Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Thanks, Karen. You keep teaching us, the newly banded.

Love your comparison to "new baby". My hubby is very supportive, however, being an integral part of life, his life is also changing. It's all good - just different.

You know what, Joyce? There really are hurdles in the begining that do involve who you live with. I think it's just as tough for them as it is the banded person.

I was also lucky to have a DH that totally supported me. I think he could SEE how unhealthy I had gotten and could FEEL my pain of being so unhappy with all the negative aspects in life that came with being obese. He was so for it because he wanted for me #1 to be happy with myself again and he wanted me healthy.

I sometimes forget those early months after banding. I think the toughest thing for me was having an anxiety when eating in social situations. I was never one that had trouble with PBing, etc. I just was anxious. I do wish I would have forced myself more the first few months. I do admire you for getting yourself out shortly after banding and eating in public. It took me about 9 months to settle in and feel comfortable.

How I got off on that tangent...I was trying to explain that my DH did not have as many dinner dates with me because of my social anxiety. But, this all fits together and we become comfortable with what works for us. When you find your routine in all of this, it becomes just so normal and you forget that you were ever NOT banded.

I always somehow reread my posts and have to add because I think I didn't quite get my point out there...

The first few months of banded life tend to consume us so it does change the whole dynamics of the household. But, I feel it SHOULD consume you in order for a person to get it right and make it work. And, if your spouse or family understands and works with you on this, a person (IMHO) has a better chance of being successful.

Apples, I guess I better not tell you that it is 70 here and the sun is shining. oops! Thanks for the recipes!

I just got back from taking my friend?? to the plastic surgeon for pre-op tests. She is having her arms, boobs, and a Tummy Tuck with Lipo. They gave her about 4 prescriptions for different kinds of pain killers. It is a six hour surgery, but most of it is for stitching her. My issues with my sags and bags will have to be a health issue before I do PS. I am a chicken!

Joyce, I hope your dental work went okay. All but six (bottom front) of my teeth are capped. I wish I had gotten "movie star" white on the front. I let the dentist talk me into a "natural white" about ten years ago. I hear they have pretty nice veneers now.

Laura K.....hope DD gets her dream job

Mom Rocks.......love that avatar!

I have a question to throw out and share? What is your favorite cologne or perfume?

I just started wearing ONE by Dolce and Gabbana, but my all time favorite I have worn since it was on the market is Passion by Elizabeth Taylor. Yeah, I know it is inexpensive, but it just smells so good on me. I always get compliments on it.

Hi all.....yes its over! Vacation is as well and not too happy...its been two weeks and well...I could use another week to recoup!

First....let me wish Mimmy a successful surgery Julie...I hope all turns out well. I have her on my list of names that I recite every day during a prayer that is said for people who are sick or are having surgery. Im sorry your daughter and you have to deal with all this in addition to your shoulder troubles right now..I hope tomorrow you will feel good and not have too much pain.

Im not sure what your dads name is Laura but I have him in mind everyday as well for a speedy recovery and that he should feel better soon.

Well passover has passed over...and now its back to the same ole same ole? NOOOO never doing that again.

This morning joined a gym. Yea. Its been a long time coming.

Turns out, this is a really nice gym! A friend recommended it and well..I was looking at several different gyms in the area and this was the nicest..and the closest to boot.

SO...I joined and in addition took a 6 private training session. The membership was not that expensive..I thought it would be much more. I was told that my daughter can also join if I really wanted even though she wasnt 13 yet. Its cheaper then the childrens gym she goes to now...that she isnt crazy about. I dont know why..I love it lol however, if she comes with me....we can share this experience..I dont have to have a babysitter and its cheaper then her gym...I think thats three good reasons for me...and the one big one for her that she doesnt want to go to hers anymore but rather prefers to come with me. hmm thinking about this. Must have her try it for a bit to see.

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day in NY!!! April?? no couldnt be....89 degrees?? Unbelievable! so....much so that I figured might as well head to the beach as this is really August not April. lol

Today was the last day of vacation for the kids and also me...so I figure we should do something fun. After taking Dassi and two friends to eat pizza....after all for a week they didnt have any....they were dying for it. Shame....not to have pizza for a whole week! lol So I took them to the pizza shop where there wasnt much I could have...so settled on red snapper.

Paid a fortune for a little piece of fish in a pizza shop; it um tasted like it was made in a pizza shop but it did its job. Four bites and I was good then threw the rest out..as we were headed to the BEACH! Couldnt exactly save it in the crazy heat today...no loss there....as stated; not so good.

