Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would you get breast implant.....??

Would you get breast implants after weight loss??  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get breast implants after weight loss??

• Yes definatly, ive worked hard to get where i am, why not!
    • No, im happy the way they are.
    • Maybe.....im not to sure.

Hi all,

After losing weight we know that we loose weight from all parts of the body. If you were to loose a lot from your breasts would you consider getting breast augmentation or breast implants to fill you out, or a breast lift to bring you back up north instead of heading down south....??

I think if I got really floppy and flat, I might possibly get an augmentation or a small implant so I look normal and not flat chested. lol

Hell yeah I'd buy me some boobies if I didn't have them. Just don't go too big or you'll look ridiculous. Like Pam Anderson ridiculous!

Ironically, I'm having a breast reduction Friday.

i agree, if they got so flat and looked like loose flappy skin i would get something done. But like you said not so overdone that it looks fake, and make sure its in proportion to my body.

But if the chicken fillets could sort out the problem, i wouldnt bother.

I think if I got really floppy and flat, I might possibly get an augmentation or a small implant so I look normal and not flat chested. lol

Hey mango...can i have some of your left overs please hehe. How are you feeling about your op? xx

Hell yeah I'd buy me some boobies if I didn't have them. Just don't go too big or you'll look ridiculous. Like Pam Anderson ridiculous!

Ironically, I'm having a breast reduction Friday.

I'm hoping just a breast lift will be required. I was always busty, even when I was thin, so it's hard to imagine actually needing implants! But if I were flat, then I'd consider it. The main thing I fear with implant is loss if nipple sensation....

Yeah I gotta have me some boobies I don't want my nipples to be bigger than my breasts...lol my nipple rings might look a little odd then LOL

I'm hoping just a breast lift will be required. I was always busty, even when I was thin, so it's hard to imagine actually needing implants! But if I were flat, then I'd consider it. The main thing I fear with implant is loss if nipple sensation....

I dunno what thin is...I seriously have never been thin, my mom told me when I was 1 I was getting so big she had to put me into adult diapers. I have always been big, I always seemed to have boobies too LOL

Yea thats a good point, thats always a risk. I just hope we dont loose to much up top.

Yeah I gotta have me some boobies I don't want my nipples to be bigger than my breasts...lol my nipple rings might look a little odd then LOL

LOL girl you make me laugh, but some people nipples are sorts of sizes. Unfortunately mine are on the big side lol

Yea thats a good point, thats always a risk. I just hope we dont loose to much up top.

LOL girl you make me laugh, but some people nipples are sorts of sizes. Unfortunately mine are on the big side lol

I have big nipples :| So if my boobies shrank too much my nipps would take over...:lol:

I am busty as it is. Surprisingly my breasts don't seem to be shrinking at all in cup size but the circumference is certainly smaller. I am surprised that they still have a nice shape and wouldn't really want implants . . .

. . . however, if I ever end up with the tube socks filled with tennis balls hanging past my belly button (which sometimes happens with us busty girls) I would do an implant/reduction/reshaping combo of some sort. They don't have to be perfect, I just don't want to be able to toss them over my shoulder or knock someone out if I am turning too quickly :0)

I was just curious about those of us who are not shrinking as compared to those who lose almost everything. Does that mean the bustiness is not related to an excess of fat cells in our chest region??? Is it the difference between the percentage of fat cells as opposed to breast tissue the indicator for which direction you go?

The last time I was at what my goal weight is now, I was a C cup. So, no, I wouldn't be getting implants. :lol: A breast lift, maybe. But probably not. I like to avoid surgery and just getting a lap band is a pretty big step for me.

If I end up with one of those hanging aprons over my tummy, I would get a Tummy Tuck though. At least I think I would. I guess we'll have to see. First I have to get the band (damn insurance)!

I have ginormous boobs right now, I'm a 40 DDD, I'm hoping with loosing weight I'll end up a big C or a smaller D, I've always had big boobs, even in middle school. I'm hoping that I don't need any surgery, but I do want them to look like a normal 20 year olds boobs and not my grandmas. If things arn't the way I want them I would probably have surgery, at least a lift. If I have a terrible apron I'd want a Tummy Tuck too, I'm hoping I have my age going for me so it might go back to "normal" but its pretty far gone so who knows hahaha.

Right now I'm trying to get insurance approval for a TT. Since I was self-pay for the band there's no way i can afford it and for this reason I'll probably never have boob work done. I just tell people that at least I can roll them up and tuck them in. Now, if I could afford it, I wouldn't have implants, but I sure would like a lift and I'd also take care of the bat wings on my arms.

I'm really not sure on this one. I'm getting a lift, that much is determned, I'm not at all unsure about having PS to fix a part of my body that's really suffered. But I *may* need an implant to fill out the stretched out skin on the tops of breasts, I've lost ALL the volume there. It sounds impossible, but I"m a DD but look flat chested. I have this looooong expanse of bony chest, the curve of my rib cage actually sticks out further than my breasts.

I'm not sure I will get the result i want just by a lift - I'm getting several opinions on this.

Because truth is I dont want implants - I fear the health consequences, I dont want further surgeries down the line. What an I going to do at 60, get a new set of plastic tits or let what will be utterly destroyed hang on my chest when the old ones have to come out? It really worries me. And I dont like fake boobs to be honest, I dont want that melons on my chest look. I just want back the boobs I used to have. But to fix the emptiness of the skin, the advice I've had so far is that Id need round implants, not the more natural teardrop shaped ones. I also dont want bigger boobs than I have because I think big boobs just make you look fatter again. I dont really like big boobs.

But I look down at my breasts, yeah, I have a bra on and they sit puddled in there, like two old deflated sacks of skin, its REALLY ugly. I cant even show off my cleavage because its so loose and flaccid.

So I dont know, but I'll probably get implants if necessary.