Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Cool wedding pics, Eva. I can really tell between the photos you posted a couple of months ago. What a great theme for your wedding. Centerpeice was cool.

Laura...looks like Nels is in love with that little girl.

Deb, glad to hear you are feeling better. I will save those bras for you and when you think you are about in them, I will forward to you. I think I only wore them a couple of times each and they are washed, so not kooties.

Just got home from "date day" with DH. Took the dog to visit his other daddy who was missing him (a friend). Had lunch with DH's partner and wife who have the implement business with us. Hit Walmart, swung by and checked our lake place as long as we were within 30 miles of it, picked up the dog and came home. Fun day. I'm easy to please. I ended up eating oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar for lunch. Had some dessert also. Perkins has many different items but just was sooooooooooooooooo afraid to come home and say I had a pancake. Thought I would get into some kind of trouble. LOL.

janet - you are right about the gas. i usually fill up before i leave then went I get to this certain gas station on my trip i fill up again then i am nearly empty when i get to Kissimmee which is where i used to live.

Driving this time with a v-6 might be a different story I checked prices for flying it is like $200 - $300 if i try to fly in when everyone else does so we can car pool. that limits doing price line unless i get a rental

ocotillo - I love my car it is very comfortable I just have not taken it on a road trip yet. It is a 2002 so I have to get my mechanic to look at it before I go. I just get nervous having a used car because you never know what you really have. But carfax said there was no problem with the car when I bought it. Any my husband checked it out from front to back before we bought it.

Melissa - I have a Chrysler 300C V8 with a hemi (I think I am mario andredi)- I can get about 400 miles on the freeway as long as I don't punch it too much. But the hemi goes down to 4 cyl on the freeway or something like that - I have a v6 in my chrysler 300m and it got good mileage on the freeway - but I always err on the safe side and usually fill up again when I get 1/2 tank or 1/4 tank depending on distants between gas stations..

Just finished trimming all the front bushes with my new hedge trimmer....wow, I wonder why I waited so long to buy one. It worked great. Still have a little raking and picking up to do, but I can get that tomorrow. I'm pretty tired and a 5 pound machine held out at arm's length is quite a workout. I think I will feel this tomorrow.

Deb, I hate it when that happens....lose a post. Glad you are pulling out of your slump...it's hard. Just know someone here will respond if you need to say something...you can PM any of and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

I think I'm going to take a nap before the next project...I'm brining a turkey so DH can smoke it tomorrow.

Eva

You got your exercise for the day :0)

We have a heat wave here! We are almost 50 degrees today and supposed to get into the 50's tomorrow. After the below zeros yesterday morning, this is a heat wave. A saying around Colorado is, 'if you don't like the weather, wait 5 min'. It's over a 60 degree swing in 24 hours. Lots of snow melting today too. And yes I did see shorts and sandals out there today, not on me though. LOL But did go out with just a sweater on for a jacket vs a parka, etc. DH is even grilling steak for our dinner tonight.

Leg/Knee is hurting today, I didn't do much but did sit at a meeting this morning for 2 hours and rode in the car with DH on some errands for a couple hours, it does get achy when it's down for a long time vs propped up in my recliner.

It's most likely the cold that is affecting your knee - Here you can tell the snow birds from the desert rats - snowbirds have on shorts and sandals - where the desert rats have on long pants - light jackets or long sleeve when it' 70 degrees out :)

Cool wedding pics, Eva. I can really tell between the photos you posted a couple of months ago. What a great theme for your wedding. Centerpeice was cool.

Laura...looks like Nels is in love with that little girl.

Deb, glad to hear you are feeling better. I will save those bras for you and when you think you are about in them, I will forward to you. I think I only wore them a couple of times each and they are washed, so not kooties.