Im proud of myself....I made it the whole passover with eating just one passover roll. I didnt eat the choc dipped macaroons, and all the candy and junk food around...in my house for everyone and in everyone elses whereever we visited. Didnt eat or even taste any of the food I made for the 13 people....for the Seder of shabbat and the last two days of passover. It wasnt easy seeing all that great food going around and around.

It was kind of strange.....usually after passover; its a big rush to eat something that is made from bread of not Kosher for passover...a starch or even ice cream....usually its bread with Peanut Butter and something...lol this year??? nothing doing...im eating the same thing I ate before passover and during passover...its a slight let down feeling....but see??? this is a trigger to what we call eat eat in yiddish......"FRESS". Just hearing people get all excited and talking about what they are going to eat after passover is a topic that can be made into several books! But..not me...not ever again will I be talking like that!!! NO NO NO.

and that makes me very happy....a little let down.....but thats okay....but on the upside..I know that for the first time in 10 yrs I didnt gain any weight this passover I lost.

Tomorrow I go back to work and Dassi goes back to school. I feel like Ive been away forever. I miss my little kiddies Cant wait to see them. Especially my guy who I spend five hours a day with!

I hope you all had a great Easter.

Jodi...Hi im Jodi as well. Nice to have you...Ive also just been banded...and I have to tell you.....the stomach does go down....it will not stay swollen forever. It takes about a month. As for the first week....it was bad...bad bad but I got through it...with walking walking and walking....and gas x and gas x and more gas x. After a week the gas pains or pain went away...and after two weeks..I felt so mich better....now...a month later I dont feel like I had surgery at all! It gets better....I promise. I also felt the same way.....what the heck did I do?? Im gonna kill myself lol but you will see it will be worth it..after that first post op visit and they weigh you and it shows....about 10-18pds or so. I lost 16 in the first week. Ive lost about 20 or so now not sure exactly. The other thing...besides walking and gas x?? This site, This thread!!! The people are wonderful and supportive and encouraging.....all my questions...fears and daily happenings are adressed and responded to...and that was the best help of all. So good luck and stick around....we will try and do our best to help you through the first weeks!

Good Morning Gang...

Janet.....OMG you look absolutely amazing...you are gorgeous and that guy....well he is so right and dont you forget it!! Like so many others have said..you deserve it, you worked hard and made it to goal....you take that compliment and hold it close. Closer!!

The pictures of you and your GS is great you look stunning and that dress really looks like you are on the runway!! and the dogs..they are just too cute!

You and your family including the dogs are all just too cute!!!

Enjoy them all.

Eve.....your so creative! How do you ever think of these things? They are terrific...you should enter them in some contest in some magazine or something!

Julie...im sorry you have to go to a funeral tomorrow. You have worked so hard over the this holiday...you sure need a regular day.....everyone Im sure appreciated what you did...especially with the generators and all. What a difficult job to do...under the circumstances....but from what you described it all worked out in the end and your Breakfast and after meal was successful. Im glad to hear....hope you enjoyed the Breakfast as well.

Laura, Cheri could not have explained it to you any better about your dads behavior. Infortunately when we feel our worst we lash out at the people we love the most. Whom else could we be ourselves with especially at the most trying of times.

Let it go and think of the nice time you had for a lasting memory...he also was btw upset that maybe you were leaving and he couldnt express it.

Who knows...bottom line...think happy thoughts about the past week....and how nice it was together.

oh and the crying?? hah my daughter will tell you..my mom cries at the drop of a hat. Tell me a sad story...or have me watch a hallmark commercial or those animal rescue...feed the children...movies about animals etc etc.....im a gonner. Or best....seeing my daughter in a play.....or some thing in school special.....at parent school night praising my daughter...I cry....sad its true. lol at good and bad. Im a basket case. My daughter is always....MOOOM your embarrassing me.

my ex use to say "zoloft could help", (achum) its who we are thats all....and its good for our children to see we have feelings...that we are not disensitized like the world around us.

I used to go to the movies.when divorcing my ex while being so mad all the time then at him and everything pretty much...just to cry and make sure Im still feeling! Kids need to see that we have feelings and its okay for them as well...they are going to be god willing fathers one day....you want them to be able to show their feelings instead of internalizing all the time. Dads should be sensitive as well.

This is why we suggest boys to go and play in the house area in nursery and kindergarten ...its a good thing....go ahead and cry!! Its a sad situation...and you are sad and angry and frustrated and its okay to show your feelings!

