Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's Getting Banded in July?

Oh my gosh! I just scheduled my surgery for July 23rd with Dr. Aceves...I bought the plane tickets which really REALLY makes it real!(how many times can you say "real" in one sentence?) I have so many butterflies in my tummy!!

Someone

I'm going by myself too. Oh! I checked out your web, You look great, You don't even look like you need lap band. But good luck anyway, I think we're all scared alittle but excited at the same time. It's like when you were a kid waiting for santa.

try the pre op forum maybe you'll find it there i remember seeing it just not sure where

Are you going to the same place as I am? I don't even know the doctor's name. I didn't even have insurance cause I am self employed. My husband called and we are getting insurance on July 1st. Just in case. My package included the air fare. Did you chose one that didn't?

YES, yes JULY 15 is when I get banded. I start Optifast in about a week the 29th. This part is making me nervous. BUT I WILL DO WHATEVER I have to do. It's been a long emotional haul for me. I have CIGNA Insurance and I have been so worried that after all these tests and everything else I've been through that they may deny me on some minor something... My doctor, nutrionist have told me not to worry about it that I'm covered but I don't think I could handle the disappointment.

I understand how you feel. For me it's more that I worry they'll find something wrong with me that will delay or stop the surgery. As far as I know I'm basically healthy, but after working so long and so hard to get approved, I suppose it is natural to worry that it will be taken away.

Orea

Updated Banding in July

[June 30 fluffbgone who’s here because I like the name!]

1 wsw27

1 tillydog

1 doedoe1961

2 minidriver

2 slim2be

2 BethO

2 mrsgriffin2u

2 trudei

2 Barbiek

2 annabella

2 SanDiegoSusan

2 anita reyna

3 BigBander

3 scoutmama

3 2GoodDogs

4 joiful

7 ginnyc

8 blaze 21

8 Louisville Lesa

8 zeama

8 cinda

9 Sarv

9 MarylandMommy

9 siouxsie Sioux

9 Rivieramaya05

10 sallen21

10 Goobe

10 2Blite4life

11 wstone

11 falloons

11 melallot

14 MaidMarion

14 Chellets

15 Fearless55

15 Flowerpurr

15 lynlynkr

15 pschmolle

15 perfectforme

16 eyespy

16 lisainbohemia

16 lotzasunshine

16 SciTeach

16 lynlynkr

16 michkor

17 3m’smom

17 tnag86

18 toogoode4u

21 clayverde

22 zillyanne

22 TeriVA

22 kimaly

22 lleighton5

22 Choromom

23 BABOOMER

23 shellbell99

24 nyllrap

24 linksmom

24 lisadental

25 Kiki220

25 Nachtigall

28 splfrd

28 mamanmidwife

29 Cherub

30 orea15

Joiful, no, I'm not sure I've heard of your place. my DR. is Dr. Rod in Juarez I do think you should find out who your DR. is. I did a lot of research on mine. pros & cons his stats, ed. and so forth.cost was 7000.00 all inclusive except air I live in va. round trip was 539.00. I was wondering how you chose your DR.

Oh my goodness there are a ton of July Butterflies. I have to say I am getting soooooo nervous and so excited, at this point I really just want to get the surgery part behind me.

Thank you that was nice of you to say I look great. I once modeled bikinis so , I now weigh over 200 and see not end in sight. I have been fighting an eating disorder for 30 years I want it over with. Even thought about tatooing myself -BANDED JULY 4 2008. I hate tatoos for myself but I feel like I am going to finally have some relief and some help with this! I think I may get a ring with the date on the inside of it.

speaking as a tatooed woman(10 times over)if your not into them deffently go with the ring. PS I love mine, they all tell the story of my life. sometimes good sometimes bad lol. I'm really proud & Happy & excited ect. ect. ect. But don't think i'm adding it to my tats. Lots of luck !!!

YEA!!! more and more Butterflies everyday, How many July Butterflies are going to Lap band conferance in Houston in Oct?