Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

OK Girls....this is going to be a "Me" post. Don't have time to talk much but I did get caught up on all your posts since being gone. Sad to say, I am about ready to be on my way out the door again until next Tuesday.

Great NSV a bit ago. We have been having a very hot, hot spell. I just spent 2.5 hours in the hot sun tending to my flower beds and enjoyed it. No sweating, no passing out, no passing away. And, all this at 97 degrees. 2 yrs ago DH would have been planning a funeral (a very eloquent one, I would hope).

Anyway, love you all. Driving to the lake this afternoon with puppa. 8am dental appt and only 27 miles from lake place but 70 from home. That's where I want to be anyway when I am recouping from this next procedure (s). I see this entire process not a lot different than getting to goal. Hurdles to jump, pain to be gone through, etc.

I sooooooooooooooooooo miss you guys. Told DH today that I am going to try to find a way to get internet up there. I'm at a loss on how to do it. I think I should look into the phone thing and hook it up to laptop? Eva? Would that be a possibility?????

OK...gotta run. Thanks for all the well-wishes with this mouth of mine. Protein Shakes for a few days. I am one that misses chewing and cannot stand to miss a meal. Boohoo...poor me!

I feel awful not talking to all of you and responding to your posts.

Thanks for sharing the photos, Julie. Nice job. I also love that shade of green. Talk to you all soon. Sending the love

First off, Apples I know they told me that my new cell phone could 'tether' to my laptop and be it's modem. Maybe that's a possibilty?? Good luck on the next tooth procedure and have a great time at the lake.

Linda, great pics. I just thought you had a tatoo on your arm! LOL

Well I am back in SLC after the weekend in DEN. Had a good visit. Am exhausted. I've read all the posts but just not enough time to post to all of them. did have a question though, and I hope it's not a dumb one. What are 12 steps that everyone is talking about???

Will post more about the trial etc. later.

First off, Apples I know they told me that my new cell phone could 'tether' to my laptop and be it's modem. Maybe that's a possibilty?? Good luck on the next tooth procedure and have a great time at the lake.

Linda, great pics. I just thought you had a tatoo on your arm! LOL

Well I am back in SLC after the weekend in DEN. Had a good visit. Am exhausted. I've read all the posts but just not enough time to post to all of them. did have a question though, and I hope it's not a dumb one. What are 12 steps that everyone is talking about???

Will post more about the trial etc. later.

Not a dumb question but a cute one. All I can say is that you haven't been exposed to anyone really close to you that has a drug or alcohol problem if you don't know what the 12-step program. All I can say about that is lucky you. :) I am sure someone else with exposure to the program could explain a bit better than I. I had a couple of neighbors over the weekend that could have joined the program:lol:

Good Morning Gang... Happy Tuesday !!!! Only 3 more days til the weekend... I live for them ;0) Not much to report - had my Soup for dinner (will have for lunch today ;0) watched Boston Med and went to bed.

Gwen hope you are feeling better today - Tell us how you doc appt goes..

Linda posted some nice pic's on fb of her nieces wedding..

Greats DH testified - it went well she posted on FB..

Phyl When is Joyce suppose to get here internet back

Well got hit the shower cbl

Hi! Very quiet day here today. Nice weather. We took our lake loop excursion early today. Zoey enjoys that so much!

Joyce said her internet should be fixed by the time she gets back from vacation. But I don't remember when that is!

Me too! Me too! Me too! Even if it just has to be short and sweet. But, the offer still stands on buying you and DH lunch or dinner. Better keep a tight hold on Zoey though!:)

We'll be taking I-90 all the way to I-94. Then we cut south to visit a friend in Madison WI. I'll keep you all posted.