Apples......dont you love us kids?? We can drive you moms crazy with worry about us....I know my mom worries like crazy for me......and I in turn worry like crazy for my daughter. Im so glad your son is feeling better and out the hospital. He should have a speedy recovery....I still have him in mind as well everyday!

oh, this is just so true!!

Jewel...this is such awful news is right! How terrible for everyone. Pools and young children are so risky...you have to watch them 24/7 around them. Was there a fence around the pool or was it enclosed? Is your dad responsible even though he isnt living there?? I hope this will not affect you in any way.....you have so much on your plate allready to deal with. You certainly dont need some other complcation.

Im so sorry to hear....never nice to hear anyone dying..but a child is such a horror...you are so right to have never left your son ever at the house....esp if the conditions werent safe with your step-mother and her family.

Im glad you are having a great time with your brother and niece!! Sounds like you are!! Enjoy the rest of the vacation.

Phyl. I hear you about leaving after a season is over....I used to go to a bungallow colony each summer ...the same one and at the end of the season....omg the tears that used to flow....it was just unbearable for me. It was like camp for adults. You ever see kids at the end of a season at camp??? so upset to leave their friends? well, picture adults but worse! Another season will come soon enough. Enjoy the time in between.

Cherri.....you can get as weird as you like....your posts are informative and entertaining.....they are funny and you are so knowlegable about so many things....I have learnt so much from you in the few months ive been reading and posting so please dont hold back lol keep em coming!

Joyce....im so glad the first fill went okay...I am starting to get nurvous as well. Thanks for letting us know..it wasnt bad! Hope you are feeling good.

well.......its taken so long to read all these posts since the weekend and equally longer to respond...I hope I didnt forget anyone! Its been a while so forgive me. I know "great" is in Hawaii; hope she is enjoying. To all the new posts..welcome!

Have a good night all. Jodi

I am not sure who is going to be held responsible for this. it is so tragic. No one has called me yet to ask me questions so maybe I will be left out of this one. I did discover today that my sister who was home has a warrant for her arrest. So I am thinking she is probably gonna be brought in on larceny charges. It has been such a wirlwind. I feel like they are starting to suffer the consequences of their lifestyle. It is so sad that things like this happen.

Charlene...most of my teeth are cap but I detest the color.

As far as my favorite perfume...I have a few, but, if I have to choose it is Rain by Terra Nova...so clean smelling. I also like some of the Ralph Lauren ones. For years I wore Knowing (80's) and my 90's perfune was Pleasures.

I must have missed the news on your friend. All of her tests that you were worried about must have come back OK?

I wear Cabotine - not sure that is the correct spelling. A flight attendant was wearing it on a plane once, & that is when I began wearing it too.

Good evening! I am back from paradise! I had a wonderful time, but no pics. I didn't even bring a camera, I have been there so many times before that I didn't even think of it. Didn't do much but lie at the beach and pool, took a catamaran ride one afternoon. My friend who went with had to leave a day early as her flights were full so she only got a day and a half there. I feel like the walking dead today as we flew all night. I just don't bounce back from those all nighters or lack of sleep like I did in my younger days. Tomorrow I have to take grandma shopping since I was gone most of the week.

I tried reading all the posts but seems all I've been able to keep up with is skimming and I am missing so much. Mimi is having surgery? what's wrong? Glad to hear Apples son is good. Joyce got a fill, woo hoo!

Good Evening Gang...

Julies - How's Mimi??

Karen - Thanks for the receipts - I am going to copy paste them and do some shopping to try them - I really like the Quiche one and I would do the crock pot one on the stove - for some reason to me meat doesn't taste the same in a crockpot - I don't know why - but to me the taste is usually off a tad..

I agree you need to be consumed with your new life - I think I still am to a bit - I am very aware of the # of calories I eat and the types of food that I eat..

Today a group of us went to lunch w/a girl who use to work w/us - Mexican again ;0( - so I had a shrimp chevicie (sp) tostada - ate about 1/2 of it - it was sticking for some reason - but ate all the avocado ;0) I love avocado..

I didn't eat out often in the beginning - heck at first it was just Soup when I went back to work - and there just isn't alot of foods in restaurants that you want to eat when you are trying to lose weight - heck salads can be just as bad as a double big mac and I can't stand most lite dressings - they are too sweet - they take out the fat and add sugar.. I really like my Yogurt Dressing 2 tablespoon 80 cal .

