Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would you get breast implant.....??

Would you get breast implants after weight loss??  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get breast implants after weight loss??

• Yes definatly, ive worked hard to get where i am, why not!
    • No, im happy the way they are.
    • Maybe.....im not to sure.

Hahaha the whole 14 hook thing reminds me of a funny story, a little risque if you don't mind lol, some time last summer I was fooling around with this really hot guy I met in school, and the time came when he tried to unhook my bra lol, when it wouldn't come off he seemed confused, went back to check, and noticed he wasn't close to finished unhooking hahahahahha. He was like, oh sorry I didn't know they made bras with this many hooks..... Oh my god I was so embarrassed! At least I can laugh about it now lol.

10_12_9.gif That's funny!! Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves sometimes, lifes gonna be pretty darn boring.

I think I need to take a trip to LB's as we speak! I have size 40D right now. I think my boobage has shrunk up on me... :( I might have to downsize a cup I think. At least they have a good range of sizes though.

Does anyone know if they make those bras and sell smaller sizes anywhere else (for later)? I can imagine those would look good on any size!

Those bras sound great ladies!

For those of you in the D cup and under sizes here's another suggestion for you,

A few months ago I found an amazing shaper/cami/push-up-bra combo. It's by a company called "Cuddl Duds" and the product is called "Hidden Assets Secret Weapon Push-Up."

This cami is SO comfortable, and it because it has both a molded push-up and an underwire bra, it gives wonderful cleavage. This is truly the best type of bra or cami that I have ever had, and it smooths everything out just beautifully in the waist and tummy area as well. I got mine at Stein Mart (bought three black, white, beige), for $16.99 each.

Guest Leslie2Lose

LilMissBand-Aid...I think my breasts have shrunk too in the last month. I took my measurements the other day and they are down 3 inches. I'll take it though - I always thought they were too bit (I was a 44DDDD at my heaviest). I'm down to a 38DD and am praying I'll keep dropping.

I'd like a good place too to buy COMFORTABLE pretty bras. I know there is Victoria's Secret, but I have boycotted them for life. They were SO rude to me one day. I went in to buy some lotion for my SIL for Christmas. I was just looking around and a girl came up to me and said, "Mam we don't have anything here in your size." I was SO mad. I told her do lotions come in a size? and left. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I don't have a right to be in there. Thus, no Victoria's secret! I don't care if I get to be a size 34C - I'll never shop there.

My SIL ended up with Bath and Body Works...

Sounds great!!:( Just a shame we dont have them over here in the UK :(

Those bras sound great ladies!

For those of you in the D cup and under sizes here's another suggestion for you,

A few months ago I found an amazing shaper/cami/push-up-bra combo. It's by a company called "Cuddl Duds" and the product is called "Hidden Assets Secret Weapon Push-Up."

This cami is SO comfortable, and it because it has both a molded push-up and an underwire bra, it gives wonderful cleavage. This is truly the best type of bra or cami that I have ever had, and it smooths everything out just beautifully in the waist and tummy area as well. I got mine at Stein Mart (bought three black, white, beige), for $16.99 each.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hahaha the whole 14 hook thing reminds me of a funny story, a little risque if you don't mind lol, some time last summer I was fooling around with this really hot guy I met in school, and the time came when he tried to unhook my bra lol, when it wouldn't come off he seemed confused, went back to check, and noticed he wasn't close to finished unhooking hahahahahha. He was like, oh sorry I didn't know they made bras with this many hooks..... Oh my god I was so embarrassed! At least I can laugh about it now lol.

OMG You had me laughing so hard! You must have been embarassed at the time though. At least we don't have to wear corsets anymore - Men used to have to WORK to get some action - LOL! They did make us women look awesome though...

Sounds great!!:Dancing_wub: Just a shame we dont have them over here in the UK :(

Hey GG,

Good morning! On today's edition of of the GG show, we are talking about bras and Shapewear, and boobies in general (LOL :()

Seriously, if you decide you want to try one out, just let me know, I can always mail one to you. They're very light, and I doubt shipping would cost very much.

Here's their website by the way -- just so that you can see what I'm talking about http://www.cuddlduds.com/ As I said earlier, I have the "Secret Weapon Push-Up," but they have other similar products as well.

:thumbup::smile::thumbup:

Hi Everyone stumbled on to your post and have been having a good laugh this morning. You are all great. My question is if you have a breast lift do they still have to remove your nipple? Do you lose sensation in it if they do? I don't think I would have implants but sure would like them at attention again instead of laying down on the job. I was a 42 DDD but am down to a 38DD.

I commend you for your response at Victorias Secret. Those little twits don't have a clue. :( Bath and Body have better smelling lotion anyway.