Just got home from "date day" with DH. Took the dog to visit his other daddy who was missing him (a friend). Had lunch with DH's partner and wife who have the implement business with us. Hit Walmart, swung by and checked our lake place as long as we were within 30 miles of it, picked up the dog and came home. Fun day. I'm easy to please. I ended up eating oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar for lunch. Had some dessert also. Perkins has many different items but just was sooooooooooooooooo afraid to come home and say I had a pancake. Thought I would get into some kind of trouble. LOL.

ROTFLMAO - You are just to freaking funny - The food cop can't get after you - you are an exception to the rule and I think you have the most control of any of us... You are no longer driven by food ---

Eva...maybe we DO have the same body type. We will compare body parts when we meet up in Feb.

You do have the same body types - Eva is an apple shape too ;0)

Oh man...just reread that post that Janet quoted of mine. Eva...don't be scared about the body parts comment. That just came out waaaaaaaay wrong. We will just compare. Sound better?

Not even going to think about gas milage and our drive to FL in our Ford F150 truck. I will feel as if I am sinning against nature all the way down. Sorry, God.

Oh man...just reread that post that Janet quoted of mine. Eva...don't be scared about the body parts comment. That just came out waaaaaaaay wrong. We will just compare. Sound better?

Not even going to think about gas milage and our drive to FL in our Ford F150 truck. I will feel as if I am sinning against nature all the way down. Sorry, God.

I don't think it came out wrong - unless I didn't get it :0)

On GMA this morning they said that the calories on the packaging can be under estimated by as much as 20% (legally) - So the lean cuisine alfredo 290 - so add 58 more cal - 348 in reality instead of 290 - for those of us who are watching cal/pt those extra 50 cal can add up real fast - I was at the gym - reading the closed captioning this morning - so didn't catch it all - may have to go to GMA website and ck the story

Apples, I didn't take it wrong....or think it weird...of course weird is where I live.................

Going to sister's for dinner. Her daughter is here from Alaska. Boy is she ever tall and skinny...and really attractive.

BBL

Eva

I don't think it came out wrong - unless I didn't get it :0)

On GMA this morning they said that the calories on the packaging can be under estimated by as much as 20% (legally) - So the lean cuisine alfredo 290 - so add 58 more cal - 348 in reality instead of 290 - for those of us who are watching cal/pt those extra 50 cal can add up real fast - I was at the gym - reading the closed captioning this morning - so didn't catch it all - may have to go to GMA website and ck the story

That was a interesting, Janet. I've always wondered about how any company can be so percise on the calories and nutrition listed on the box. Those prepared meals, or anything processed are handy in a pinch but have so many negatives such as sodium and MSG, et.

Similar to a story about a year ago in regard to WW and AppleBees pairing up to provide healthy food choices in their restaurants. Wrong...when tested the food was waaaaaaaaaaaay over on calories, etc. :)

Love the pictures of Nels and weddings and all.

Got some pain in the neck going on when walking. Radiates across my upper back. Went back on full dose of antiinflammatories. Gotta hang more and do my special stretches while falling asleep in bed.

Probably been a bunch of posts since I started writing.

I got busy and was talking to my daughter.

Just now I fell. Tripped over a laundry basket in the dark. The amazing thing is that I launched myself and landed nice and flat with my arm straight out in front of me and my head turned to the side on top of it, legs straight so not on my fake knees, didn't jam my back or my neck or hit my head on the floor. This is a major return of coordination. Scraped my little finger a little. May have a bruise on my foot and possibly my boob which now sticks out farther than my stomach.

So, hopefully, no major repercussions. I did the same fall I would use going after a ball on first base or digging up a volleyball. The last few times I fell I could not get my arms in front of me fast enough to protect my head. Got banged up pretty good on my face. Not this time.

What a difference 67 lbs and walking my a$$ off makes.

Was able to eat quite a bit of chopped sirloin meat tonight with only cheese and mustard on it without pbing which tells me I'm in definite need of a fill. There was barely any grease in the pan so it was very lean. It didn't stay in my stomach either because I was hungry soon afterwards and I've had very few carbs today. I'm 3 lbs from goal which I'm sure I'll meet by Feb 2 which is when my fill is scheduled. Seems like every 7 or 8 lbs off makes me need another fill but I usually wait 10 lbs between.