The pbing part never bugged me - heck some pple notice others don't - they just think you are going to use the restroom -

All my molars are either filled and mosted are capped and I have a bridge on the left rear side (missing 2 teeth) - missing a molar upper right but far enough back and I don't want another bridge - one doc said get implant but those take six months an that's just too much time in the dentist office for me..

My dentist doesn't like veneers - I talked about getting them once - he thinks they are to fake looking - pple don't have that white of teeth in real life - but the other dentist who works with him thinks I should have done veener instead of the bonding to close my gap - - Ya she would it would be $20k to do a full frontal set of veneers... I'll like my bonding $100 ..

Jewel - I don't think anyone is going to call you - you had nothing to do w/it.. Unless pple were drunk &/or drugs on the property they aren't going to do a dang thing - it was an accident - it's not like they drowned the child - no they weren't paying attention - but most DA's think that the loss of the child is enough punishment - well that is unless there was drugs on property and they were all partying and neglecting the child - have they had any issues in the past with child protection..

If I were you I would stay 100 miles away from the situation - Yep it's very sad that a child who was innocence had to losses their life because of the parents irresponsibility.. But they (parents) will pay - maybe not by the court - but by their own guilt..

Karen - sorry for the cold weather 89 here today and sunny and tomorrow the same they say - but they are saying rain on Monday with cooler temps - that will be a weird one if it happens..

Melissa - Yes girl stay on point..

Charlene - You are doing great on these shakes and sticking to it - and yep it's all about keeping the junk food out of the house period even when you are eating healthy foods -

Well - going to go start my dinner - fish but it sounds good tonite...

cb in a bit..

DD Had another phone interview sounds pretty promising. They wanted her to send in more stuff, so she has two going. The first one from in AZ called and wanted resume again. Both would be in Nevada. Yahoo warm weather for momma to visit...

You can always visit Janet and me you know...we live in the warm desert.......

Arlene, Congrats on the WL....I'm so proud of you!! I don't wear perfume. DH doesn't care and there just isn't any scent I've found that I have to wear. I have some, just don't wear it.

Julie, keeping my fingers crossed for you DD and Mimi today. Hope everything works out well. DD is going to have to learn how to deal with the X. It's not easy and she may have to grow tough skin. My DH has a crazy X (girl friend...mom to DH's boy) but I've learned to deal with it....years later.

Great...welcome back! Jet lag...no fun especially travelling backwards....sleep well tonight! Did you get a nice tan? Where did you stay? I guess I should ask, what island?

Jessica, oh what a mess. You stay away from all the upheaval....you have enough stuff in your life, you don't need to worry about the rest of your crazy family.....but apparently they aren't related any more. I'm really sorry to hear about the child....so sad.

Joyce, yep it's months of learning and then months more. I wish for the newness of it again, then maybe I could focus more. Sorry the pills didn't agree with you, but this too shall pass.

1 day...good for you. You need to stick up for yourself and not let anyone make you feel less. People that treat other people badly do it to make themselves feel superior when they actually are not. Hope that made sense. You deserve the best and I admire the fact you don't bad mouth the X in front of your son. When Robbie (DH's son) was younger, as much as I couldn't stand his mother, I would never say negative thing about her around him. Now I do, because he's old enough to realize they're true!! Actually, I still watch it. She's his mother and he loves her. Your X is your sons father and you still have to deal with that. Your son probably loves him...he's still his father.

Janet, I don't do windows either, but my cleaning lady does. Yipee. I have these weird leaves...they are sort of iridescent stuck on the sliding glass door to help keep the birds from committing suicide on them, but I noticed they are missing today and the windows were cleaned. They won't stay that way long because of the birds. Oh well.

Apples, thanks for the recipies...they looks good. I love cilantro and may try that one. I have tons of money invested in my teeth too. Haven't made the leap to doing veneers or anything yet. I hope you find something that will make you happy with them. You do have a great smile you know.

Phyl, enjoy your trip home. It's going to heat up here in the desert pretty soon...you may really enjoy getting out of the furnace. I'm going to be in Portland the first weekend of May, but I don't think I'll have enough time to travel up to your area....it's just a weekend trip.

Cheri...hope you are enjoying your vacation!!

Laura, sorry your Dad was grumpy...he just doesn't feel good and they seem to take it out on the people closest to them. My Dad did the same thing to my Mom...it was very hard to see. Glad you had a good trip home and are in the arms of your DH.

My electric is moved and the tree is down!!!! He'll finish removing all the wood tomorrow and then we have a clean slate so to speak. We also passed all the inspections so that part is over. I'm glad. We are going to have the guy dig our hole for the new tree too because our dirt isn't....it's rock and pretty wicked to dig by hand.

