Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits Running Weight Loss Totals

Hey everyone, I thought it would be a good idea to have a running weight loss total thread. I've seen them in other forums, like the date specific forums and thought it would be nice to have one here. I'll start it off.

To add your stats, just copy the entire list and paste it to your reply and add your stats to the list. To edit or update your stats, do the same thing, just copy the entire list and change your stats.

Bagnato Bandits Running Weight Loss Totals

georgia girl (aka Pamela)~ 84 lbs

Guest Leslie2Lose

leslie2lose (aka Leslie) - 25 lbs

leslie2lose (aka Leslie) - 25 lbs

jbrad71629(aka Jeannie)-73lbs

Guest Leslie2Lose

leslie2lose (aka Leslie) - 32 lbs

Come on girls/guys - where are everyone's totals?

leslie2lose (aka Leslie) - 32 lbs

Nip50 (aka Gina) - 115 lbs

Leslie 6 pounds in one week - way to go! My weight loss has slowed to a snails pace, but can't complain - I love my band.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Nip!!! Wow! I can only dream...hopefully that'll become a reality in the next year. You go girl!!!

Nip

I am so impressed with your weight loss, I on the other hand have slowed to nothing and can't seem to figure out why. I eat 1400 calories or less per day I walk atleast 4 days a week and I am pretty active with my family on the weekend. If you have any suggestions on how you kept yours up I would love to hear them. take care

Jeannie

Jeannie - My best advice would be to mix things up. I've had times where I've gone 3 weeks without a loss and I think what happens is that my body gets used to how much I'm eatting so I shake it up a little. I try to stay around 800-1000 calories a day (I'm older and the metabolism slows way down so I can't eat as much as others), but when my weight loss slows down I'll increase my calories for a couple of days. I also log my calories with fitday, this really helps me stay on track. I also find it very important to watch what type of carbs I eat. I rarely eat bread, no white rice, only wheat Pasta occassionaly, potatoes about once a month.

Here's what I ate yesterday. B: 3/4cup Kashi go lean Cereal, 1/2 cup low fat milk. L: 2 ozs deli ham and 1 slice 2% swiss cheese. S: dry roasted endamame in am and 2 cups popcorn (40 calories) mid afternoon. D: small pork chop baked, brown rice (less than 1/4 cup), and green peas (about 2 tblsp).

I also don't snack after dinner, I do drink 2-3 quarts of Water a day and I normally will not have any Protein drinks.

I don't know if any of this helps and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I just hope everyone's weight loss dreams come true.

Nip

You helped so much. I really think i am cutting my calories too low so i am going to up them for a couple of days and see what happens. Thank you for the advice

Georgia Girl - I eat dinner around 6:00 most nights but I also head to bed a lot earlier than you. I would prefer to be in bed around 9:30 or 10:00 and be up by 6:00am. They say that you shouldn't eat within 3 hours of going to bed so for me that means about 7:00. Now if I ate at 6:00 and stayed up till midnight, I'm sure I would want a snack. I'd probably move my morning snack to an evening snack. The other thing I do when I have the munchies is I get away from the kitchen. My bedrooms are upstairs so if I feel like munching I'll head upstaris for the night. Sometimes this can be as early as 8:30. I just find things to keep me busy up there away from the kitchen.

Thanks nip! I am trying to go to bed earlier. My normal bedtime is around 2:00am. Last night I went to bed at 1:00am, so I am gradually trying to go to bed earlier. I am the type of person that can survive on 5 hours of sleep and be fine. I used to have a cup of hot tea, SF hot chocolate, or SF hot apple cider at night. I may give that another try. Thanks for the tips!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Haven't posted here in a while. I thought I needed to update. How's everyone else doing?

leslie2lose (aka Leslie) - 40 lbs

Nip50 (aka Gina) - 115 lbs