Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would you get breast implant.....??

Would you get breast implants after weight loss??  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get breast implants after weight loss??

• Yes definatly, ive worked hard to get where i am, why not!
    • No, im happy the way they are.
    • Maybe.....im not to sure.

Mastopexy, is the technical term that doctors use for what we call "breast lift." A Tummy Tuck is called "abdominoplasty," this is another term you will see a lot when you start considering and reading about plastic surgical procedures.

ahh thanx! so is augmentation with an implant then? (You learn somthing new everyday!):cursing:

If you are ginormous, then what am I at 34J? My largest used to be a 48H/I. LOL:biggrin:

For many years I wore the wrong cup size because the stores only carry DD/F at most. I always bought my band size too big so the cups would fit, but that only contributed to bad support and contributed to my sag :Dancing_sad:( Once I had been properly measured and discovered my true size I have had to had to order my bras.

I have found a wonderful company who I oder my bras from and even will cut them down for me so I can get the best fit. Currently for a soft cup I oder a 36H and have it cut down to 33 inches which comes to an I cup. (because I love this bra and it does not come in my size).

I can find plenty of underwire cups in my size, so now I am begining to have fun for the first time in my life finding "pretty" & "sexy" bras - no more beigh/white for me!!

I want a lift w/ implants but not sure how large I want to stay. Maybe a DDD :cursing:

Hi, there XX Be gone

Can you share the name of the bra company that you mentioned or a website address? Sound like a great resource.:ohmy:

Thanks, Bandedgirl08

Hi, there XX Be gone

Can you share the name of the bra company that you mentioned or a website address? Sound like a great resource.:cursing:

Thanks, Bandedgirl08

I have been buying from www.brasthatfit.net Ask for Rita (owner) and tell her that Julie from Cali sent you. She is awesome - I have built a good customer relationship w/ her & at times when I order my bra, if I am interested in a new style, she will send it along w/ my bra so I can 'try it on,' if I like I keep, if not I send it back. This was after years of odering.

When I order I give her my EXACT size of my rib cage under my breast and I pull it snug. Then I measure my breast in my best fitting bra and measure this on the looser side (what works best for me) I am a 33in rib and 41in breast. Very difficult to find a soft cup in that size. Being as large as I am I have thrown away $$ on trying to find the best fitting bra. I have one that i LOVE, but because it does not come in my size any longer, I have Rita cut it down for me. I order a 38H and have her cut it down to 33inch, which is like wearing a 34J(us) http://yhst-12634472567239.stores.yahoo.net/go40nu.html

The work looks as if it came from the manufacture, and the first time I had her do this I called and questioned if they really cut it down. :ohmy:)

I have recently ordered my first underwire bra in over 14years - I ordered a 34GG/J (UK sizing) Elomi/Goddess 5810 Cocoa Underwire Bra

It fits well and the wires don't poke out or cut into my side or crush my ribs (guessw that is because I am properly fitted). The band is a little looser than snug and in about 10-15 lbs will begin ridding up because I have lost rib size. The only thing w/ this bra and most underwire like this I was not used to not having cleaveage. :Dancing_sad:) I seem flat, but it gives a great support and lift - I wear it when I go swimming under a favoriate tank or swimsuit.

Another company that i have been looking at but never order from is www.bravissimo.com This is over in the UK I Beleive. Their band size ranges from 28 - 40 and cups

D - L (but UK sizes) I havent order from them yet due to $$ and I am still changing a bra size every 2-3 months, but plan on buying a few outfits when I am at goal.

I personally want to find a professional bra maker in my area, but because they are so expensive ($100+/_) I am waiting until I am at goal.

I have always been small chested even at my heaviest so now that I am losing weight they are getting smaller and smaller. So yes I would definitely get implants as long as finances allow when im ready for that step in my life. if they were giving them away I would be the first chick in line!!