I walked for an hour last night after work...felt good, but I still didn't sleep all that well. I went off the anti-inflammatory again and I'm achy at night. I'm going to stay off of it for a while and just do ibuphrphen for a while, but I sure can tell the difference.

I'm working my way off the sugar AGAIN! I gave away or threw away all the candy and sweets from Easter. I'm so more aware of my sweet tooth now than I was before. I know once I break that cycle, I'll be fine, but geeze my brain is fighting it.

Okay, I have to finish up a few more of the purse invites so I can take them to work tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great night and HI to anyone I missed.

Eva

I can't even watch tv or read a magazine - I think about you guys and what I forgot to mention...

Perfume - My nose has changed - I use to love red door - channel #5 - Pleasures - and some other - I use to go and spend about 200 bucks and buy like 5 perfumes - well now a days - I am mainly a Philosophy Girl - Pure Grace (smell like Ivory Soap) Amazing Grace - Soft notes clean smelling - pple don't say I like your perfume - they say I like the way you smell - I like anything roses too.. I prefer light flower scents & love citrus scent Philosophy use to make one called Lemonade - I loved that in the summer time - smells just like lemons.. But now a days - Pure Grace or Amazing Grace are the only 2 I wear.. I remember one I use to get a lot of complements on - Reality - by a lady designer oh ya Liz Clairborne - but don't think they make it any more

I don't like heavy scents - never really have . I think I still like white linen and breeze by white linen..

LauraK - Good thoughts about DD job issue..

ok know there was something else - well it will come to me later

Eva - I'm with you on sugar - I knew I use to go thru spurs and eat it when I was heavy - but now a day it's my very 1st thing to splurge on - maybe cuz it's easy to eat - Since I have been banded I haven''t made white gravy - that's the one thing I really am afaird of - I didn't eat it often in the past but it's just bacon fat & flour & milk - that's one thing I don't do at home - I have had biscuts & gravy for bf when out of town - but that's been just a couple of time..

Sugar - ya it's cuz it's easy to eat and you can eat alot of it where as most other foods the band will stop you...

I too haven't been sleeping well - maybe the change in weather - don't know - but may just take a xanax or 2 before bed tonite..

Eva, I stayed on Oahu at Waikiki at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani hotel. It was just across the street from the beach. Weather was perfect, a little cloudy for my liking, I got a little tan, not super dark like I usually do but I used an SPF8 this time. I told DH I hope he has to go back soon and often for business, I will tag along with him there anytime!

I'm trying to stay awake til 930 or so then sleeping in, in the morning.

Hi there, sorry I'm so slow getting to you tonight.... had to be in Bismarck at 6:15 this morning so got up at 4:30..... actually was up and just decided to get my bath in then.... Not much sleep again last night.. I'm like a baby with it's days and nights mixed up anymore.... So I'm tired all the time...

Mimi's surgery went well... DD did okay, too... Got a bit cranky with me, but we managed... We were home by 11:00... the cyst over her left eye came out easily and was what they figure....just fatty tissue... She does have swelling and a purple eyelid from it... Looks like she was in a good fight and lost.!!! The adnoids came out and the tubes went in.. Doc said she had an incredible abount of gunk in her ears... Now drops 3 times a day for 3 days and then should be okay.... She slept most of the morning and until 2:30, but then was up and her usual little mischevious self..... I was with her at their house from 2:30 to 5:30.. DD has a yeast infectiona nd the doc said to come in right away to get some medication... So she did.....

I got home then about 6:00 and had a little supper with DH... I was already hurting from man-handling Mimi when she got naughty one time... She is 32 pounds now and very strong, so when she fights me it's a job to get her under control..... Anyway, I fell asleep with an ice pack under my neck at about 7:30 and woke up at 10:30 with my shoulder barking at me... Just had a nice bath and go the cream on it and my pills taken so it's is finally starting to ease up........ I did get good news today.. I'm approved for the shots... Will get them on next Tuesday... Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I can make it till then.... It is almost Friday now, so maybe there is hope... I'm praying they will do the trick for me....

Thanks for all the concerns for Mimi and her mother.. I think they will be fine... DD and DF ordered their wedding rings yesterday, but today got a call that they can't do what DD wanted... She wants a plain gold band with an inscription on it... Should be simple... but she wants the inscription on the outside and the engraver said he wouldn't do it because it would wear off very easily... DD is bummed.... Don't know what she will do.... It was just a hard day for her all around, and now yeast infection, too....