Just popping in to say hi! Welcome back Apples!!!! Glad the party was a hit- you are the best hostess! Would LOVE to go to one of your parties. : ) Janet, soup will be on my menu tonight. On my way to get a fill. Wish me luck. : ) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! xoxo Peas

We are all in soup mode I guess! I decided I wanted to make white chicken chili yesterday. Saw a packet of seasoning in the grocery store. Didn't exactly follow the directions. It said to saute the chicken... I already had rotisserie chicken that was cooked and in the freezer. Then it said 1 cup water.. but I thought it was too thick. So I added 2 cans of FF, low sodium chicken broth. And I added 2 cans of white Beans instead of 1.... 1 Cannelloni and one Navy Beans. And I added some sauteed onion, garlic and yellow bell pepper, and some carrots. It was really good.

First picture from left to right is my SIL, DB, Me at wedding.

Second picture from right to left is me, DN, DS, BIL at an art festival.

Third picture is DB, Me and DS at wedding.

Fourth from L to R is nephew's gf, nephew (brother's son), neice (brother's daughter), DS (mother of bride), SIL, BIL (father of bride), DB, Nephew (brother of bride), me and Neice (bride -- in her going away outfit).

Great pictures!! Enjoyed seeing them.

You look GREAT!!

OK Girls....this is going to be a "Me" post. Don't have time to talk much but I did get caught up on all your posts since being gone. Sad to say, I am about ready to be on my way out the door again until next Tuesday.

Great NSV a bit ago. We have been having a very hot, hot spell. I just spent 2.5 hours in the hot sun tending to my flower beds and enjoyed it. No sweating, no passing out, no passing away. And, all this at 97 degrees. 2 yrs ago DH would have been planning a funeral (a very eloquent one, I would hope).

Anyway, love you all. Driving to the lake this afternoon with puppa. 8am dental appt and only 27 miles from lake place but 70 from home. That's where I want to be anyway when I am recouping from this next procedure (s). I see this entire process not a lot different than getting to goal. Hurdles to jump, pain to be gone through, etc.

I sooooooooooooooooooo miss you guys. Told DH today that I am going to try to find a way to get internet up there. I'm at a loss on how to do it. I think I should look into the phone thing and hook it up to laptop? Eva? Would that be a possibility?????

OK...gotta run. Thanks for all the well-wishes with this mouth of mine. Protein Shakes for a few days. I am one that misses chewing and cannot stand to miss a meal. Boohoo...poor me! I feel awful not talking to all of you and responding to your posts.

Thanks for sharing the photos, Julie. Nice job. I also love that shade of green. Talk to you all soon. Sending the love

We will miss you! Hugs on the dental work!! Hope you can figure out how to get internet at the lake!!

547.gif

Guess it's later, we were on our way out the door on my last post to pick up my furbabies from boarding but DH just got a phone call and sounds like it will be awhile. I need his help to pick up 2 big dogs after a few days at the kennel, they will be way too hyper and excited for me to handle alone.

The trial was very interesting and very maddening at the same time. I just don't understand how the defense attorney can defend him and how disgusting he was in his tactics. I know many of my feelings are coming from being too emotionally involved in this case, I know that everyone is entitled to a fair trial, but this is the man that had a gun to my husbands head so my heart is ruling my head on this one. DH did very well on the stand though, as much as the defense atty tried to trip him up, he didn't. He would twist DH's words so much. He even went so far as to say that they really didn't try and take DH's car because DH got out of it and the bad guys didn't take the keys or get in. DH goes, 'well I disagree' and the atty asked why? DH say's, BECAUSE I HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD'. The jury will get the case probably tomorrow. The district atty will call DH and let him know the verdict, he is charged with 9 charges, most of them felonies.

Our time in Denver went fast, but we had a nice visit with both kids and did our Fantasy Football draft and had a little pizza party doing that. I am a little concerned about DD today, she stayed home from work today and was having some pain in the pelvic area, she has a call into the OB. I just pray she has no complications. Her MIL (a nurse) thinks it sounds like something to do with ligaments.

I have some more travel plans in the works, Hawaii in a few weeks and I think Paris either the 2nd or 3rd weekend in Sept. and Maine (hopefully) in Oct. So the fun part of DH's job is beginning for me! I hope the dogs did well with boarding as that is going to be the toughest part.

Oh, speaking of dogs, I got a new grandpuppy. DS adopted a 6 yr old Jack Russell from the shelter. It's name was Jack but he wants to call it Buddy. It really doesn't respond to anything right now. It's so cute.

Survived my fill. 1cc put in. On liquids for 24 hrs. (maybe sympathy for Apples?!) Ready to get going on losing again. Phyl- I made chicken veggie Soup today. Soup mode! LOL

Linda~ LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! You look amazing! (even with the tatoo of a bruise! LOL)

Julie~ I just checked Jewel's vlog and last one was in mid June from what I could tell. Hmmm.. Hope she is ok.

Great~ Your trips sound great! I miss Paris. Our was too quick. Let me know what you want to see and I can send you some info. Are you adventurous and will do the Metro (subway)?

The boys are swimming. A good activity after camp and TKD. Will CBL.. Laura

Not a dumb question but a cute one. All I can say is that you haven't been exposed to anyone really close to you that has a drug or alcohol problem if you don't know what the 12-step program. All I can say about that is lucky you. :) I am sure someone else with exposure to the program could explain a bit better than I. I had a couple of neighbors over the weekend that could have joined the program:lol:

Well that was what I was sortta thinking it had something to do with that, but then I saw it in reference to OA as well and that confused me. Yes I guess I am lucky in that regard that no one close to me has been through that, though probably a sibling could join the program.

Survived my fill. 1cc put in. On liquids for 24 hrs. (maybe sympathy for Apples?!) Ready to get going on losing again. Phyl- I made chicken veggie Soup today. Soup mode! LOL

Linda~ LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! You look amazing! (even with the tatoo of a bruise! LOL)

Julie~ I just checked Jewel's vlog and last one was in mid June from what I could tell. Hmmm.. Hope she is ok.

Great~ Your trips sound great! I miss Paris. Our was too quick. Let me know what you want to see and I can send you some info. Are you adventurous and will do the Metro (subway)?

The boys are swimming. A good activity after camp and TKD. Will CBL.. Laura

Yes Laura, we would like to try and take the Metro. We will be there 2 days, I want to go up the Eifel Tower, stop at a cafe near it, and see the Louvre though the time we have won't give it justice. I am hoping DH will have a good time and want to go back. Also, would like to stay convenient to do those things but don't want to spend a huge huge amount on a hotel. Any suggestions?

We are back from picking up the dogs and they did great. That was a relief. I made reservations for them for August and also the holidays.

Linda,

Great pics. I've got "tattoo's" all over my legs. They're called varicose veins.

Laura,

OA also follows the 12 steps. They consider food addiction to be just as debilitating as the other addictions.

Apples,

Owwww! Hope you can keep your weight up through all this.

Gotta go!

CBL

Cheri

Hello All,

Just a quick post. All went exceedingly well at the doctors today. He said everything that I am experiencing is normal.

He said the woozy feelings, slight headaches and lethargy will last some time. It is my body adjusting itself to the band, change in eating pattern, etc.

I felt so relieved and ecstatic when I left his office. He had a better scale than my gp who I saw yesterday. His scale said I lost more.

So I guess you can say I am flying high once again. He also reminded me that when I decided to have this surgery, I signed a five year contract with them.

That is it from here. I am going to crash.

Thank you all.

Gwendolyn Smythe

Hi gang! We have had a lot of thunderstorms the last two days and my computer has been messed up. I have managed to get my walks in between the claps of thunder.

Linda........girl, you looked gorgeous! Love the pics!

Apples, I guess I missed you.......Boo! I will say a prayer for you tomorrow. You are so brave.

Great,......I am glad your DH got through the trial. I know you must have been sweating bullets. Wow, Paris, Hawaii, Maine.....woohoo for you!

Laura, I hope the fill kick starts your weight. Those plateaus are bummers.

Gwen, I am glad everything is okay. Getting your Water in is key to weight loss.

Julie, thanks for the list!

Janet, followed your menu today. Fish, tuna, eggbeaters....oops no veggies... just strawberries. I did have a 100cal popcorn. Yeah, Dr Davis would fuss, but I didn't have much time today. I helped my friend that had a hip replacement last week. She is doing great. Also, after cleaning the kitchen cabinets and drawers......I have moved on to closets. I did get the clothes out, but I think that it will take one more day. I just don't know what to do with all the toys. Ugh!

Apples, check to see if Hughes net is up there. They are a satellite service offered in a lot of places that regular internet is not. I emailed you a link. Good luck with the dental appointment and we'll miss you.

Gwendolyn, glad you had good news from the doc. It does take a while. I was good the first week out and then crashed big time the second and by the third week, I was starting to come back.

Phyl, I want to go on the lake run with you. Sounds wonderful.

Great, keeping my fingers crossed that the bad man goes to jail for a long time. Glad the doggies are home safe and sound. And I love your travel plans. I'm going to Baltimore the end of August and the Vegas in October and Ohio in November...Paris sounds better.

Laura, that tree got more dirt tonight. I still have more shoveling to do, but the roots are protected now.

I know there are so many more posts to respond to but I am majorly burned out tonight. The in-laws left today and I'm sad, but glad to have my house back. I walked all over the U of A this morning for work and work has been very busy and stressful. Everyone wants everything now and I'm just not willing to work 12-14 hours a day to get it done. One of the things I'm working on is a repair to a cut cable. I'm replacing a section of cable , around 700 feet and the job costs are already around $65,000 and I'm not done pricing it yet. Blows me away when stuff costs this much. I also got the go ahead on another job that will probably be twice that much. Is the weekend here yet?

Gotta finish my dinner and chill. Hope you guys have a wonderful night.

Eva

Good Evening Gang..

Gwen glad all went well at the doctors !!!

Eva - Ya I know I see those bills when one of my insured cuts a phone line ;0)

Charlene - Doing good girl - I'm no doctor but imho you can't live on Protein and veggies alone - you gotta have some starch - not alot but some - I'm having my chicken Soup - was going to have a chick taco - but decided to pass on the tortilla and cheese - this way I can have popcorn and a lite ice cream..

Great - our world traveler ;0) how fun !!! You are a lucky chick not to know about 12 steps!!! OA AA NA Shopping Gambling sex - follow the 12 steps - and I know pple in most of those categories -

Linda Glad you are back - saw the pics on fb - you resemble your sister..

Well back from boot camp - tomorrow weight & yoga - Thursday rest and Friday Zumba again..

Cheri - I got a spider one on one of my legs too

Guess I've led a pretty sheltered life, though DH would just say I am incredibly naive. He wonders at times how I got through HS not knowing about some of the stuff that went on there (remember we graduated together). But I have experienced a lot of different places and cultures so I'm not that sheltered. LOL

I can't remember if I posted earlier or not that DD was having some pelvic pain, she called the OB and guess it was nothing. He said if it got worse or there was blood to call back but it sounded like the pain she had was sortta normal? She's feeling much better tonight. Her job is incrediblyl stressful and her DH is begging her to quit. She's hanging in there for some big bonus check that is supposed to happen this summer still.

DS on the otherhand has a 2nd interview for a major promotion at his job in the morning so if you can send him good luck vibes and prayers.

Well it's almost 10 and I am beat, gonna go hit the sack.

Hi girls, I have a little alone time before bed and thought I would check in again..... Apples, dear girl, we'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying you have fingers left after the dentist appointment.... Gripping the chair handle that hard could hurt your hands.... You are so brave and we respect you for it.... You're just going to be a real knock out soon...... You've been beautiful your whole life, but this will just complete the job in your own mind.... I'm so happy for you....

Thanks for all the compliments on my little house re-do... I'm very happy with it and DH did a great job... I can take no credit except for the ideas...... We lead a very simple life and I have simple country tastes.... Our house is a home and we live in it...... It's very comfy now and makes me smile..... I guess that's all that matters.... One day I may need to have my laundry upstairs, but will deal with that when the time comes.....

Linda, great pictures... Sounds like you had a great time..... You look beautiful..... Can't wait to finally meet face to face.....

Lori, glad you are home again and DH's ordeal is mostly behind him..... You must have been so proud of him to stand his ground against a tricky defense atty..... Good for him..... I remember when we had to take our dog to a kennel when we went to Germany one time.... The poor guy was so lonesome and wouldn't eat unless the teenage daughter of the owners would do it... DD was that age then.... and when DH went to get him it was amazing... DH just hollered his name and he jumped about 6 feet straight up trying to get to him... He was a big dog, 115 pounds of catahoulla with long black hair.... great dog, but he lost his battle with age almost 2 years ago now.... I do miss him some days, but don't miss being tied down... My cats are easier to leave for a couple days....

Janet, you have such a busy schedule..... but you do so very well..... what a great role model you are... Wish I could do a 1/4 of what you do..... Maybe some day...

Eva, your work sounds very demanding..... No wonder you are wishing for a change down the road a bit... I hope your idea about internet for Apples works.. Would be so great to have her full-time..... You take it easy now....

Oh, Arlene, just hearing about you cleaning cupboards and closets makes me feel guilty.... Mine need it badly, but just don't dare do too much these days... I figure it won't go anywhere and will be there when I'm ready.... It's a sure thing no one else will do it for me.... It's such a good feeling to get it done and know your house is really clean... I need to dust and remove dust bunnies from my office sometime soon... It's getting grose.... That room didn't get any remodeling so it's still a mess....

Gwen, so glad you had a good day at the doctor.... WTG on the weight loss.... It's always nice to find a friendly scale....

Laura, good luck with your new fill..... I've been pbing a lot lately.... don't know what's up with that..... I do know I need to pay more attention.... I've been lazy for quite some time now feeling sorry for myself because of this pain mess....... Needs to stop!!

I had my Mimi here this afternoon and it went well..... Mother and I worked on flowers for the wedding... Had my ex-SIL over to help me figure things out... She did all of mine back 15 years ago and she has an eye for it... We are still friendly and she offered to help... We decided on what to do and now she will do the bridesmaids boquets and DD's..... What a relief.... I can handle the little ones for the groomsmen and other wedding party members..... So I'm feeling better about that.... DD finalized her invitations today and now just need to come up with a number.... She is doing the Christmas card type with a picture and we are getting them at Wal-mart..... DD has simple tastes just like me... I had my uncle design mine and then do calligraphy and we just had copies made at the printer.... Was so simple and very special..... I'm starting to think a lot about food now.... It's less than 3 months now and need to have a plan in mind in case I'm not able to do most of the cooking.... I will start doing some of the baking soon and put in the freezer.. I will be baking bars and cookies.... I'm thinking we will be planning on 300 or so but won't know for a while yet..... But things are coming together and I'm comfortable at this time... DD told me today that she found someone to take charge of the girls when they get tired and need to go home to bed.... I was releived that she wasn't expecting me to do that!!!!

I had a scary experience with DD's little puppy last night.... She and DH took the girls to the swimming pool in the evening and she brought the pup over to my deck... Hooked his leash under a chair leg... He is a little beagle so about 10-12 pounds.... I watched as he tangled himself in the chair legs as they left and started barking.. I walked away from the door for a minute and the barking stopped...... I was curious and figured I should go untangle him.... Well, to my horror all I could see was the leash hanging over the bottom booard on the deck...(We have ours horizontal like a fence...) OMG, I could just see the little guy being hanged to death over the edge.... So I "ran" down the steps to save him wondering how I would do CPR on a puppy....................only to have him come running up to my feet.... He had slipped out of the collar..... thank God.... Needless to say I told DD not to ever do that again.... He came in the house and took a nap on my legs in the recliner...... I don't care for dogsitting...... Oh, well, he lived to bark another day....

Well, better head to bed... Have to go with Mother to Bismarck in the morning again.... Then again with DD to take Mimi to the dentist on Thursday..... She needs some work done and will have to be put out to do it.... Yeah!!!! Hope you are all snoozing away having happy dreams..... Hugs and prayers for all............. Julie

JULIE THAT IS FANTASTIK!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Its been a busy week. Visiting day was Sunday at camp and yea..she will be staying till August 23rd when camp ends. WOO HOO.

We had a nice day up at camp with her after we told her about Starlight. That was so sad. It was probably just as bad as telling her about her father 3 years ago. The tears that ensued for about 1/2 hour straight was just heart wrenching. Sure glad that I was able to be there for her when we told her as apposed to on the phone or in a letter. You all were right in telling me to wait till visitiing day to tell her. Thank you. I gave her my the Poem Rainbow Bridge..which I downloaded and printed and stapled to a big picture of Starlight and read the beutiful letter that the VET sent us.....She was very comforted by these things. I gave her the start of the memory book that I started as well....we will finish it together when she returns. Im just glad all that is over with....until she returns and actually sees the dog not here...that will be another story.

This week has been extremely busy....with Sunday being the beginning....Monday was back to regular sched and trying out the new routine....Monday and Thursday training, with Marty and Tues, Wed, Fri...cardio for an hour or so. So far this has worked for one week...going to see if this is doable...for the rest of the summer..give or take a few....

Have gone on a date Monday night for dinner..and tonight I have another date....and then tomorrow another...lol

Did not plan it for all in one week however...seems to have been the first week that I was available so..it just kind of happened...but...really thats all they are. Not expecting anything more. The only one that really right now is looking good for the going more then a few dates is Joe...who I met on Fire Island. I dont think that this is going anywhere serious...but we seem to enjoy alot of the same...and hes good company. More then that...remains to be seen.

Going to Fire Island this weekend. Cant wait. Missed it for two weekends. Now ready to go back for weekends in August except for two. Next weekend and weekend after.

So..what will I be doing next weekend?? hmmm. Was invited to go out to Vegas. yes. the place I never wanted to go near again. Seems to me that this place and me are drawn together. So will be there for this weekend....and our get together weekend...a month later. lol

I just cannot believe that I have allowed myself to get involved again.....but again, this isnt going to work out. I allready see it but again.... what could be so bad? Its a weekend...and it will be a wonderful get away. I will be treated like gold...

The thing is....its nice for a weekend but not forever. Being treated like gold...is great but I live in the real world and that world warrants being in the trenches. Its not a reality....and I dont want it...however, it could be nice for a while. Not like I dont like the guy...but nothing will ever come from it. He understands this as well.

As long as I keep that in mind what harm could a little fun be? So, tickets are bought for both trips. Complimentary...now I just need to figure what to do with Dassi that week. Do not think that I will bring her in the end in Oct.

The timing is problamatic. Its the last days of a major holiday and I think for everyone it would be best if she spend it with her friends here where she will not be compromised, The holiday is from Thursday night till Sat night....and so its not like its a regular shabbat. She is not going to understand being at a hotel and blowing off this major holiday just so I can meet you all....I understand fully well how its important for me...but not for her. So. best have her stay here where she doesnt need to know her mother is blowing off this holiday to meet you all....and oh not sorry about it either lol. Its okay there will be other holidays. Not like im thinking alot obout shabbatot when she is not here.. It will be hard to get back into tha routine when she returns again.

Ive actually been really okay at Fire Island...as it is a Kosher orthodox house...so shabbos has been a real shabbos there..but here alone...not much. Have so much to do and so little time to do it...cleaning organizing, getting it all together in the apt. before she gets home...the weekends im not away isnt easy. Im excited about meeting you all......

Julie, okay....need to get on that mailing list...but who am I sending all the information too and whats that e-mail address?

Gwen,Ten llbs is great!!! You are doing super!! Keep it up. I didnt exercise at all for the first month. My doctor was very conservative about that. After the first month however it was like go at em....lol so I did..wasnt easy. I still hate it but...I have to say if it wasnt for that trainer...I would never get to the gym. I know I have to go for two times to meet him..no ifs and buts...wish I could do more but so expensive. If I dont exercize I dont loose enough weight. It makes the difference it really does.

Ill be going camping in Bethel Woods. Its in the Catskill region. We are going for retrofest....a music weekend where they had the big music festival in the 60s.

Janet. Thanks for the phone update! I have a blackeberry....so maybe then it will work for me...funny about your grandson and erasing his contacts and you being able to see them on the bill if you wanted to. lol. How true...but you are right..he is protecting his privacy and its nice that you respect that, but funny that he doesnt think you can get this from the bill. Teenagers..they are so in the moment. lol

Janet....you wrote....

"Girl - I am concerned about you and Mr. Vegas - you were so against seeing him - now you are going to - Do you want to show off the weight loss and say look at me now - look at what you missed out on.. That's cool as long as that's all it is - be careful - I am going to have a chock collar on you ;0)"

well....as wrote above...i will be careful and yes....you might have to put that choke collar on me....but its not about the weight loss....but it will be nice to show off...no he liked me no matter what. I think whats different now is that there are some thought of the possible prospects here in NY now that is keeping grounded?

I know that Im not moving there and he isnt moving here and now.....its okay because he isnt the only "one" and its okay that hes wheeler and dealer and is living that VEGAS lifestyle.....I think I can seperate it now....I know its just what it is a weekend here and there,,,,,and not looking to see how to mesh my life and live for only the times we can fly and be together and wait for these times only? You know what I mean? Before it was..lets see about the possibilities of getting our lives together and moving to LA or VEGAS and marrying him. Nope...now that is not even a thought....I dont want that and so it will be what it is....a um um fling? And the once or twice a year this will happen....is well thats okay....unless....of course it gets too much to deal with emotionally and then it will be the end again lol. but, that will be okay too as I will not become so emotionally invested this time around. See.....all this because the get together is in VEGAS!!! lol

Next time must be somewhere else!!.....

so dont worry to much...it will all be good. Of course ill let you know after next weekend. lol

Laura, Finially that tooth...which was driving you crazy!!! I know what that feels like...Dassi had a loose tooth this past year...I swear it was for like 6 months or so. It just wouldnt come out. Finially the last month it was like on its last string...even the permanent tooth under it was growing allready and was pushing the baby tooth half up..Gross really, She couldnt bite anything hard for about a month or so...frustrating. I wanted to pull that tooth!!! I didnt....I just let it go...it finially came out in F,I in June. She was so happy. Me too...Nice thing at 11 yrs old? No more believing in the tooth fairy or actually not so nice. lol

Janet, thank you for that refresher course.....lol I actually realized how much ive been slacking now that the summer is here and Im running all over and no responsibilties...Dassi and now no dog to have to walk and feed and take care of..spend time....

Have not been keeping that log and counting the calories. Yes, im still loosing weight and getting into shape but....Ive not been loosing alot of weight like last month or the months before since surgery. Ive only lost 8 llbs this past month and half and have only 15 to go. F.I. has been challenging but now there is no excuses!!

Needed to hear all that you posted again.....time to get back to the basics. Logging daily intake and calorie counting. Deff gotten of the path...going to start back on from scratch. Today!!!

Judy....sorry to hear about your fridge....glad that it is working again. Hope you did not eat all that food defrosted.....just cooked it all and by that time it was fixed and you were able to save everything.....and now its all cooked and ready to defrost and eat.

Karen, so glad the weekend went well and you had a great time....Praying the dentist went well and you are well on your way to the prettiest smile ever!!

Linda, looks like a beutiful wedding! Glad you enjoyed.

Lori....how awful it must have been to recap that terrible moment for your husband to have to relieve through all that again.....but glad for you guys its over...and thinking how brave you both were to testify....good for him and you for supporting him.

Oh, Julie..your post about the experience about the dog....omg....for a minute there you must have been freaking...thinking how your DD...is going to kill you!!! But...that little dog....after all was said and done..like you said thankfully lived to see another day. Pets...like kids always something isnt it?

well....I am tired..now woke up at 5 and decided to post and now its 7:30 and im tired..going back to sleep for an hour lol. Have an apt. with surgeon and the enodcronolist about those test results today....well see if there is anything going on that needs to be um....rectified. Hope nothing serious with thyroid. Checked out fine before surgery...wonder whats up now..but will find out soon enough today.

Have a great day all....

Jodi