Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Linda - Candice is NUTTSO !!!! I know her personally !!!! She's totally whacked !!!! lol -- not really - just normal crazy like the rest of us ...

Apples - We all know what happens to families when someone dies – and it’s not a pretty site – My Sister now isn’t even talking to me – for what who knows – so it is what it is – and her health is failing

Hugs and come an vent all you want – you are free to say anything you want !!!!

Laura How cool that you and your mom took a road trip – that’s what I miss the most about my my dieing so young – we never had the chance to have a real grownup relationship…

Ok Great –now we know you are a control freak – I think we all are in our own ways :0)

Charlene – So glad to know your pain issues aren’t acting up….

Well gotta get back at it cbl

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!! Why is it that siblings get soooooooooooooooo funky at a time like this. Pulling together would be a better option.

So...let's all say this little prayer together:

God grant me and DH the strength to NOT knock the ones misbehaving on their A$$. (Is it OK to say God and A$$ in the same sentence? Don't want to get struck down). Thank you for listening, God. Amen

Grief takes on many faces. When my inlaws died within two months of each other everyone played nice. Once they were in the ground all the unresolved conflicts surfaced. My SIL and BIL have not spoken to each other in five years. I don't see that conflict ever being resolved because my inlaws created it. I pray your DH and you get through this peacefully, but if you have to kick some A$$..........God will forgive and forget.

I wish I lived near by so I could help. HUGS!!!!!!

So true Linda, Arlene, Janet and Great. Times like this bring out the not so good in ppl. It's a time to Celebrate that life that was lived and forget the CRAP. I guess some ppl do not have the ability to do that.

I'm off to feed the family. I feel like the white tornado today with what I have had to accomplish, and, with no sleep. Will have to take a day to recoup.

You all have a nice relaxing evening. Love ya!

Apples, I admire you and the strength and wisdom you have. You always keep things in perspective and have your priorities in order, even in times of great stress and mouth pain.

Thought you folks in more humid climates would get a kick out of this. Remember how I told you we whine when our humidity gets into double digits. Well it's outrageous today at about 50%. It's the big weather story on the news, they are showing pics of the haze, etc. LOL We had a few light showers this afternoon and the humidity is sticking around. I like the hot and dry.

Janet, you would have to go and ask how the gym is going on a day I didn't go. I played hookey today, but I vaccuumed and cleaned, but that's not much I know. If I don't go camping tomorrow I will for sure go and if I do, I will hike.

Apples, I admire you and the strength and wisdom you have. You always keep things in perspective and have your priorities in order, even in times of great stress and mouth pain.

Thought you folks in more humid climates would get a kick out of this. Remember how I told you we whine when our humidity gets into double digits. Well it's outrageous today at about 50%. It's the big weather story on the news, they are showing pics of the haze, etc. LOL We had a few light showers this afternoon and the humidity is sticking around. I like the hot and dry.

Janet, you would have to go and ask how the gym is going on a day I didn't go. I played hookey today, but I vaccuumed and cleaned, but that's not much I know. If I don't go camping tomorrow I will for sure go and if I do, I will hike.

We had a fairly dry day today. The humidity was 76%. lol.....I walk at 6am and 8pm. The humidity kicks my butt!

Oh, my DD tripped in a parking lot and fell. She is really scratched up, but the baby is fine. It really scared her. She is due in six weeks. I better finish that baby aphgan. Ugh! I told you I don't like to do aphgans. I have to start on a quilt for her too. My DD decided on a name.....Bethany Ann. I love it! Has your DD started thinking of names?

Arlene, glad your DD and the baby are fine. My DD has sortta talked of some names but not much yet. She was trying to think of a C or a D name. She's an A, her DH is a B and their last name is a C, so she thought they could be either A, B, C or A & B C____, and then kids D, E, etc. LOL She has her first ultrasound in 2 weeks and is very anxious for that.

I don't know how you do that TX humidity. From what you said previously San Antonio isn't even that humid. We thought it was horrible. LOL

Great - Girl you could have gone to the gym and still cleaned house - that's a sorry excuse :rolleyes: I go early then come home and clean ..:thumbup:

We had a fairly dry day today. The humidity was 76%. lol.....I walk at 6am and 8pm. The humidity kicks my butt!

Oh, my DD tripped in a parking lot and fell. She is really scratched up, but the baby is fine. It really scared her. She is due in six weeks. I better finish that baby aphgan. Ugh! I told you I don't like to do aphgans. I have to start on a quilt for her too. My DD decided on a name.....Bethany Ann. I love it! Has your DD started thinking of names?