Apples, your recipes are always so interesting. I'm a plain old cook... DH doesn't go for the spicy or the experimental recipes much... So I do the same old things over and over... meat and meat and meat with some sort of side dishes... potatoes, rice or noodles... Glad you stayed home on your cold day.. The warm ones are coming.. We had a nice day here.., although I didn't get to see much of it.... Supposed to be nice all week, but wet next week.....

Great, welcome home, After you rest up I suppose you have to start tackling your move... How are the newlyweds...?? Are they home yet????

Jessica, you just have to distance yourself from the others and their problems... You shouldn't be any part of this... Take care of yourself....

Melissa, glad you are doing so well..... good for you..

Jodi, glad you stuck to you plan through all the food mess... It's a good feeling to be in control of your food intake isn't it???? good for you....

Joyce glad your fill went uneventfully... That's how mine have been, too, except one....... Really can't complain at all.....

Arlene, congrats of the loss.... you are doing so well and sticking to the plan..

Janet, I hate my blinds, too.... only I have white ones.. Would love to do something different, but never now what to do. and I'm a bit of a cheapskate.... hate spending money on those kinds of things.... Will maybe have to think about it now when we are doing the remodel in out kitchen/dining room......

Eva, glad you finally are rid of that tree and can start on your plan...

Deb, Judy, Laura K, Linda, Cheri, Laura, Phyll, Meredith, .................... hope you all are doing well.. I know you all have things going on... Take care and check in when you can....

Well, time to see if I can sleep tonight... Mimi comes at noon tomorrow so should be an okay day... Then a weekend with nothing I have to do at all..... I'm looking forward to it very much... Have a friend who just had hip replacement surgery who cam home a couple days ago that needs a visit and maybe some food.... she is very overweight and had been so laid up that she could barely walk... Now retaining fluids so bad her ankles are twice their size... Need to go vist.... Otherwise have a lazy time planned... Still no power at church, but we can do Sunday Service with no lights and just a piano and still have a great day... so I'm not worried...

You all are so important to me... I think of you all when I can't get to the board here to post... But sometimes life just has to come first... Sorry I've been absent a lot lately... I see a busy summer ahead and am not sure I'm ready for it... If these shots do their job I should be okay... Otherwise I think I'm in trouble..... Good night to all..... have sweet dreams.... Julie

Oh, my favorite perfume is Wind Song by Prince Matchabelli. I've been wearing it for most of my life... I love the smell and so does DH..... why fix it if it isn't broken, I say!!!!

Well, I just got home from babysitting. My DD starting cramping and spotting so she needed to go to the ER and check things out. The baby's heartbeat was good. She did get that shot for having negative blood. They said the antibiotics (for sinus infection)she was on probably caused the cramping. She is due Sept. 13th.

Apples, my friend's test came back negative for Ovarian cancer, but the Gyn wanted to do a ct scan. I guess she thinks she is okay now so she has moved on the ps. She is going to get a mammogram. I didn't say a word to her about it, but if there is something bad growing inside of her the ps will just cause her more problems.

Rain.....I bet that smells good.

Julie, glad Mimi is doing good tonight. I hope you get some rest. Oh, I used to wear Wing Song.

Great, welcome home!

Eva, thanks! It is tough, but doable.

Janet, I always wanted to buy philosophy from QVC , but I didn't know anyone who wore it. I might have to get a bottle.

Jessica, I am so sorry for your family problems.

Joyce, I haven't heard of Cabotine, but of course I have been stuck on Passion for so many years I rarely check out the new smells. I am only wearing One because my son bought it for me.

Okay, gang.........got to get some ZZZZZZZZ's.....nighty night!

There are to Perfumes I like by Givenchy Hot Couture and Amarige. I have used these two different ones for a couple of years now. My hubby likes them. They are the only two that do not make he sneeze. LOL

Hi All,

MY all time fav perfume is Black Casmere by Donna Karan, of course they discontinued it but Secret Obsession by Polo is kind of close. I only splurge once a year on one of these kinds. I now have Brilliant White Diamonds by Liz Taylor. It's ok

Charlene, by DS was born on Sept 13th, even was a Friday.

Eva, I'm hoping our Meet The LB Ladies vac will be some where warm too. DD hasn't heard anything yet but still optomystic (sp) Oh to be young.

Going to make Apples Crab Cakes this weekend. Try something new.

Catch up with you all later.

Laura K