Cheri

Apples, I didn't take it wrong....or think it weird...of course weird is where I live.................

Going to sister's for dinner. Her daughter is here from Alaska. Boy is she ever tall and skinny...and really attractive.

BBL

Eva

Oh, good, Eva...you know how you post something quickly and then you happen to read it again? I had visions of you at your computer thinking "UMMMMM...how do we uninvite her to FL".

Where does your niece reside in Alaska?

That was a interesting, Janet. I've always wondered about how any company can be so percise on the calories and nutrition listed on the box. Those prepared meals, or anything processed are handy in a pinch but have so many negatives such as sodium and MSG, et.

Similar to a story about a year ago in regard to WW and AppleBees pairing up to provide healthy food choices in their restaurants. Wrong...when tested the food was waaaaaaaaaaaay over on calories, etc. :w00t:

I went and watched the video (well most of it and sent to all of you :))

That's just plan unfair - now I gotta add at least 20% to my calories - well I don't eat too many prepared meals - but still I do have them every now and then - so my lean cuzine that says it's 290 - is more like 350 !!!!

I think they should have to be more accurated - imho :0)

Cheri sorry for the fall - hope nothing bad comes from it..

No doubt you will be at goal by your feb date !!!! :frown:

Love the pictures of Nels and weddings and all.

Got some pain in the neck going on when walking. Radiates across my upper back. Went back on full dose of antiinflammatories. Gotta hang more and do my special stretches while falling asleep in bed.

Probably been a bunch of posts since I started writing.

I got busy and was talking to my daughter.

Just now I fell. Tripped over a laundry basket in the dark. The amazing thing is that I launched myself and landed nice and flat with my arm straight out in front of me and my head turned to the side on top of it, legs straight so not on my fake knees, didn't jam my back or my neck or hit my head on the floor. This is a major return of coordination. Scraped my little finger a little. May have a bruise on my foot and possibly my boob which now sticks out farther than my stomach.

So, hopefully, no major repercussions. I did the same fall I would use going after a ball on first base or digging up a volleyball. The last few times I fell I could not get my arms in front of me fast enough to protect my head. Got banged up pretty good on my face. Not this time.

What a difference 67 lbs and walking my a$$ off makes.

Was able to eat quite a bit of chopped sirloin meat tonight with only cheese and mustard on it without pbing which tells me I'm in definite need of a fill. There was barely any grease in the pan so it was very lean. It didn't stay in my stomach either because I was hungry soon afterwards and I've had very few carbs today. I'm 3 lbs from goal which I'm sure I'll meet by Feb 2 which is when my fill is scheduled. Seems like every 7 or 8 lbs off makes me need another fill but I usually wait 10 lbs between.

Cheri

Careful, Cheri. Hopefully you did not jar anything in your fall. I could get the "Klutz of the Year" award. Honestly. DH says I am the klutziest person on earth and he's always right (just ask him). I do not have a sense of depth perception so stairs, curbs, etc. are wicked.

Good idea to wait awhile on the fill, Cheri. Just see how it goes in maintenence and then make your decision. I had to give it a couple of months. I was hungry and didn't have trouble with anything but breads and Pasta. So, I decided that that's where I wanted to be. Wanted to be able to eat "real" food and not mess with what I considered to be perfection when it came to the amount of fill I had. Things did change for me those two months after hitting goal. I felt more satisfied for some reason but not tight. I think bandster hell is not starving...I think it's when we are too tight and try to live like that.

Hope you are not stiff tomorrow, Cheri. Take care.

Janet, are you near the earthquake? I hope all is okay.

I didn't feel one - where was it - I don't feel anything under a 4 - and a 4 is barely a shake - they make EQ to be more than they are - 5.5 and above is shaking -