Charlene - OMG how scary- glad all is ok - Love the name

PROUD OF YOU FOR WALKING IN 76% HUMIDITY !!!!

Arlene, glad your DD and the baby are fine. My DD has sortta talked of some names but not much yet. She was trying to think of a C or a D name. She's an A, her DH is a B and their last name is a C, so she thought they could be either A, B, C or A & B C____, and then kids D, E, etc. LOL She has her first ultrasound in 2 weeks and is very anxious for that.

I don't know how you do that TX humidity. From what you said previously San Antonio isn't even that humid. We thought it was horrible. LOL

Great - that's cute about the names - how many kids do they want..

Well no gym for me but hell I have been Sun - Mon - Tues - 2x Wed and go again tomorrow.. I'm pooped - I have towels folded - dinner almost done - I could go to sleep right now..

Hi girls, you were busy today.... Apples, you are such a good friend and now I see a good in-law.... feeding all those fueding people..... I agree with whoever said that God will forgive and forget.... I'm thinking He will probably even help at some point!!!!!! You hang in there and just remember we all love you lots...

Laura K and Arlene, and all you gals doing the great exercising... Good for you... Wish I could.... I've had minimal pain the last few days until today... Wrangled Mimi a bit in Wal-Mart by myself today... and of course now I have pain tonight.... DD just had to talk on cell for a bit alone.... I'm sure wishing I'd have stayed out of the toy department..... dumb Gramma.....

Laura, I'm feeling for you with the menopause issues.. I was fortunate to not suffer from this and when the doc told me I was post-mnenopausal I said I didn't know I had it.... I was a lucky one...... You hang in there... this too shall pass.............eventually....

Peaches....is it Candice????? I'm sure glad you got that out.... Sounds like you needed to vent a bit and we are good listeners...

I just finished a bunch of church bill paying and then a little more paperwork and I'm ready for my chair and some more pain meds..... You all have a good night.... Apples, sleep well tonight... you need it..... Hugs to all..... Julie

Wow, Great...that is such a sweet compliment....it comes at a good time as I spent the day thinking that I just can't keep all of it together anymore. I guess I will take what you said and run with it. All I know is after completing what I did today on not a lick of sleep last night, I get the gold star for today for being the best multi-tasker that I know:lol:

Thanks, Julie...such kind words.

Laura....welcome to Hot Flash Land! Only bit of advice I have is that ALWAYS blame those childish outbursts you might have on menopause. No one is going to argue with a menopausal women. (Speaking from experience here and so happy the emotional spikes and lows are behind me....now to figure out a way to ditch the flashes)

It's 10 p.m. your time Apples - go to bed - get some rest - I bet you 1 million bucks - we all wish we had your strength.. You are the strongest women I know - the most gracious in the face of all that mess.. Eat your oatmeal and get some rest - just know that you will always have us to vent to and I know that God understands venting his own son did it (father why have you forsaken me) -- and where does he sit today (up there on the right side of his Dad)... And we are all God's children .. Hugs & Love to my Idol !!! :rolleyes:

This just in

guilty on all 9 counts!

That's the jury verdict on DH's carjacker. That's a relief, sentencing is in Sept. we may go back for that.

This just in

guilty on all 9 counts!

That's the jury verdict on DH's carjacker. That's a relief, sentencing is in Sept. we may go back for that.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and I know DH is relieved! Great news!

Apples & Janet~ you are both my heros. HUGS.......

I didn't exercise today either (while we are confessing), but I had enough power surges to run a small country! Changed shirts 7 times and took 3 showers. Hell, that's exercise. : ) I am planning on going to the gym tomorrow if I get sleep. Nite nite. peas

Apples, you are better than a gold star multi-tasker. Kick some A$$ if it is needed. Families suck some times.

Charlene, glad your DD is ok, that is scary.

Great, yahoo another scumbag off the streets. Glad it is settled for your DH.

Janet, You are the exercise queen.

Julie, you are always so busy, that is exercise.

I only walked on lunch today. Tomorrow working on my adopted flower bed uptown and walking and boating.

Things seem to be going good with the old/new BF. We are doing a lot of talking seeing where it is going. Not jumping into anything, but it is a start.

LauraK

Great - Yea !!!

Laura - Hate to tell you doesn't count = but hugs all the same - get some sleeping pills !!!

Ok - new thing here - I am going to have roll call every day on who has gotten their exercise - for maintaining pple 3 days a week (or more if you want - Apples is excluded due to the fact that her metabolism does all her exercise) those of you who are still in your weight loss phase minimum 4 days and you should really push for 5...