LOL! What can i say ...your just to good, you have oficially just bagged yourself the position of Co-Host! :thumbup:

You are to kind hun xxx, (i will let you know:thumbup:) i love that "Secret Weapon Bra" I think the name says it all lol Do you know what sizes they go up to?

Hey GG,

Good morning! On today's edition of of the GG show, we are talking about bras and Shapewear, and boobies in general (LOL :()

Seriously, if you decide you want to try one out, just let me know, I can always mail one to you. They're very light, and I doubt shipping would cost very much.

Here's their website by the way -- just so that you can see what I'm talking about Cuddl Duds As I said earlier, I have the "Secret Weapon Push-Up," but they have other similar products as well.

:(:smile::Dancing_wub:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Here's their website by the way -- just so that you can see what I'm talking about Cuddl Duds As I said earlier, I have the "Secret Weapon Push-Up," but they have other similar products as well.

:smile:

Did you say you bought it at Steinmart? We have one here, I'll have to check it out. The cami doesn't ride up? I always have an issue with silky materials riding to my breast area. I wouldn't want to have to pull at it all of the time. It looks great for summer! I have to wear suits and stuff for work. Thanks for the site and info!!!

I like the tank top one. That's about all I wear in the summer - it is so hot in SW Georgia. I hate having to tuck my bra straps in though. The "built-in" bra tanks I have give NO support...I might as well not wear a bra.

Edited by Leslie2Lose

LOL! What can i say ...your just to good, you have oficially just bagged yourself the position of Co-Host! :thumbup:

You are to kind hun xxx, (i will let you know:thumbup:) i love that "Secret Weapon Bra" I think the name says it all lol Do you know what sizes they go up to?

Alright :):thumbup::thumbup:! I need a good gig to help pay for my surgery -- it's a deal!!!

Regarding the sizing on the camis, I will be stopping in at Stein Mart some time in the next few weeks and when I do, I will check out the sizes for you GG, and let you know.

Did you say you bought it at Steinmart? We have one here, I'll have to check it out. The cami doesn't ride up? I always have an issue with silky materials riding to my breast area. I wouldn't want to have to pull at it all of the time. It looks great for summer! I have to wear suits and stuff for work. Thanks for the site and info!!!

I like the tank top one. That's about all I wear in the summer - it is so hot in SW Georgia. I hate having to tuck my bra straps in though. The "built-in" bra tanks I have give NO support...I might as well not wear a bra.

Hi Leslie,

Yes, I got them at Stein Mart. I don't have a problem with it riding up, but you might want to start with just one and see how it works for you. I will say that they have the nicest most substantial bra that I have ever seen in this type of a cami.

By the way, I'm sure that they carry these at other stores like Macy's or Nordstrom or Dillards, if you don't happen to find them in stock at Stein Mart.

Happy shopping! I LOVE Stein Mart!!!

I'll be getting a lift for sure, but don't think I'll need implants to fill them out - there'll be plenty of left over fat and breast tissue to plump them up. I just want them raised up about 6 inches! At my heaviest, I would have been a 24G (Aussie sizes, not sure of the US translation), but those are impossible to find so most often I squeezed into a 20-22F and got that horrible double boob effect when it cuts in in the front and accentuated back fat rolls in back *cries*. As the weight came off, the bras fitted better and better, and now are too big, so I've gone down to an 18F. When I was a skinnyminnie back in the day, I was a 12E (38" bust, 23" waist, Aus size 12 = US size 8).

I'm figuring they're saggy as all hell now, so they're only going to get worse and are definitely deflating even as I watch. I'd like to end up at a 12DD after PS, which would mean being able to buy bras in normal shops for the first time ever!!

Does anyone know if they make those bras and sell smaller sizes anywhere else (for later)? I can imagine those would look good on any size!

Depending on the size you are and will need you can do like I do. I have a favoriate bra - I need a 34J - but they don't make it in my size (the bras don't go that small in the band or high in the cup) - I buy a 38H (cup is equivelnt to a J when going down 2 band sizes) and have it altered by taking off 4 inches - this now changes from a 38H to 34J. For every band size you go down the cup size goes up (if you are staying w/ the larger cup).

Check out www.brasthatfit.net - this is where I order my bras from and have them altered. If you call ask for Rita and tell her Julie from Cali sent you. Maybe she can help you find something that will wor for you.

Thanks my fellow Co Host lol! Your a star!!!:)

Alright :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:! I need a good gig to help pay for my surgery -- it's a deal!!!

Regarding the sizing on the camis, I will be stopping in at Stein Mart some time in the next few weeks and when I do, I will check out the sizes for you GG, and let you know.

I want some new bras but I want to wait in fear of me losing more even before surgery will make them too big.

Shoot, I would get some new boobs in a heart beat... I just can't afford it.