Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kids say the funniest things; but mine is 14(butthole)

Hellooo Family. My son is always snooping around in my bedroom. So while i was fixing supper last night he came to me and said, "mama you are not a dummy". I said, "what"? He says ,"the book on your bed says, Weightloss Surgery for Dummies and you are not a Dummy" (smiling:smile2:) The physic require for me to purchase the book and it has some good information in it. Anyways he knows about the surgery he was just trying to be funny(he's 14 yrs old; damn teenager:cursing:) So i told him to stay the hell out of my room and leave my damn sugarfree popsicles & sugarfree creamsicles alone:cursing:! I am preparing for this surgery for whenever i have it! I see now there is going to be a problem with him eating my food that he has no idea that it is diet food! Okay that' all for now, just needed to vent!

I was telling my 3 year old granddaughter, that she was going to be staying with Nana--her great grandma--for awhile so I could have surgery. She ask what that was, so I told her that since I lost weight, I have lots of skin and yucky stuff left on my belly, and they are going to take it off and try to make it look more smooth like her tummy. She is sitting on my lap, so I can show her my fat rolls, and then I rubbed her little tummy.

Very seriously she asks "they are gonna cut your tummy?" I said yes, but they will fix it closed again, and I will feel sore, but pretty soon I will feel much better, and it will also look better.

"Can I have your tummy?" she asks me in all seriousness!!! I said "why would you want this?" She tells me it is soft, and she loves me!!!

I got this mental picture, kind of like those commercials that were on for awhile....of my fat belly on her pretty little pink nightstand!!!!

Gotta love kids!!

Kat

I was telling my 3 year old granddaughter, that she was going to be staying with Nana--her great grandma--for awhile so I could have surgery. She ask what that was, so I told her that since I lost weight, I have lots of skin and yucky stuff left on my belly, and they are going to take it off and try to make it look more smooth like her tummy. She is sitting on my lap, so I can show her my fat rolls, and then I rubbed her little tummy.

Very seriously she asks "they are gonna cut your tummy?" I said yes, but they will fix it closed again, and I will feel sore, but pretty soon I will feel much better, and it will also look better.

"Can I have your tummy?" she asks me in all seriousness!!! I said "why would you want this?" She tells me it is soft, and she loves me!!!

I got this mental picture, kind of like those commercials that were on for awhile....of my fat belly on her pretty little pink nightstand!!!!

Gotta love kids!!

Kat

How cute! I trade you for my 14yr old son for your grandaughter!!!lol

No offense to your 14 year old son.....but no thanks!!!

I have done the 14 yr. old son, and 2 daughters---and the biggest problem with them, is that they end up 17 eventually!!! A rough year with all 3 of ours!! I think they could smell freedom!

We actually had it pretty easy with our kids. But Grandkids are awesome!!! I love it! All the time to enjoy, and none of the constant stress. I am not trying to get them to clean their rooms, or put away their laundry, or finding dirty dishes in wierd places. I am lucky in the fact that I get quality time with the little ones each by themselves, so they can be my sole focus----and then occasionally I get to have them together---and chaos ensues!!!

Loved my kids----but grandbabies are where its at!!!!

Kat