Frangipani - when I read your post on the first page I was thinking, Oh God, don't go too big. One of my friends got enormous implants last year. She told no one. She went from a small B to an enormous D. She looks foolish. EVERYONE is talking. How can she think people don't know. OMG, she looks ridiculous !!!!!

On your later post, I realized you've researched, you know exactly what you're doing.

Jacqui - Just go for a consult. They know exactly what they can do for you. I also agreed big boobs make you look fat. I don't like big giant boobs. I've had them for almost 30 years now. OMG, while breast feeding, I had to make sure I didn't smother my baby. It was a major production.

gg2007- This thread is a hoot, thanks for starting it. I need this now, cause I'm very nervous about surgery Friday.

Ok ladies help me - now I am "scared" What does a DD or DDD look like? For a true measure?

I know when I am at goal (around 150lbs) My girls should not say as big as they are "J" (I have hips that help balance it out). But I am afraid of feeling as though I have had a masectomy (begining to fee that way now - until I look in the mirror ;o) ).

I would love to see what a 32 D/DD/DDD looks like - if any of you out there are in that range, would you mind posting pics? CLothes on is fine w/ tight fitting shirts and if you dare bare naked ladies are ok too :cursing:) (should I post this somewhere else?)

gg2007- This thread is a hoot, thanks for starting it. I need this now, cause I'm very nervous about surgery Friday.

Your welcome hun:wink2:, wish you all the best for surgery on fri! (((((hugz)))))

XX - Go to makemeheal.com and you can see before and after breast reduction pictures. I want to be a D, no bigger. I want to fit in pretty bras. I do not want to be smaller than a D, because I have always had enormous bazonkas. I do not want to change my complete image. I still what to be, "one of those girls that can't see her feet." I just don't want to be circus clown big anymore. My size now is about the size of a honeydew melon.

Hi, there XX

You crack me up, what a hoot. You have a way with words, and thank you so much for all the info about the Bra companies. I be checking it all out and let you know how it goes. It is great to have a fun and smart band sister like you on here. Have a super week. Hold on to your heels, it's getting crazy in the powder room...

Hell yeah, I would get a lift and implants. Once I hit puberty I think my breasts just kinda stopped. So hopefully my weight loss will help any type of breast surgery be covered by my insurance. :angry:

links im the same as you...my boobs have been the same size since I was like 10. They were big then when my body was smaller but now they are just small.

Hi, there XX

You crack me up, what a hoot. You have a way with words, and thank you so much for all the info about the Bra companies. I be checking it all out and let you know how it goes. It is great to have a fun and smart band sister like you on here. Have a super week. Hold on to your heels, it's getting crazy in the powder room...

Thanks - thats another thing I am looking forward too - wearing skinny heals :angry:) no more 2inch plat forms for me! Give me those 3.5 in skinnies :smile:)

Frangipani - when I read your post on the first page I was thinking, Oh God, don't go too big. One of my friends got enormous implants last year. She told no one. She went from a small B to an enormous D. She looks foolish. EVERYONE is talking. How can she think people don't know. OMG, she looks ridiculous !!!!!

On your later post, I realized you've researched, you know exactly what you're doing.

I'm very nervous about surgery Friday.

Mango, best of luck to you on Friday. I'm sending quick healing vibes your way!!!

You'll do great I'm sure, but please post an update as soon as you are able to!

Yeah, I was just kidding about the size. A "full" C is as large as I will go because my basic body frame is fairly small. The only reason I bumped up to a full "C" is because I started thinking about it, and I realized that if I am going to go to the time, trouble and expense of having this done, I want at least a little something showing -- so I thought a full C cup would do the trick.

That said, I'm really glad you posted what you did, because it can be easy to get caught up in the enthusiasm of the moment, and I will remember your friend when I have my "implant fitting" next Wednesday.

Best of luck, and we look forward to hearing that you got through the surgery with flying colors, are feeling fine, and loving your new bustline!!!

Edited by Frangipani

ahh thanx! so is augmentation with an implant then? (You learn somthing new everyday!):angry:

Yes, GG, that's right.

:smile::smile::lol: