Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Julie,

Would it help if I brought my scooter for you to use. My small one fits in Janet's trunk, so I could bring it. So glad to hear the mayo news!

Laura... I'd be ticked at those camp people, too! Common sense to use sun screen and keep the kids drinking Water in that climate!! Frustrating!

I just booked our room for October !!!!!

In my reservation I mention that a group of us were coming and we wanted rooms close to each other - so when you book put that in the reservations

What's our group called - we need like a proffessional name -;0)

I just booked our room for October !!!!!

In my reservation I mention that a group of us were coming and we wanted rooms close to each other - so when you book put that in the reservations

What's our group called - we need like a proffessional name -;0)

bbff's=best bandster female friends

AAPB=American Association of Professional Bandsters

IHTH Association= IM here to help association

JP Incorporated= Janet's Possy

FFG Inc.= Formerly Fat Girls Inc.

LBT Inc.=Lap Band Talk

It's too early for my creative juices. I will get back at ya on these. : )

On my way to taekwondo. DH left at 4am for a stat c-section and been there ever since. The summer solstice has all the women popping them out this month!

will CBL..........peasout

Good Morning

I love Ihth Association...:smile:

Been up since 3 A.M. :thumbup:- Andrew went to concert in LA it;s a 2 day thingie Electric Daisy Carnival or something like that - well at 3 call - they can't find car - think it's been towed - cops pick them up (andrew & 2 gf) take them to the police station - at 3:30 I call - now the car is stolen. Talk to Andrew he's going to call a friend to take them back to hotel (andrew's phone and camera were in the truck of the car)

Well just got call from Andrew at 5 - car wasn't stolen - just lost - the cops found it but they had to walk 6 miles in not nice areas (LA Callosium sp) to get it during the middle of the night - at one time Andrew called 911 cuz of the area and car passing by - this is after 5 hrs at the concert dancing - They didn't park at the venue - Tonite they will..

So it's going to be a LONG LONG day for me - These kids are learning valuable lessons - don't loose the car ;0) Make sure to remember where you parked the car.. Park at the venue.. instead of side streets in LA. this is the 1st time they have done this kind of concert - didn't think to tell them to park at the venue - figured it was automatic and that they needed to leave early cuz there would be lines of cars.

They are safe and sound and that's all that matters - Thank God !!!

Good Morning

I love Ihth Association...:smile:

Been up since 3 A.M. :thumbup:- Andrew went to concert in LA it;s a 2 day thingie Electric Daisy Carnival or something like that - well at 3 call - they can't find car - think it's been towed - cops pick them up (andrew & 2 gf) take them to the police station - at 3:30 I call - now the car is stolen. Talk to Andrew he's going to call a friend to take them back to hotel (andrew's phone and camera were in the truck of the car)

Well just got call from Andrew at 5 - car wasn't stolen - just lost - the cops found it but they had to walk 6 miles in not nice areas (LA Callosium sp) to get it during the middle of the night - at one time Andrew called 911 cuz of the area and car passing by - this is after 5 hrs at the concert dancing - They didn't park at the venue - Tonite they will..

So it's going to be a LONG LONG day for me - These kids are learning valuable lessons - don't loose the car ;0) Make sure to remember where you parked the car.. Park at the venue.. instead of side streets in LA. this is the 1st time they have done this kind of concert - didn't think to tell them to park at the venue - figured it was automatic and that they needed to leave early cuz there would be lines of cars.

They are safe and sound and that's all that matters - Thank God !!!

Big kids have problems too. My DS that travels came in last week from NYC and stopped off at a sports bar for a drink. The security called him the next morning and said they had his carry on bag. Well, he did not know that after he parked thieves broke in his truck and stole his computer, digital camera, and tools. This is the second time in the same parking lot. Also last year he told FB friends he was in NYC. Yep, when he got home his house was stripped of all electronics, and even his cologne. Lesson learned. Don't announce when you are leaving your house.

Janet, how about "Band of Buddies". Just a thought. Might pop in for another suggestions.

AAPB=American Association of Professional Bandsters

IHTH Association= IM here to help association

JP Incorporated= Janet's Possy

FFG Inc.= Formerly Fat Girls Inc.

LBT Inc.=Lap Band Talk

It's too early for my creative juices. I will get back at ya on these. : )

On my way to taekwondo. DH left at 4am for a stat c-section and been there ever since. The summer solstice has all the women popping them out this month!

will CBL..........peasout

I like it too!!!

Big kids have problems too. My DS that travels came in last week from NYC and stopped off at a sports bar for a drink. The security called him the next morning and said they had his carry on bag. Well, he did not know that after he parked thieves broke in his truck and stole his computer, digital camera, and tools. This is the second time in the same parking lot. Also last year he told FB friends he was in NYC. Yep, when he got home his house was stripped of all electronics, and even his cologne. Lesson learned. Don't announce when you are leaving your house.

Janet, how about "Band of Buddies". Just a thought. Might pop in for another suggestions.

Ya they tell you not to post of FB that you are out of town...

Well - luck was on their side - found the car - with phone & camera intact - thankfully - he just bought the phone & camera like 2 months ago - not sure he got insurance..

Well back to farming :0) & Frontiering :0)

Like JP Inc. Janet's Possy but we could spell it possi to give it some cachet.

Hey, I'm on the run to a wedding 150 miles away, but had to pop in to say.........

Happy Birthday, Jessica!!

Love to all.......... Julie

Julie - I'm driving an hour to a wedding today too. Hubby is taking the pix and went early, so I have to drive alone.

Love the names for the group.

Janet - wow is Andrew ever earning lessons. I have memories of all those situations with 7 children as teens.

Hubby encouraged me to change my reservation and make the trip longer. I'll think about it.

CBL

Hi ladies--

I've been keeping up with the posts and glad to see everyone doing well. Julie, great about the mayo visit.

I checked in to Vegas and right now, it is just too $$ for only 1-2 days for me. I have to finish paying for my PS in October! I know you will have fun.

Rehearsals do not start until Sept. I have been keeping busy with volunteer work, church stuff, exercise....I just learned to play bunco--fun!

Still going to OA and still learning. I am down 15, but want to do another 20-30. It will take time, but I am not discouraged and feel much peace about the journey (which does not end!)

Congrats on the new family member, Phyl. Remember my philosophy--God made puppies cute so we don't kill them. I just came from volunteering at the pet shelter and got my puppy fix. I come home to Bitsy-12 years old (and I am also babysitting a darling apricot poodle for the week....) Later on, the three of us will go to the dog park in the gold cart---which we all know is the greatest thing ever! (according to the dogs...)

I just bought a digital camera (I was the last one in America to buy one) and hopefully, will learn to use it.

Have a great weekend--ox

Janet, I just booked a flight to Vegas Oct 1. WooHoo!!!!! I will get there at 11:20am on Southwest. I leave at 10:15am Sunday. I hope I can bum a ride to the airport on Sunday. Now, this was my DH's idea. He started shopping for flights before he ever said anything to me. So, Janet, you owe him a big kiss on the cheek! I am excited!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I haven't had time to catch up reading yet. Sorry. I wish yall a great time in vegas though. I know it will be a blast.