorado for my surgery because I decided against Mexico. How did yours go? Any complications? I am a little nervous, but very excited at the same time. I am starting out at 255 lbs. I hope we can stay in touch and compare notes. Good luck to you and don't get discouraged. The weight will come off. My name is Sandy and hope to hear from you.

Hello to both of you and welcome to LBT! I am very familiar with the Spring Hill area. I grew up not too far from there in Mt. Dora, and then lived in Leesburg for years.

Hi. I am from Ruskin FL (a little south of Tampa). I was banded by Dr. Aguila in Tampa. Good luck with your surgery and weight loss.

weight.png

Hello Fellow Floridian, It is wonderful to have such a great support group to talk to and who understands. I look forward to the future and the support of all the LBT members. Please keep in touch.

Hello in Spring Hill, I am also in Spring Hill and scheduled for my surgery on July 31st. I will be traveling to Parker, Colorado for my surgery because I decided against Mexico. How did yours go? Any complications? I am a little nervous, but very excited at the same time. I am starting out at 255 lbs. I hope we can stay in touch and compare notes. Good luck to you and don't get discouraged. The weight will come off. My name is Sandy and hope to hear from you.

Hellooooo,Sandy nice to know we're both from Spring Hill and from FL.

Susan and Harkingluv. (a.k.a. FL LB Group). Sandy, yes lest keep in

touch.The surgery went well, very little complication. On Oct. it will

be my 1st anniversary. SO go for it girl!!!

wishing you the best Bug57

Look forward to trading stories. How much have you lost so far? You sound like you are happy with your decision. That makes me feel better. I am going through different emotions right now about getting the surgery, but in my heart I know it's the right thing. Please keep in touch.

Hi fellow Floridian. I use to live in New Port Richey and in my job travelled once a week to Spring Hill and Zephyrhills. Now I am live in the South East area and don't travel at all. There is a Florida forum board here Florida Local Lap-Band Support - Lap Band Surgery and Lap Band Discussion Forum but it doesn't seem to be to active, in fact the last post I see is dated July 4th. Maybe we all should stir it up over there a bit and if we all post something we can get the Florida forum going again. Also I was wondering do you all want to be on each other friends list than we can email back and forth to each other also? If so I will send each of you an invite.

Edited by ssflbelle
added part about friends.

Sounds good. I'd love to e-mail back and forth with other Floridians and maybe we can get the Florida thead going again.

Sandy

I know what you mean. I have been having a heck of a time manuevering around this website. Not very user friendly and I do have computer experience. Hope to stay in touch.

Sandy

OK Ladies do you need some help getting around the site and adding friends?

Go toward the top of this thread see the User CP on the right hand side of the screen do a left click on it. Under the control panel you will see contacts and friends left click and you will see a box where you can add the contacts and friends. I believe I sent a few out last night and I think all you have to so is accept the invite and then we are on each others profiles as friends.

I hope I explained this correctly and it helped.

Amanda

Look forward to trading stories. How much have you lost so far? You sound like you are happy with your decision. That makes me feel better. I am going through different emotions right now about getting the surgery, but in my heart I know it's the right thing. Please keep in touch.

skinnyme52, I,m still stuck at 220lbs (from 260lbs) I need another fill,but

I'm staying put for now. The amount of food is much less now,an I have

some restriction.Yes, I'm happy I was banded and I am going to reach

my goal of 175lbs. But please, have an open mind and let your heart

guide you. Bug57:thumbup:

Hi Bug57, I'm not worried about having the surgery. The thing that scares me are the fills. I have been reading some horror stories about being over fillled. I am going to Colorado from Spring Hill to have my first couple of fills and I think I will hang around for a few days after each fill so that I am not sick from an over fill. Isn't there a way for them to know if it's too much? I have heard that some drs. use fluoro to see it as it fills. I really am scared about this aspect and not so much about the surgery. I really don't want to feel sick all the time. Just want to gain some control over my compulsive overeating. What is your feeling about fills and who does yours here in Florida?

Sandy